Welcome to the Nut Hut!

FX Angel Wings!

Ok question for you OPK users. My BFF just told me she is preggo, and attributes it all to her clear blue OPK. They fell preggo after cycle 2! So happy for them, and praying we can be preggo at the same time! She gave me the rest of her OPKs, and I already think I O'd this cycle (on the day of the dip? Agree?) but i tried the OPk yesterday and today just to test it out. It was pretty close to positive yesterday, and then pretty faint today. Would that be what you'd expect to see if I O'd three days ago?

More than likely, but from what I've seen each woman and each cycle can vary widely!

Save the rest of the opk's for next cycle! Fx :dust:

Angel I copied the image it is a bit blurry but I see something pink! fingers crossed.

I tried to enhance it, but it's too small and it just pixelates. I do see something though!! Test again tomorrow!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/2013-04-03_zps40bbce2d.jpg

OMG once again I'm super busy and a million things have happened over here! Grats on the metoformin PDUbs! And grats on the possibly positive Angel! I can't wait to see more pics of the stick and see what happens!

I'm only 7 dpo... idk when I'll start testing... when do you ladies think I should test?

TMI Tonight OH was ...erm... going down on me... and he stopped because he said my junk was too creamy and I was like, "wth do you mean??" And he wiped his finger down there, showed me and there was a big glob of creamy/lotion off white cm! And he said there was just a ton of it! Hoping that's a good sign! My temps have been sky rocketing, but I'm pretty sure I just had a fever today or something lol.

Oh and as you all know, I know all about the "guy who says he wants kids, but doesn't really act like it". I've just pretty much stopped talking about ttc and babies etc this cycle hoping that maybe it will relieve some stress with both of us and I believe it has worked. I know it isn't ideal, but I think I realized in our situation there is no point in talking about it much unless I actually do fall pregnant. Then I can talk and bitch at him all I want. :haha: But of course this was our last cycle ttc until August probably, so I really really really hope the sperm and egg became friends this time around!!! If not, I'm not really sure what we're going to do because I really don't want to go back on BC, and we can't use condoms either (they always break :blush:). Blah!

Good luck Angel! Post pics right when you get them please!

sooo are you testing today Angel?

Wugz I used opks only one cycle had more than one positive and after the positives the lines stayed nearly positive. I think if your temp stays up you should save them for nxt cycle.

Nazz a change from your usual cm is always a good sign. I just went dry before my bfp and it was very unusual for me. I thought I was out cause lots of ladies say they jad lots of creamy cm before but I had lots of it the cycles before. Good luck.

Well I don't have any tests now, lol...so not tomorrow, but I'm sure I will Friday. I'm thinking by Friday I should have an answer. Af is due Monday, IF my o date is correct. I think since back when I wasn't ttc, but conceived and I would test one day late, my bfp was pretty dark, so I'm thinking 3 days before I'm due shouldn't be unreasonable. At that point I just Hope I cam"accept" a bfn and not go totally insane buying tons of tests,lol....

Thanks for the tweaking rose! Your pic of my pic (lol) almost has me convinced!
Seriously keeping fingers crossed and doing the baby dusty dance! :dust:

Now that I know my thyroid levels have been out of whack, I'm thinking some of my "symptoms may be from that. hoping that is also the cause of my irregularcycles, if so, at least the fix to that is easy!

Nazz a change from your usual cm is always a good sign. I just went dry before my bfp and it was very unusual for me. I thought I was out cause lots of ladies say they jad lots of creamy cm before but I had lots of it the cycles before. Good luck.

I wish I had been checking my.CP and cm the right way before, instead of just checking tp....

Creamy cm.is normalin 2ww for me, BUT, that's based v on my underwear and what I see on tp (sorry for TMI:....
Now that I'm checking the more trusted way, I really wish I'd been doing this all along! I silk have creamy BUT mine is (again sorry) usually a tad thicker, almost pasty creamy, and comes out randomly in my panties, but this month I THOUGHT I was unusually dry, but turns out it's very milky. No better word. Like drops of milk, and for scientific value, I do rub it between my fingers and it literally is like lotion in that it dissolves.... Yes, I wash my hands! Lol!

I hear a lot of PG women claim the lotion cm, but I get creamy in 2ww anyway, but this month it seems different

So nazz, yours sounds encouraging. Different is good, there are basically only 2 possible causes - pregnancy (of course) OR hormonal changes , but even hormonal changes cam be a sign I'm and of itself! I got fingers crossed and prayers for everyone!

