Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Wugz here same 8dpo and no symptoms ...... but today high temp makes me wonder if it could be it .....hoping.....still

I just went to my doc and got bloods done, they're calling me with results tomorrow morning and then I'm going back in Thursday for another blood to see if the hormones are increasing or decreasing... I'm so nervous! and that nurse was not very nice with the needle! I bled more than I ever have from a needle! I won't find out until Friday morning the second test results :wacko: ugh! I'm hoping it's ok since I didn't have any cramping and it was just a few drops of blood... but idk...
I was thinking maybe it's twins and the second one just implanted last night and that's what the bleeding was, but probably not. Although twins do run in my family.

I told my mom that I'm pregnant this morning over the phone, and she was very surprised, but to my surprise she was not mad or anything, very supportive...

So I have to ask you guys, when am I supposed to go to my first like, "real" dr appointment (not blood work) and what are they going to do? That is, if this pregnancy sustains.

I wanna see your bumps confetti and anake! pics pics pics!!!
Nazz, since the blood was very light and has stopped, it's probably ok.

As for "real" doc appt, it depends on the doc. Some want to see you at 8 weeks, sometimes it depends on your
Medical history and when you had your past pap. I go in tomorrow for pregnancy "confirm" - that's what they call it- which with my last doc was bloodwork and a quick check of my cervix and he attempted to palpate my uterus since I was coming off BC pills and had such irregular cycles that I had no clue how far along I was. I had one heavy Af and one light Af after BC, randomly spaced, and couldn't even remember when the last one was! Had I known, probably would have just gotten bloodwork.

I go in tomorrow for bloods, I'm nervous too. My frer today came up positive in like 10 seconds, and the test is darker than control, so I know I'm increasing at least. For now.

Fx for both of us! Idk if I ever mentioned the dream I had while pregnant last time, but it was like a glimpse of the future, I swear. Jay was holding the baby in a white onesie with animals on it(so, unisex), and his back was to me, but the baby was over his shoulder looking at me. It was so real .... I KNOW that baby in my dream is what my baby will look like. My eyes and cheekbones, Jay's nose....

And I KNOW I'm meant to have a baby. I just pray this one is it. It has to be, because I can't emotionally deal with what happened last time ever again. I feel pregnant, last time, despite high hcg, big boobs, and a belly at only 6weeks, I didn't "feel" pregnant. I "felt" PG with both boys, and even my first chemical. Sometimes I wonder if the first chemical was due to how terrified I was. I did not want to be pregnant, Jason and I had only been dating like 4 or 5 months.... I was almost in denial...literally days after the positive test ( I knew it would be positive too) I started bleeding. The day after light bleeding came the INTENSE pain and more bleeding. I felt horrible cuz in a way I was relieved.

Since ttc, and after my MC, I've thought back to that say and wondered if fate was punishing me for my thoughts...

2ndtry your dip and spike looks perfect! :dust: to us!!!!!!

Every morning while I temp, I'm chanting to myself "Stay up, temps! Stay up, temps!"

Hope they listen to me!

I feel nothing at 8 DPO :cry:

Couldn't have timed it any better this month, and had EWCM. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Different can be better! That bfn dream I had kept nagging at me, since usually I have bfp and preggo dreams....

Also napping.

Otherwise I mostly had the exact same symptoms as every 2ww, just earlier, especially the Af style cramps- they started at like 5dpo and I have a 15 day luteal!

Angel- I don't "feel" pregnant :( which worries me... and I've also had the same thoughts about being punished for my past MC because I was also relieved as OH and I were not on very good terms at that point. I was still sad about it, but I was more relieved than sad.

I think we all need to stay positive in here! I'm really worried about my test results in the morning, and the next ones, but I'm trying to think good thoughts. I think we all need to! Stress is no good on little babies to be!

Yes we do need to stay positive. The first day was actually my hardest despite the excitement.

It sucks that I can't tell many people the news because I don't want to be subject of pity later.

I just realized today looking at my calendar, that I got my bfp exactly 2 weeks before my previous due date, which actually would have most likely been the birth date due to planned c section.

I've read where this happens to a lot of women . How bizarre is that?

It is normal to worry even when your preg is confirmed you will have something new to worry about. At every scan and visit you will worry if he/she has grown enough. If there is a heartbeat etc etc.
Right now I am worrying cause I havent felt baby move or kick yet thet say with the 2nd preg you feel it earlier but till now nada. My visit cant come soon enough. At least I have super huge boobies now which give me a confirmation every day lol.

