Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angel - I chipped my front tooth last year and they just shaved it down to make it straight, it took like 5 minutes And they only charged me the cost of an office visit. I'm sure it feels so weird!

Have you tested?!.

Angel - I chipped my front tooth last year and they just shaved it down to make it straight, it took like 5 minutes And they only charged me the cost of an office visit. I'm sure it feels so weird!

Have you tested?!.
This took like the top off, I'd say about 1/3 of it! So I think I need to have it crowned what's weird is it doesn't hurt or anything, I didn't even know right when it happened!
But my tongue was feeling something weird, I thought maybe I needed a tooth pick , that food was stuck....so I go to my bathroom sink and when I saw it I started crying.

I never got anymore tests, so guess I'll be testing tomorrow. I really think that test the other day was misleading. It was just a dollar store test

Have you tested?!.
This took like the top off, I'd say about 1/3 of it! So I think I need to have it crowned what's weird is it doesn't hurt or anything, I didn't even know right when it happened!
But my tongue was feeling something weird, I thought maybe I needed a tooth pick , that food was stuck....so I go to my bathroom sink and when I saw it I started crying.

I never got anymore tests, so guess I'll be testing tomorrow. I really think that test the other day was misleading. It was just a dollar store test

I just had the dollar store tests. Only bought a first response when I thought I had a line.

Nooo Angel I was hoping to log in and see your test!!! :growlmad:

When do you guys think I should test? Tomorrow is 10 dpo...

I got mine at 11dpo so maybe try to wait till Sunday to let any HCG build up. I got a VERY faint line at 10dpo, but I thought I was seeing things. Didn't get a definite line till 11. :flower:

Hmmm... I think I'm going to do one tomorrow just to get it out of my system! I didn't test last cycle at all, just waited for AF to come, so I'm kind of craving some POAS action! I still have two of my walmart 88 cent cheapies anyways. I can always get more (if they're not sold out). If nothing shows up tomorrow then I will wait a couple more days I guess. AF is due on Monday or Tuesday anyways, so I'm not too far off. I'm sure I'm not preg anyways, I just always have this little hope in the back of my head that eats away at me!

Hmmm... I think I'm going to do one tomorrow just to get it out of my system! I didn't test last cycle at all, just waited for AF to come, so I'm kind of craving some POAS action! I still have two of my walmart 88 cent cheapies anyways. I can always get more (if they're not sold out). If nothing shows up tomorrow then I will wait a couple more days I guess. AF is due on Monday or Tuesday anyways, so I'm not too far off. I'm sure I'm not preg anyways, I just always have this little hope in the back of my head that eats away at me!

You know what's funny...I didn't think I was pregnant either. Other than the fact that I was constipated as hell I didn't have a lot of pregnancy symptoms.

It's kind of funny because as you all know, every single month I have some "new" symptom and some long list of all kinds of symptoms... This time I really have nothing going on besides the creamy cm I think. And I'm not really sure how unusual that is for me. I guess I've gotten so used to it being nothing that I'm so sure this is... just another month... really hope I'm wrong though!

It's kind of funny because as you all know, every single month I have some "new" symptom and some long list of all kinds of symptoms... This time I really have nothing going on besides the creamy cm I think. And I'm not really sure how unusual that is for me. I guess I've gotten so used to it being nothing that I'm so sure this is... just another month... really hope I'm wrong though!

I hope you are wrong too. I want more bfps in this thread!!

Nazz, I hope that you're wrong, and that you'll get your BFP in a few days!

Angel, your temps look great also :)

Here, 5dpo, nothing going on..... I just hope for some symptoms, or BFP without symptoms, but I feel like it's not my month 'cause my shift wasn't so obvious....

2ndtry... I read on fertility friend today that the your temperatures just after O have NO indication of PG or not PG! Just as long as there's a shift, you're good! I'm 5 DPO today too:happydance:

:dohh:
As impossible as it seems, I forgot to get a test yesterday too!!

BUT - I peed in a cup, and OH just had to run an errand, so I asked him to pick me up a FRER. I would do dollar store for now, but the dollar tree by my house is a ZOO during the day!! I normally get off work around 9 during the week, and run over to dollar tree, cuz it's empty at that hour, but it's in a big shopping center with 5 restaurants, a movie theatre, JC Penny's, etc....

So during the day that place is packed!!
I figure IF I am 14 dpo like ff thinks, then I should see something! So just counting down the minutes til he gets back.....

BBs still REAL sore, a little bigger/heavier.... yet somehow I just can't picture having a bfp. After 6 months and countless tests, it just seems impossible.

If it weren't for charting and OPKs I'd be pulling hair out! Since my LMP was feb 20!!

At least something good has come out of this craziness! A year ago I would have been in a tail spin if I was this late!

OMG I'm crying, I can't believe it!!! I'm so scared now, I feel like I'm going to throw up, I swear, I CANNOT GO THRU ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE.

Yay !!!!!!!! oh my I am nearly in tears so excited for you!!!! xxxxx :hugs:
no bad thoughts lady think positive.
can you post a pic of the test?

congrars and God bless !!!!!!!

Ok, the picture is kinda dull, I'm on my porch and used the web cam, but it's not even a real faint line, came up in like 30 seconds!!! My phone is dead and charging, and I'm looking for my digital camera, but hopefully you can kind of see it... I wish you could see the line better though, cuz it's a very decent line!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance:

:dust:

:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back