Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I am such a crazy mix of emotions!!!
I KNEW that cramping I had for like 4 days, from about 6-10 dpo (especially at 7 dpo) meant SOMETHING was happening - I was too scared to jinx it and kept thinking "I bet the egg is fertilized, and maybe TRYING to implant, but can't"

Plus, I've never had my nipples hurt SO much so early in the 2ww.....
Every morning I wake up and after temping when I sit up, the first thing I notice is my boobs!Basically, I didn't have too many symptoms that were different from my other 2ww's ....they just started earlier, and were more intense. The headaches and bad heart burn were new, not mention I threw up at 6 dpo - oh and last night, I was calling my cat, and as I sort of leaned over saying "Come on Nugget, come see mommy" I burped, and IDK how to explain it, but the burp turned into like a spit up...my head was tilted to the side, and a very small amount of puke came out my nose! No warning, wasn't nauseous, but I did have heartburn/acid reflux.....

I went out with a co-worker last night after work, and had 2 drinks, I was really thinking nothing was going to happen - But since my period isn't even due til monday, I don't think the alcohol will be destructive. My little bean isn't even a bean yet,lol.

I just pray it's a sticky bean!! Seriously, I went through hell last September, and do NOT want to repeat it. OH and I already decided that if (God forbid) something goes wrong this time, we are going to stop. I'm already terrified, and I know stress isn't good.... but after 3 chemicals and one MC of twins, it's impossible not to be scared!!

I really hope this dust is sticky! :dust:

Nazz - FX for you, now we all have to wait on your test, with wugz and 2nd try right behind you!! I know FT mommy is also in the dreaded wait....

FX crossed for all of you ladies too!

Last time it seemed like bfp's all came in a spurt, tigger, Rose, Confetti - seemed like they were all pretty close together, I need a bump buddy!

I will say it again THINK POSITIVE! Now all you have to do is rest and take care of yourself. If you were near me I would hug and squeeze you lol maybe it is the hormones.

xxxxxxxxx going to sleep now and pray for your beany xx

:hugs:
Thanks confetti! Once I'm thru first trimester I will be a lot more at ease. I'm still in shock. I mean I knew I felt different, kept d saying it, but just couldn't picture it. Jason asked me if I needed him to hide the other frer, so I wouldn't pee on it tomorrow, lol. I told him not to worry, now that I have my clear bfp, I'll wait a few days then use it to see the line even darker. Although the picture really didn't do it justice. It's a not faint. Just a little lighter than control!

Now I feel queasy, cuz of over excitement, lol.

:headspin:

OMG ANGEL!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Amazing!! And your doc was right all along btw, within 3 months right?

I used my 88 cent cheapie this morning and as the dye passed through it was positive, but then as it kept going the test line was swept away... :nope: and then it became completely stark white negative. I guess that makes it negative since you're supposed to read it after like 3 minutes. So I'm pretty sure I'm out, but I'll test again in a few more days if no AF. Looking in the mirror this morning I noticed my left nipple/areola is bigger than normal and my right nipple/areola is a little bigger, but it is also pretty dark... not sure why it is darker than the other nipple lol kind of strange. They are also really sore as of today, that is not unusual though before AF. Just waiting waiting waiting... I want to be your bump buddy sooooo baaaad angel!!!

I took a pic of my test this morning, and I've been playing with it on Pixlr.com (a photo editing site) and every now and then when I make adjustments I can swear I see some kind of line... But I think I'm just going crazy lol. I guess I need to stop thinking!

Ok... call me nuts... but that's why I joined this thread! :haha: I uploaded my test pic onto a site where you can tweak the pic and people can vote on if it's positive or not etc. If you ladies want to take a look here's the link: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=28482

When I do invert and tilt my laptop screen back I swear I can almost see something... tell me if I'm crazy or not lol.

Nazz you are not crazy there is something. Hope it is the start of a BFP!

Congratulations Angel! sooooo happy for you :) so exciting for you to have a BFP and here is hoping for a very sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Oh thank goodness confetti... I really thought I was seeing things! Hopefully it builds up and isn't a chemical or a fluke! <3 What would I do without you guys???

