Welcome to the Nut Hut!

i also feel hungry reading all this food stuff Angel, and I'm only in ovulation phase myself lol

i have so weird temps this cycle, or maybe that is the real deal since i have that new thermometer....now i don't know when to expect to O, it should be today or tomorrow, but it doesn't look that way now.....

I woke up a bit ago and am FIGHTING to keep eyes open. No nap yesterday and 9 1/2 hours of sleep is apparently not enough! Must. Get. Up.
Back pain/cramps/ boob pain/ oddly intense movie like dreams/sore throat : back with vengeance

Either you're subconsciously manifesting symptoms or you've got something going on!!

I woke up a bit ago and am FIGHTING to keep eyes open. No nap yesterday and 9 1/2 hours of sleep is apparently not enough! Must. Get. Up.
Back pain/cramps/ boob pain/ oddly intense movie like dreams/sore throat : back with vengeance

Either you're subconsciously manifesting symptoms or you've got something going on!!
Yeah, I can't decide. I fell back asleep after those posts, for like an hour. About a half got after that, I felt sick, sore throat, boobs/nips KILLING me, bad Af cramps, runny nose, what felt like stabbing pain in my bladder area (no avast on that side, I'm assuming bladder?), felt feverish, I was 99.8! Had to get dressed to go to store before my parents house and got SUPER dizzy doing so.

Then, just like the last few days, I ate dinner, and poof! Symptoms gone except sore nips! Basically I'm waking up feeling like crap. Then it goes back and forth....

Jay mentioned Friday that my nips seemed bigger, which they do, but for whatever reason it made me mad at the time. Well at my mom's, my nips started hurting REAL bad, I went to the bathroom, took a peek, and my jaw dropped! TMI, but holy crow those suckers (lol, suckers!) Were BIG and there was a very prominent vein STICKING OUT in my left nipple! Looked like you could have drawn blood there! I was telling Jay just now and showed him, and he was like, I know, I already told you, but I said "yeah? Well look" and he said "whoa! What's that vein?"

I may be crazy, but I'm not imagining that this cycle us WAY different....
Just hoping it's different for all the RIGHT reasons!
:dust:
Now the doofus keeps walking by making little smacking sounds with his mouth. Lol. Idiot.

:blush:Oh yeah I'm a little bitchy too

Lol.... Started a few days ago, and I normally don't get Pms till 1-2 days before Af.
:dust: and fx

I'm scared to test, like if I test tomorrow, 9 dpo (possibly 8, still not sure if o was sat or sun) chances are I'd get a bfn. But I know that's early, for some reason I'm afraid just testing early will ruin it, which is stupid, I know. Plenty of people get bfn's before bfp's....

I'm just REALLY letting my hopes get up and want my :bfp:

Sooo, just did my nightly cervix check, and OW! So far, it's usually high, sometimes medium, and I mark low during Af cuz I can tell cuz of my tampon (TMI sorry)....
Well, I've done more checking thus month than ever before, and I poked myself with my fingernail! It still hurts! Now I feel dumb :blush: but normally I just check around o and a couple days after, NEVER actually felt low...

I have no idea what to make of it, but you ladies are used to me having a ******* moment every 2ww, :haha: so I figured I'd share....lol. Cm still looking like drops of milk btw(TMI again)

And....tonight, I can't sleep! After days of exhaustion, I am amped! Feel like I just woke up! Wth?? I'm sure when I DO wake up, I'll be tired. Go figure. And I keep bouncing from "must be pregnant" to "no way"

I'm a mess. As the last 9 posts, all by me, may have told ya, lol!
:rofl:
Note: posting to myself in the nut Hut™

Yep, I think I'm ready for my padded room!

lol, Angel, that is weird, and we are all waiting for you to test!!!

here, i'm loosing my mind! what is going on with my temps? just had a weirdest dream that my temps elevated today, but when i actually woke up they were....blah....

Can't wait for your test too Angel...do you think you have that many symptoms there must be enough of the HCG in your system for a positive? :)

Well I caved, tested, and I think bfn....
I swear there us a line but I think it's an evap ......or.overactive imagination :D

8 or 9 dpo , just dumb. Smh

2nd try - I think my symptoms can be explained by increased progesterone, I don't think, even if pregnant it's hcg related.....but elevated progesterone can mean strong o or early PG.....I really should stuck with my 13 dpo test date....

Woke up tired, like usual, boobs/nips HURT, boobs feel heavy but this seems to go away through out the day. Possibly due to putting a bra on? No matter what else, sore nips stay. The vein in my left nip is creepy, there is now a smaller one in my right,, as well as a CLUSTER of purplish varicose looking veins on the side of my right boob that was NOT there yesterday, I know cuz I checked my boobs intensely like 6 times!

I read that it's "often" caused by pregnancy, because it's "always" caused by drastic hormonal changes - I mean duh, I haven't felt right for like 5 days!

No matter if it's Af or bfp I will be making an appointment.

Idk why my last 3 temps have white dots...

From FF:

What do the open circles on my chart mean?

The open circles or clear dots on your chart mean that you have entered something in your data that may make those temperature points unreliable. In most cases it is the time the temperature was taken or that you entered that you were sleep deprived.

Please refer to the Chart Legend for full details on all the symbols and annotations displayed on your chart.

Hope that helps :)

Got my metformin script today and also one for Progestrone something for getting AF to show up...and once AF comes I can have CD3 bloodwork and he will also book me for an HSG :) Yay stuff is getting done ...he also said my "issue" is not easy to fix but it is the EASIEST to fix...so that feels promising :)

Oh and DH's swimmers are excellent :)

Got my metformin script today and also one for Progestrone something for getting AF to show up...and once AF comes I can have CD3 bloodwork and he will also book me for an HSG :) Yay stuff is getting done ...he also said my "issue" is not easy to fix but it is the EASIEST to fix...so that feels promising :)

That sounds really promising!!

Idk why my last 3 temps have white dots...

From FF:

What do the open circles on my chart mean?

The open circles or clear dots on your chart mean that you have entered something in your data that may make those temperature points unreliable. In most cases it is the time the temperature was taken or that you entered that you were sleep deprived.

Please refer to the Chart Legend for full details on all the symbols and annotations displayed on your chart.

Hope that helps :)
Thanks, but that's not it :(
In the earlier part of my chart, the white dots are from either sleep deprived or taken at the wrong time, but the last 3 temps were taken at correct time and no sleep deprivation or anything. I don't get it....

got my metformin script today and also one for Progestrone something for getting AF to show up...and once AF comes I can have CD3 bloodwork and he will also book me for an HSG :) Yay stuff is getting done ...he also said my "issue" is not easy to fix but it is the EASIEST to fix...so that feels promising :)

That's great! Are you starting out on 500mg then working your way up?

It's nice to hear your doc is ready to work with you! That's what I'm hoping for too! Just gotta wait for Af or bfp...but I know chances are Af, and my hormones are just wacky...but back in January he said the fact I already had kids and that I do ovulate, even with irregular cycles, are good signs. So hopefully all I need is an hsg or something...
Fx for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"