Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I bet that test will be even stronger tomorrow!! You and Angel could be bump buddies :D SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!:happydance::happydance:

Well ladies. After I got off work I ran to walmart to get some FRERs and they were ALL OUT! I know some babynbump poas addicts were in there! So I ran to Rite Aid and got a pack of FRER and a pack of the rite aid brand. Went home and did one of each annnnnd :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!! Pretty faint, but definitely there unless I'm totally bonkers! Here is the pic: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=116584

What's strange is that while I was in Walmart OH called me and was like, "The weirdest thing happened this morning..." Apparently one of his co-workers came up and was like, "congratulations!" and OH was like "on what?" and he was like "on being a father!" OH said he didn't even remember me showing him the test this morning until the guy said that, and he thought it was a dream until he thought about it! so OH was like, "how did you know??" and he was like, "I just have this feeling, I can tell." Umm how freakin weird is that??? And I wasn't even sure yet, I even told OH this morning not to get excited because I can't tell if it's an evap!

Anyways now I'm with Angel just hoping this one is a sticky sticky sticky little jelly bean!

I want to thank all of you ladies for being there with me through thick and thin during all of this! I have no people in real life to go through this with so I want you all to know I appreciate everything! And I'm so excited for the months to come and hopefully some more BFPs around here! <3<3<3
:happydance: I KNEW it! I just had a feeling someone was going to get a bfp besides me! I knew I saw something in you're pics. I know from experience the picture probably doesn't even do it justice! Congrats! When does ff say your due date is?

Thanks guys! I knew I saw something too, but I read a lot about those walmart tests giving bad evaps so I kind of figured that's what it was... I'm glad I was wrong!!!

The due date thing on FF is for VIP only, so I can't see it :(

I went out earlier and bought a green onesie that has little fuzzy owls on it, and some little pants too and wrapped up my tests in it, wrapped them up, and gave them to OH when he got off work. :) He freaked out lol. There wasn't much to choose from because it seems like everything is either obviously for a boy or a girl. :/ But this one was really cute and could go either way.

We're about to skype with his parents and tell them... ugh wish us luck, I know we're about to get a lecture. I've had a head ache all night and been nauseous off and on (not sure if psychological or not haha) and the last thing I need is a lecture.

HELP! I was just using the bathroom, and I started bleeding a little! AGH I hope this isn't a chemical. :(

HELP! I was just using the bathroom, and I started bleeding a little! AGH I hope this isn't a chemical. :(
Do you have any cramping ?
Usually one or the other is ok, but together can be a problem (though not always).

Breathe ....
Was it just a little? Some women bleed just a little around the time Af would have been due .... It's a hormonal thing. Call you're doc for bloods right away, ask for a series beta
And a progesterone check, stress that you've had MC before

Sometimes low progesterone can cause irregular bleeding, and it's easily fixed....

Oh, Nazz, I'm so happy for your BFP, but now I donk know what is going on, just keeping FX for you and that it's a sticky bean.....

Congrats Nazz!!!!!!

I knew I saw something on that test. I had some bleeding too early in my preg and everything was fine. Consult your doc just in case but if you have bad cramps with bleeding go to him immediately. Try not to worry I know it is easier said than done xxxxxxc Soooooo happy for you.
More bfps come on!!

Congratulations Nazz!! Ahhh Im so excited we are finally getting some more BFP's in this thread!!! :happydance: :happydance:

HOPEFULLY I can join you ladies!! Still waiting to O so I wont know for a little while still, but getting inspired by you guys!!

Well I put a panty liner in and went to bed, nothing was on the liner... It was just that little bit while I was going to the bathroom so hopefully it's ok, but I took one of my rite aid tests with FMU and I think it looked lighter than yesterday. :wacko: Just called my ob/gyn and they said they will call back and see when they can see me...

And I just want to tell all you ladies what I did this cycle...
First of all, I wasn't really stressing or caring about TTC
Because of that I forgot to take my prenatals and vitamin C and all my other pills just about every single day, I may have taken them MAYBE once a week if that.
I DID use preseed when we BD the day before I O'd, but that was the only time I remembered to use it.
I thought it was very odd it happened the cycle I forgot to take all my pills and stuff! But I'm thinking the "not thinking about it" is what did it. Also I tried to take Confetti's advice and eat some whole dairy products during my TWW to help implant, so I was eating some ice cream, milk shakes, things like that. Even though it makes me sick because I'm lactose intolerant lol. Good luck everyone! I really think if you stop worrying about it and googling all the time it will happen sooner!:dust::dust::dust:

I just had such a busy month between moving and my son in the hospital (right at O time no less!), I still took my vitamins, I don't actually think anything I did this cycle was different-maybe less bd around o- although I'm interested to find out if this bean is actual a couple weeks older (like from first o)....or wandering if I got PG first o, and somehow it turned into vanishing twin ? I don't understand how I had 16 says if high temps, only to dip for three, re o , and spike again, never bleeding in between!

I've already been sensitive to smells, but now they are making my stomach churn. I have vanilla scented hand sanitizer in the boys bathroom, just used some, it smells like someone shoved buttery caramel popcorn up my nose while dousing me in suntan oil. Omg it's bad

:hugs: <3
I just wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate you all. I just popped on a April/may bfp thread, and actually v saw 2 people I remember and made a couple posts and went completely ignored! Thought it was sorta rude...

The only thread I really go on besides this one us the pets thread, and I used to go on the "thought you had a period then bfp" when I had that weird bleed- those girls are nice but the threads aren't very active

Nazz If the tests are not the same you cant compare them. Try and test with a frer in a couple of days.

Angel I also joined a thread of ladies due in Sept but they ignored me also. I like to check in the first tri sec tri etc to see babybumps cant wait to post my bump.

Ft mommy Wugz Pdubs and 2ndtry ur next

I just went to my doc and got bloods done, they're calling me with results tomorrow morning and then I'm going back in Thursday for another blood to see if the hormones are increasing or decreasing... I'm so nervous! and that nurse was not very nice with the needle! I bled more than I ever have from a needle! I won't find out until Friday morning the second test results :wacko: ugh! I'm hoping it's ok since I didn't have any cramping and it was just a few drops of blood... but idk...
I was thinking maybe it's twins and the second one just implanted last night and that's what the bleeding was, but probably not. Although twins do run in my family.

I told my mom that I'm pregnant this morning over the phone, and she was very surprised, but to my surprise she was not mad or anything, very supportive...

So I have to ask you guys, when am I supposed to go to my first like, "real" dr appointment (not blood work) and what are they going to do? That is, if this pregnancy sustains.

I wanna see your bumps confetti and anake! pics pics pics!!!

Nazz my BFF just got her BFP a couple of months ago and she had a pretty worrisome bleed a week or so after her positive test. She freaked out and went to the ER but everything was fine... doctor's told her sometimes that happens without any explanation, I'm sure everything is fine!

I feel nothing at 8 DPO :cry:

Couldn't have timed it any better this month, and had EWCM. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Thanks Wugz :hugs: and remember, I haven't had any symptoms at all this whole TWW besides sore boobs which I always get anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->