Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I live in Ohio. Not much to do or see here so Im sure none of you will be visiting! lol unless its family!

Angel Wings I am obsessed with Disney. My DH has never been to Disney World and says he has no interest until we take (future) kids! I keep trying to tell him its fun without kids (maybe more fun!?)!! I haven't been since high school though.

FTmommy, I had to take ibuprofen at the beginning of this cycle as well. I took it from CD 4 through like 7 or 8, and I took A LOT. I don't expect it to have any affect on O. Just try an avoid it right around O.

Hey I live in savannah, ga! Only like 4 hours from you angel! My best friends bf works at Disney and they live there so I've been trying to figure out a way for oh and I to get over there sometime... It's hard for him to take off work though. If we ever get down there then well have to meet up! I haven't been to Disney since I was 6 and hardly remember it so I would love to go. Oh and if anyone ever wants to come to savannah we are about to move to a new place with an extra bedroom and bathroom!

Angel I can hardly believe I'm at o time already either... Your cycle was superrrr loooong girl! I thought mine was long... But no... It didn't hit me until I had ewcm yesterday and I was like, is it that time again? I'm almost dreading going into another tww after the last one lol but I'm going to TRY to be more calm and nanchalante about it this time.

Oh wow, nazz, yeah you aren't that far either! My boys visit their aunt/cousins that moved to Georgia , at least twice a year. They live in Forsythe. Like 60 miles south of Atlanta I think.

I live in Ohio. Not much to do or see here so Im sure none of you will be visiting! lol unless its family!
I have an online friend in Ohio, actually 2, they've been saying the snow has been real bad. Don't remember what part of Ohio they are in though.....

Temp dipped to my normal pre-o range....yea! Usually will be around 97.5-97.8 for a few days, then go a bit lower just before the spike....I'm guessing in 3- 5 days.... Will be peeing on opk soon! :D

Midwest is covered in snow and we're (southern interior of BC) experiencing spring like conditions. I don't think I've even worn a coat for the last few days! Today is a little overcast and gloomy out, but we've had nothing but sun for the last week.

I'm on another thread and I can't believe how many of those women are completely freaking out about every little twinge and cramp they have. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Scan today. I'm getting the down syndrome test done and there's a scan involved. Hopefully I'll get a better photo than last time.

Midwest is covered in snow and we're (southern interior of BC) experiencing spring like conditions. I don't think I've even worn a coat for the last few days! Today is a little overcast and gloomy out, but we've had nothing but sun for the last week.

I'm on another thread and I can't believe how many of those women are completely freaking out about every little twinge and cramp they have. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Scan today. I'm getting the down syndrome test done and there's a scan involved. Hopefully I'll get a better photo than last time.
The NT scan.
Something to do with the formation of the
Neck or something at this stage. Apparently it can only be seen in the 12-14 week range. I'm sure you'll be fine rose. :thumbup:

If those women had been through multiple miscarriages, I guess I could understand - I know how scared I'll be when I finally get my bfp, but little twinges normal, I'd think women ttc would know that, considering all the reading we do! Blood I can understand, but even that's common in normal pregnancies.

....I KNEW you were sneaking off to other threads! Jk! I would be too, I think it's awesome that you and confetti have both continued to hang here!

I will continue to hang here until you all get a Bfp and even after to hear about your bumps. I am like chewing gum soo hard to get rid of :rofl:

You can't get rid of us that easily!

Scan went really well today, numbers all look good. Went for a blood test and the vein she poked just wouldn't stop bleeding! Going to have a nice bruise there :wacko:

Yeah I guess if you put it that way Angel I can understand those points of view. This is my first and it's been going pretty smoothly so far.

My mom went into the room with me and she snapped a few photos with her cell phone. Baby has definitely moved up out of my pelvis and is sitting in my abdomen now :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130228_125737_zps5b57f895.jpg

Yay Rose, glad everything went well!:thumbup:

Ohio is getting a lot of snow mixed with rain and sleet everyother day its something new :wacko:

CD12 for me today, have been taking my OPKs for a couple days now and doesnt look like its anytime close but I will keep taking them every day just in case. I had to finally go to the urgent care yesterday since Ive been in so much pain all week, turns out I have a double ear infection and the drainage from that went into my throat and infected my throat. I would wake up everynight crying in so much pain from my ibuprofen wearing off its was awful but a day after antibiotics I am almost back to normal thank goodness!! Hopefully I can be back to 100 percent before ovulating so none of the meds im on affects it. :shrug:

Congrats rose! My opk yesterday was negative, but looked real close...
Almost time for today's opk!

Positive opk, gotta smiley, but I think actual o will be a couple days a way. Maybe Sunday. :happydance:

I have to work tonight and tomorrow night, but kids are going to their grandparents!

Well I can tell I'm about to O... Not because of O pain, but because I'm looking at every man I see twice. Which I never do except during O. OH is definitely getting it tonight! Lol!

Anake I am happy your scan went well!

Come on girls get bding!!! Nazz you are a man eater right now lol. I remember the feeling at ov time even.my dreams turned hot.

Ugh I lost it tonight! Had more than a few drinks (first time in a few months) and was having a wonderful evening out with DH. We came home and one of our close friends a had announced their PG on Facebook and I bawled my eyes out. I am horrible!

Moral of the story: no more heavy drinking!

Wish I'd just hurry up and O!

Sorry Wugz :( It'll be ok, especially when it is your turn. :hugs:

I'm actually starting to get nervous because this is our 5th cycle actively ttc... If I don't get pg this cycle or next cycle then we will have to take a break from it until like August/September because of my student teaching next spring that I really can't miss... It's really not that long of a break, only like 3/4 months, but I just don't want to go back on BC again and then have it screw everything up again when we start TTC again. Ugh, and on top of that, as I'm sure you guys know, when you start crawling towards that 6 month mark it really makes you start wondering if something is wrong with you or him. I'm just really hoping that this cycle or next cycle is it so I can avoid the whole situation of it all...

Ugh I lost it tonight! Had more than a few drinks (first time in a few months) and was having a wonderful evening out with DH. We came home and one of our close friends a had announced their PG on Facebook and I bawled my eyes out. I am horrible!

Moral of the story: no more heavy drinking!

Wish I'd just hurry up and O!

:hugs: Sorry girl.

So I got a great deal on a crib today so we picked it up :D

Total craving for popcorn with cinnamon sugar on it with a big glass of milk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->