I can't get over Angel's blessing! When OH got home from work I was like, "Guess what? Angel is pregnant!" and he had no clue what I was talking about lol and then I explained... and he's like, "oh yeah, those baby bump friends!" And then he smiled.

Hmm...no, you aren't crazy,, I voted not sure, because I almost see something... Sorta looks like my frer did at 9 dpo....like a shadow line.....since it came up in the right time frame, it's not an evap. I'd test again in 3 days.. .you're only 10 dpo, maybe it's the start of something! My 10 dpo test was a maybe....then at 14 very clear. I think it would have Bern visible at 12 - so don't count yourself out just yet! Not till (if) Af arrives!

OMG Angel, I'm so happy for you!!!!! BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!

H&H 9months and a sticky bean!!!!! It has to be sticky this time!!!!!

I can't stop smiling, DH is confused, but I can't explain to him how happy I feel right now :lol:

And yes, there should be some bump buddies for you this cycle....hopefully all of us :lol:

and what a nice triphasic chart you have this month!!!! :)

I can't stop smiling, DH is confused, but I can't explain to him how happy I feel right now :lol:

And yes, there should be some bump buddies for you this cycle....hopefully all of us :lol:

Yes 2ndtry we need more BFPs. Angel needs bump buddies. I am hopeful for Nazz cause I think I saw a hint of a line in her test. When will you test ?

LOL yesterday I was driving near a pharmacy and I thought 'maybe I should buy a preg test' it suddenly hit me 'erm I am preg why do I need to test ?!!!' I think the poas addiction never leaves you.

Yes 2ndtry we need more BFPs. Angel needs bump buddies. I am hopeful for Nazz cause I think I saw a hint of a line in her test. When will you test ?

It's still too early for me to test, I'm 6dpo, I think I'll probably try to wait until friday to test ..... if I can wait that long :lol:

I still don't feel a thing...no constipation, no sore boobs, no nothing.....that makes me feel like it's not my month :( but hope never dies :lol:

2ndtry, we're at the same point! I'll test this weekend if my temps stay elevated. They always start to dip at 10 DPO, so I never have any need to test...

Omg! I just saw!! I knew it!!!

:hugs: CONGRATULATIONS!! :hugs:

See I knew you weren't seeing things! That's exactly how my test showed the day before I got a clear BFP! and you had SOOO many of the same symptoms (or lack of) that I had....SO happy for you girl!!

I went out with a co-worker last night after work, and had 2 drinks, I was really thinking nothing was going to happen - But since my period isn't even due til monday, I don't think the alcohol will be destructive. My little bean isn't even a bean yet,lol.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. I had several glasses of wine and beer over the holidays...although the glass of wine at Christmas dinner didn't sit all that well...(I knew something was up then!)

Last time it seemed like bfp's all came in a spurt, tigger, Rose, Confetti - seemed like they were all pretty close together, I need a bump buddy!

I'll be your bump buddy till you get one that's closer to your baby's gestation ;) that way we can compare notes :D

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

I'm always telling Jason about you guys too. Lol. He actually will even ask me from time to time. He just can't keep all the abbreviations straight,lol. Like bfp, bfn, opk, etc. actually opk's in general confuse him. Not just the abbreviation.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. I had several glasses of wine and beer over the holidays...although the glass of wine at Christmas dinner didn't sit all that well...(I knew something was up then!)

I'll be your bump buddy till you get one that's closer to your baby's gestation ;) that way we can compare notes :D

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Yeah I'm not that worried about the 2 drinks.- a lot of women have drinks before knowing they are PG. I dwell a little guilty, but I know that's silly too, since I didn't know at that point.

Omg, at work they were brewing tea and I don't like tea as it is, but the smell was making me sick.

Rose, didn't you say you had like aching and cramping in the beginning? I'm actually not sure if I have true cramps :blush: or it's the constipation, lol. It's not that bad, but I know for the next 8 weeks I'm going to worry over every little thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->