Pdubs, I'm SO happy you're getting your cycle jump started. Metformin works for lots of women!

Nazz, you're not so far from me!

Wugz and second try, I think you guys are about the same place, 3 dpo? I wonder what's up with FT mommy?

Thanks for always listening to my rants guys :)

I really love our group here! <3

So excited for you to test again Angel!

FINALLY got my cross hairs! If that O date is right, then we have good coverage!

Good morning ladies!

Im still waiting to O, on CD 14 now but normally I dont O until CD18-CD23. Started my OPK's yesterday got a negative so will continue until I see a positive. Im taking prenatals and tomorrow we are going to start BDing using preseed and I also got mucinex. Hoping to O sometime next week, will keep you guys updated!

FX Angel, cant wait for you to test again!!

Well, I know I've had creamy cm before in the tww, and even a lot (like the time we had to change the sheets because I had so much) but this was thicker than any of those times. Especially if OH noticed it then that means something is definitely up. I have a feeling I'm out though because my boobs aren't very sore at all. The last 2 cycles my boobs were much more sore than this. I'm guessing that means I don't have much progesterone which means I'm probably not preg. But who knows. I'm still hoping.

OMG once again I'm super busy and a million things have happened over here! Grats on the metoformin PDUbs! And grats on the possibly positive Angel! I can't wait to see more pics of the stick and see what happens!

I'm only 7 dpo... idk when I'll start testing... when do you ladies think I should test?

TMI Tonight OH was ...erm... going down on me... and he stopped because he said my junk was too creamy and I was like, "wth do you mean??" And he wiped his finger down there, showed me and there was a big glob of creamy/lotion off white cm! And he said there was just a ton of it! Hoping that's a good sign! My temps have been sky rocketing, but I'm pretty sure I just had a fever today or something lol.

Oh and as you all know, I know all about the "guy who says he wants kids, but doesn't really act like it". I've just pretty much stopped talking about ttc and babies etc this cycle hoping that maybe it will relieve some stress with both of us and I believe it has worked. I know it isn't ideal, but I think I realized in our situation there is no point in talking about it much unless I actually do fall pregnant. Then I can talk and bitch at him all I want. :haha: But of course this was our last cycle ttc until August probably, so I really really really hope the sperm and egg became friends this time around!!! If not, I'm not really sure what we're going to do because I really don't want to go back on BC, and we can't use condoms either (they always break :blush:). Blah!

Good luck Angel! Post pics right when you get them please!

Nazz, I know a lot of couples use BBT charting to help them avoid pregnancy too. I had to take a class about it before the Catholic Church would let us marry there. Now that you have a good feel for your chart, just abstain from sex 4 or so days before you usually O, and then once you confirm O, go crazy!

Hopefully you won't even have to worry about it because you'll get preg this cycle!

Well I don't have any tests now, lol...so not tomorrow, but I'm sure I will Friday. I'm thinking by Friday I should have an answer. Af is due Monday, IF my o date is correct. I think since back when I wasn't ttc, but conceived and I would test one day late, my bfp was pretty dark, so I'm thinking 3 days before I'm due shouldn't be unreasonable. At that point I just Hope I cam"accept" a bfn and not go totally insane buying tons of tests,lol....

Thanks for the tweaking rose! Your pic of my pic (lol) almost has me convinced!
Seriously keeping fingers crossed and doing the baby dusty dance! :dust:

Now that I know my thyroid levels have been out of whack, I'm thinking some of my "symptoms may be from that. hoping that is also the cause of my irregularcycles, if so, at least the fix to that is easy!

[-o&lt;:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well, I know I've had creamy cm before in the tww, and even a lot (like the time we had to change the sheets because I had so much) but this was thicker than any of those times. Especially if OH noticed it then that means something is definitely up. I have a feeling I'm out though because my boobs aren't very sore at all. The last 2 cycles my boobs were much more sore than this. I'm guessing that means I don't have much progesterone which means I'm probably not preg. But who knows. I'm still hoping.
Not out till
:witch: flies in!

Not everyone gets sore boobs, sometimes they aren't sore till like 6 weeks. With my oldest son, my boobs got slowly bigger, but didn't really hurt at all, until AFTER birth- the first couple weeks after he was born my boobs became huge, and when the milk comes in THAT hurts....

I keep going from convinced I'm PG, to thinking I'm so out of whack hormonally that my symptoms are just because my body is messed up.

