Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Jason and I rarely fight, but he just pissed me off again. Then I almost cried (but didn't) for the same reason as the other day: what if I am pregnant but I SHOULDN'T be? What if I suddenly just can't stand him or something? Never thought I'd say that but right now I can picture it! Sometimes I wonder if he really even IS ready for a baby! I mean he's the one who's been wanting one for years....I know for sure he WANTS a baby, but now I'm having flashbacks of my ex and how I had to do everything! Work full time and the only one that for up during the night ( a LOT - both my boys were bad sleepers that didn't sleep thru the night till they were well past a year old!)

I swear if I have a baby and have to do everything for one WEEK I will leave! No, I love this house , HE will leave!

Ugh! Did I mention I feel bitchy?! For a guy that's been begging me for a baby for years he just doesn't seem supportive during 2ww, and that's stressful enough!
Sigh
Rant over

Angel, I totally understand you, about having thoughts on man being supportive.... And I can relate, my ex was always away, always had something more important......sometimes I think if the history will repeat itself with DH, but than....

FF gave me my O date and I am confused as hell! CD9? Are you kidding me? than moved it up to CD11! And I feel like nothing is happening up there....I donćt feel like I O'd at all

got my metformin script today and also one for Progestrone something for getting AF to show up...and once AF comes I can have CD3 bloodwork and he will also book me for an HSG :) Yay stuff is getting done ...he also said my "issue" is not easy to fix but it is the EASIEST to fix...so that feels promising :)

Oh and DH's swimmers are excellent :)
That's great! Are you starting out on 500mg then working your way up?

It's nice to hear your doc is ready to work with you! That's what I'm hoping for too! Just gotta wait for Af or bfp...but I know chances are Af, and my hormones are just wacky...but back in January he said the fact I already had kids and that I do ovulate, even with irregular cycles, are good signs. So hopefully all I need is an hsg or something...
Fx for us!

Yep took my first Met pill last night with dinner (no side effects :) yay!) also took Prometrium for getting period to start so FX for us indeed :)

I feel the unsupportive male too...I don't have past history with kids but it's just a weird feeling I get when I think about all the housework and stuff...but then I just sit around like he does and nothing gets done and he clues in that it's his turn to do SOMETHING...I also just know that he is one of those guys that will be changed with kids...I see it everytime we visit friend's with kids :)

Jay is actually great with the boys, but with a newborn who knows?
I feel better today than I have been, bb and nips still sore and veiny.

The more I think about it, the more I think my progesterone is just really high this cycle - maybe since it appears I've o'd twice? Idk.

But I would like bloodwork done. Something figured out. Average time to conceive is 6 months, and it's been 6 months.

I know it's just an average, but I've gotten pregnant so easily before, and all accidents, and now that I'm trying, I'm NOT getting pregnant. It's just so frustrating.

Took an frer and I don't like those, I swear there is always like a shadow line, like I can see right where the positive is. Weird. But at 10 dpo(if that's what I am) with a 15 day luteal phase, today is technically the first day I can even try to use an frer. I need the strength to wait till like Friday, I just don't have the will power.

No sooner did I post about feeling better and now I feel light headed and queasy. Smh
These long cycles suck cuz it takes forever till you can try again! So annoying!

Angel, can you take a pic of that shadow line for us to see?

Angel, can you take a pic of that shadow line for us to see?
I'm at work now, my camera phone sucks, but I can probably use the lap top and show you. It looks the same as it did one minute into the test. It's not an evap, but I think it's more like you can see the antibody strip, if that makes sense ?

Rose, remember how one day you said you accidentally took an Lh test, and freaked cuz our was negative, thinking it was hcg? Did you get NO line, or super light?

I was getting some ovary pain, so to be SURE, lol, given my history, I took a cheap o test, and of my hundreds of opk's, I have NEVER had one so blank. I had to hold it to the light, squint and even then, not sure....lol, just weird cuz I always have a second line.....

