Welcome to the Nut Hut!

2nd try- I just saw a PG chart on ff that looked a lot like yours.....

I added my chart to their gallery, as well as my ttc story, and I plan on adding my ovulatory charts as well.

Since my cycle was so wacky I hope it can give others with irregular cycles and long cycles some hope.

I went out with a co-worker last night after work, and had 2 drinks, I was really thinking nothing was going to happen - But since my period isn't even due til monday, I don't think the alcohol will be destructive. My little bean isn't even a bean yet,lol.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. I had several glasses of wine and beer over the holidays...although the glass of wine at Christmas dinner didn't sit all that well...(I knew something was up then!)

Last time it seemed like bfp's all came in a spurt, tigger, Rose, Confetti - seemed like they were all pretty close together, I need a bump buddy!

I'll be your bump buddy till you get one that's closer to your baby's gestation ;) that way we can compare notes :D

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Yeah I'm not that worried about the 2 drinks.- a lot of women have drinks before knowing they are PG. I dwell a little guilty, but I know that's silly too, since I didn't know at that point.

Omg, at work they were brewing tea and I don't like tea as it is, but the smell was making me sick.

Rose, didn't you say you had like aching and cramping in the beginning? I'm actually not sure if I have true cramps :blush: or it's the constipation, lol. It's not that bad, but I know for the next 8 weeks I'm going to worry over every little thing....

Yep! I would have bet you money that my period was going to start. I was out of town and actually went to the store and bought pads. I was also Freeking constipated that week too.

2ndtry, we're at the same point! I'll test this weekend if my temps stay elevated. They always start to dip at 10 DPO, so I never have any need to test...

Wugz, you have such a nice O temp drop and great high temps.....
mine are so slowly rising that they make me feel like it's not that....

but still hoping :blush:

My temp went back up a little today :) that makes me feel a little better because I was thinking it would keep dropping and then I would start the cramps. I actually have been having weird cramps today, but more like little pinches or something off to the side. :shrug: Still have the lotiony cm too, but I'm not going to get excited just yet. Just hoping hoping hoping!

LOL yesterday I was driving near a pharmacy and I thought 'maybe I should buy a preg test' it suddenly hit me 'erm I am preg why do I need to test ?!!!' I think the poas addiction never leaves you.

This made me lol, I wonder how many pregnant POAS addicts do this... probably a lot.

huge temp drop today, even below cover line ..... could be anything, I know....
can't wait to temp tomorrow....

Nazz, Wugz I keep my FX for the two of you this cycle, your temps looking good.....

Well gals, I just took another test figuring AF will come soon and might as well use it up since we're taking a break from ttc now... I took 2 pics here they are...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116359
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116358

Idk... I'm thinking either there's something coming up there, or these tests have a case of the evaps. Even though it seems like this would be too early for an evap so idk... I think I may have to go get some FRER's if no AF today or tomorrow.

So right after I posted these I went back to the bathroom to take a shower and my line looked more fabulous, but I'm scared it's an evap since it was after the test time. So I pulled out my test from 10 dpo and it still didn't have a line on it after 2 days... I think I need to go get a FRER... here's the pic though:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116372
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116376

let me know what you think... I showed OH the test and he smiled, and I was like, "do you see it", and then he smiled more and was like, "wait what am I looking for?" hahaha what a mood killer... I had to explain the test to him and then he's like, "Oh yeahhh, I do see it." *rolls eyes*

I have to admit... I don't know what an evap line is or what it looks like!??!?! But I think there is definitely something there!

I had a drop today too! Its the day of the drops! But I almost always have a mid LP drop so I was expecting it.

ANGEL!!! Sooo happy to see you got your BFP!! You deserve it so much, I hope your little bean sticks and you have a happy and healthy nine months!! So Awesome!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Nazz- I definitely see something, I would test with a FRER!!

I am on CD 18 today, still no postive OPk but DH and I have been BDing every 2-3 days just in case. Hoping it comes soon!

Looks like I will be the last one testing for this month, I really hope we get more BFP's!!!

Nazz I still think something is there. That looks line my 10 dpo test, and my frer from 9dpo I saved and I can STILL see the line I called a shadow line....

I also had equate tests like those, but mine didn't show on those, I THINK, not sure, those might be 50 mu/mg sensitivity

get an frer

I should say that mine didn't show at 8 or 9 dpo, didn't use them after that....

Well ladies. After I got off work I ran to walmart to get some FRERs and they were ALL OUT! I know some babynbump poas addicts were in there! So I ran to Rite Aid and got a pack of FRER and a pack of the rite aid brand. Went home and did one of each annnnnd :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!! Pretty faint, but definitely there unless I'm totally bonkers! Here is the pic: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116584

What's strange is that while I was in Walmart OH called me and was like, "The weirdest thing happened this morning..." Apparently one of his co-workers came up and was like, "congratulations!" and OH was like "on what?" and he was like "on being a father!" OH said he didn't even remember me showing him the test this morning until the guy said that, and he thought it was a dream until he thought about it! so OH was like, "how did you know??" and he was like, "I just have this feeling, I can tell." Umm how freakin weird is that??? And I wasn't even sure yet, I even told OH this morning not to get excited because I can't tell if it's an evap!

Anyways now I'm with Angel just hoping this one is a sticky sticky sticky little jelly bean!

I want to thank all of you ladies for being there with me through thick and thin during all of this! I have no people in real life to go through this with so I want you all to know I appreciate everything! And I'm so excited for the months to come and hopefully some more BFPs around here! <3<3<3

Well ladies. After I got off work I ran to walmart to get some FRERs and they were ALL OUT! I know some babynbump poas addicts were in there! So I ran to Rite Aid and got a pack of FRER and a pack of the rite aid brand. Went home and did one of each annnnnd :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!! Pretty faint, but definitely there unless I'm totally bonkers! Here is the pic: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116584

What's strange is that while I was in Walmart OH called me and was like, "The weirdest thing happened this morning..." Apparently one of his co-workers came up and was like, "congratulations!" and OH was like "on what?" and he was like "on being a father!" OH said he didn't even remember me showing him the test this morning until the guy said that, and he thought it was a dream until he thought about it! so OH was like, "how did you know??" and he was like, "I just have this feeling, I can tell." Umm how freakin weird is that??? And I wasn't even sure yet, I even told OH this morning not to get excited because I can't tell if it's an evap!

Anyways now I'm with Angel just hoping this one is a sticky sticky sticky little jelly bean!

I want to thank all of you ladies for being there with me through thick and thin during all of this! I have no people in real life to go through this with so I want you all to know I appreciate everything! And I'm so excited for the months to come and hopefully some more BFPs around here! <3<3<3

Congratulations!!!! I've been reading from afar and trying to check out of TTC World but I had to send my congrats...sooo many BFPs :) Happy and Healthy 9 months Nazz and cheers to a sticky bean :)

Thank you PDubs, and just so you know, this was the month I stopped worrying and thinking about TTC every single day... and I wasn't posting on BnB every single day lol. So maybe you will experience the same thing soon, that is assuming you don't go on a kind of BC.

No BC just giving time for new meds to kick in...just getting a bit overwhelmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->