Well, I took a nap again yesterday, them couldn't go to sleep till almost 4, and I slept till almost 4 pm! (oh usually gets the boys ready in the morning, since I sleep such odd hours, then I get them in the afternoon, at which point he always has a nap) our arrangement may seem odd, but it works for us!

With the exception of another slight fever , and heartburn, I feel like my symptoms are much weaker today :(

So I'm thinking AF will be arriving on schedule. Sigh.

I can't believe how STRONG :bodyb:
My symptoms were - until today. I haven't got much Hope now, but of course it's impossible to not hope, but looking like my symptoms were just due to a powerful ovulation. But I'm thinking that nosperm managed to fertilize it...

OH is looking into TRT - testosterone replacement therapy. A. couple years ago

Not out till
:witch: flies in!

Not everyone gets sore boobs, sometimes they aren't sore till like 6 weeks. With my oldest son, my boobs got slowly bigger, but didn't really hurt at all, until AFTER birth- the first couple weeks after he was born my boobs became huge, and when the milk comes in THAT hurts....

I keep going from convinced I'm PG, to thinking I'm so out of whack hormonally that my symptoms are just because my body is messed up.

Well, I took a nap again yesterday, them couldn't go to sleep till almost 4, and I slept till almost 4 pm! (oh usually gets the boys ready in the morning, since I sleep such odd hours, then I get them in the afternoon, at which point he always has a nap) our arrangement may seem odd, but it works for us!

With the exception of another slight fever , and heartburn, I feel like my symptoms are much weaker today :(

So I'm thinking AF will be arriving on schedule. Sigh.

I can't believe how STRONG :bodyb:
My symptoms were - until today. I haven't got much Hope now, but of course it's impossible to not hope, but looking like my symptoms were just due to a powerful ovulation. But I'm thinking that nosperm managed to fertilize it...

OH is looking into TRT - testosterone replacement therapy. A. couple years ago, his testosterone was a little low, and he had to get injections every 2 weeks for a couple months. E weren't ttc back them, but the doc said that we better be careful if not ttc, cuz the added hormone would make him very potent. So he's going to get a blood test and see. We could use some supersperm about now !
I don't think I can take much more ttc, it's so stressful ! I seem to have better luck when not trying!

I have heard of charting to avoid pregnancy of course, but it seems pretty risky! Especially since with charting you can O like up to 3 days before or after it says you did... which would mean I would want to not dtd for like a whole week, and idk if we can withstand that much abstinence lol. It seems like a perfect way to get accidentally pregnant, which I would love, but the timing would be HORRIBLE! and would probably put me a semester behind graduating.

Nazz, that second temp shift is also a good sign! They say triphasic charts are 112% more likely to result in pregnancy!

My chart is triphasic this month also!
One other time it was triphasic, but that was the cycle I had a faint line on my test and bled later that day :(

Normally my temps go up in pointy stairs, lol mine seems more "wavy " this time around.
Fx that the "symptoms" we have that differ from other months are different due to a little bean :baby:

:dust:

So DH started smoking again...I am officially not TTC at this point...so frustrating but I cannot be pregnant if he's smoking...I'll probably come on once and a while to see how things are going with you ladies and I hope you get your BFPs soon :)

So DH started smoking again...I am officially not TTC at this point...so frustrating but I cannot be pregnant if he's smoking...I'll probably come on once and a while to see how things are going with you ladies and I hope you get your BFPs soon :)
I'm sorry, sounds like this is something that you've talked with him about before.
Maybe in a couple of days you can reason with him...
:hugs:
Maybe when you stop trying it will just happen!

Woke up with REALLY sore bbs.
Last night I had re heated a slice of pizza, and accidentally burned it a little, ate it anyway, it was pretty crisp, but A PIECE OF MY TOOTH CHIPPED OFF!
Omg I wanna die. It's a bottom tooth not in the middle but almost! AND I'm having car problems, so idk if I can afford getting it capped or whatever it is they do. I don't have dental coverage.
Luckily I have the type of smile where only my top teeth show. And I was practicing talking in the mirror, it's hard to see unless I laugh.

How embarassing! At least it's only chipped, but still!

I'm sorry pdubs :( maybe he will realize he's being an idiot soon.

Omg angel lol, I chipped one of my teeth once on a beer bottle... Only a teeny bit though you can't notice unless I tell you. And yes I was drunk.

I was looking at my past charts and it looks like I've had one other cycle that was triphasic... Hmm... Just keeping my fx. I expect to see a preg test pic today angel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->