Was wondering if maybe, if pregnant, lh drops significantly, since you won't be needing it....I know opk's can detect hcg, but it was weird to see a CHEAP (20 mU sensitivity) come up all but blank...
Anyhow, also took a dollar store PG test, and AGAIN, shadow line ...
Really it's SO lame I can't get it on film, and I don't think I have any "tweaking" features....
One month I was on an hpt gallery site, and a couple faint positives were seen better in negative, there was a light grey line....I had one I wasn't sure of , posted, viewed in negative, but I had no grey line...
Wish I remembered the site so I could do that now

I had to get up in a little bit anyway, but my cat just HAD to wake met up one hour before my alarm! I hate that! So of course I had to pee, I'm trying to decide if want to test it or not...
I lay back down, only got like 3 hours of sleep, but I know IF I fall back to sleep, I'll feel more tired in an hour. But, my cat was licking my arm. Jay was snoring. I got nugget to stop licking me, but then he just purred loudly and started kneading so hard it seemed like my legs were going back and forth (he was right next to me).

Not a nice start. I'm so tired. :sleep:

you could have tested today, you're 11 dpo, but it can wait (of course, if YOU can wait :) ) ... but your cat is all over you again? that sounds promising..

FF moved my O day to sunday, but looking at chart I think it will be monday (cd14)....
now the 2ww ....boooooriiiiiiiing!

Sunday seems much better.
I ended up testing with 6am pee, but I don't usually get up till 10, went to sleep at 3, so that's not exactly my fmu. I swore I saw a super faint line, showed Jay, he said he thinks he sees it! That's not normal,lol.

But now I'm looking at it, and now I don't see it :/

To me the faint line looks yellow, like my pee clustered up there or something. Idk. I wish I could just stop the testing and WAIT.

This long cycle is making me anxious. I'm still running lie grade fevers throughout the day.
I put my temp in the adjuster and it said 99.8! So I didn't use that, lol..
My temp was up there anyways.

Idk, I gotta make an appt. Something is up either way.

Not sure how well/if you can see anything. I'm outside my doc office and the sun is making a bad glare, doing this from my phone too, maybe someone on a computer can tweak it,lol.

I know I'm certifiable. My poas came back with a vengeance

Oh, it was my regular doc, primary care, I didn't mention anything.

But got my routine bloodwork back, somehow my vitamin D and B 12 is low, despite my vitamin intake, and my thyroid levels are out of whack, which may be why I'm having long cycles. So were adjusting my meds.

Angel I copied the image it is a bit blurry but I see something pink! fingers crossed.

Angel I copied the image it is a bit blurry but I see something pink! fingers crossed.

When Jay said " Oh yeah, I do see a line I think" I couldn't believe it, so I said is it pink? "
He looked at me like I was crazy and said well yeah isn't it suppose to be?"

Too worried to get my hopes up just yet. Especially now that I know about my thyroid levels, that could be causing the fatigue...

But it wouldn't cause my other 2ww, except maybe irritability. Idk if I'm bitchy or not but I've gotten in more arguments with oh in the last week than the last year.

I really wish my "fmu" (laughable, I peed right before bed at 3, woke up 3 hours later :/) wasn't so diluted!

I'm nervous because one of the medications I take for my back/neck has to be altered slightly if pregnant. I can still take it, but while pregnant I have to split my dosing. ....

Well I guess since I'm not "late" yet, I couldn't possibly be far along IF pregnant....

I also want to know early so I can take it easy at work.

FX Angel Wings!

Ok question for you OPK users. My BFF just told me she is preggo, and attributes it all to her clear blue OPK. They fell preggo after cycle 2! So happy for them, and praying we can be preggo at the same time! She gave me the rest of her OPKs, and I already think I O'd this cycle (on the day of the dip? Agree?) but i tried the OPk yesterday and today just to test it out. It was pretty close to positive yesterday, and then pretty faint today. Would that be what you'd expect to see if I O'd three days ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->