I felt "movement" earlier with my second, but not actual kicking or nudging. More like fluttering. Like ripples. I've heard it's cuz the uterus tends to soften. Usually making it more sensitive, but it doesn't mean every woman feels it sooner. For all you know your first was an "early" mover anyhow, and maybe your second v is an average mover . Plus my boys moved differently from each other. The first was practicing kung fu, lol, the second seemed to constantly stretch and push, or rolled over.

I read that you can feel movement between 16-22 weeks and not everyone feels it earlier than their last pregnancy. It IS so easy to worry though... I've already been thinking about it, that even if I do get past this blood work ok, and then the first tri ok, I know I'm going to keep having something new to worry about. Makes me not want to tell anyone ever until the baby is born! And even then you have to worry about the baby surviving those early days! OMG so much... Sorry I hope I didn't scare anyone lol, just thinking...

Becoming a mother = worrying every day for the rest of ur life even if they are 40yrs old.
I used yo worry every night if my son was breathing. Than when he started school I worried that he may have an acc. It is a never ending story.

xxxxxxxx to all mummies and mummies 2b.

9 DPO and feeling ZILCH! How's it going with you, 2ndtry?

The only weird thing (which I'm sure isn't even a symptom at all) was an extremely long and strange dream, involving many of my ex-boyfriends and pterodactyls.

:wacko:

Attachments

• pterodactyl-color-ostrom.jpg
    pterodactyl-color-ostrom.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
9 DPO and feeling ZILCH! How's it going with you, 2ndtry?

The only weird thing (which I'm sure isn't even a symptom at all) was an extremely long and strange dream, involving many of my ex-boyfriends and pterodactyls.

:wacko:
Idk wugz, I'm telling you different seems to be key, even if it's only 1 or 2 differences.

I started having very b long weird dreams too. I didn't think much of it at first cuz I tends to have word vivid dreams anyways. It want till I was in another site and this lady mentioned her dreams seemed more like "movies" that I realized mine were different. They were much longer and didn't bounce around so much and had complex plot lines, like a movie. I wouldn't have noticed if not for that lady saying it. She for her bfp a few days later :)

Normally v you have symptoms in 2ww, but really it's just progesterone playing tricks....so the absense of symptoms I think us good. :)

Holy typos Batman! I swear my phone is getting worse! I don't feel like changing them.

Thanks Angel Wings! Still keeping hope alive. My boobs don't even hurt! usually by now in the TWW my search engine is filled with a billion crazy things like 'left hand itches + early pregnancy sign' but I can't even pretend like anything is happening in this body! 10 DPO is always the kiss of death for me, since that seems to be when my temperature always crashes. We'll see tomorrow!

So I got my test results... HCG is in the 40's, don't remember exactly because I was too busy worrying when she said my Progesterone is only 6.1 :nope: Very not good. I asked if they would put me on prog supplements and she said no, and she said they especially want to see if my blood work tomorrow shows an increase or not before doing anything. So I was very angry, called back at the office and asked again, they called me back saying I have to set up an appointment to talk to my obgyn and see what he says. So I have an appointment tomorrow morning. If anything I would at least like a prescription ready for when they get the results back Friday in case it doesn't get higher.

Not having a great day :( and I really really really don't want to go to work like this in such a bad mood.

I hope everyone else is having a better than day than I am though, and wugz, stop worrying!!!

Nazz, I'm sure your little jelly bean is fine! Don't stees, not good for baby!

EWCM at 9 DPO for me.. WtH? My body loves doing the opposite of what it's supposed to. Do I Bd? My temps are way up, but could it be super late o again?

Sorry your having a bad day Nazz :hugs: try hard not to stress, think positive but yes do what you have to do to make sure bean is healthy!!

Wugz, baby dance for sure!! you just never know!!

As for me...STILL waiting for a positive opk ugh I feel like its never going to be positive!! CD 20 today :wacko:

Sorry nazz, but it is early! I'm waiting to get my blood drawn now.

I get my first scan in 3 weeks

Wugz, I get ewcm at some point every wait. It means more than likely you are having an estrogen surge - hopefully cuz if a bean! People forget estrogen increases too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->