Welcome to the Nut Hut!

The lab guy said I may not get results till Tuesday! That is way too long! Usually my bloods come back within 48 hrs!

My temps went down this morning..... only good thing is that my temps usualy don't do that.....and I feel wet down there and more creamy/sticky cm than I'm used to have....
But I don't feel a thing ...boobs are sort of bigger, but they aren't sore (and they are supposed to start hurting by now).....

Wugz, keep hoping

Nazz, can't wait for more news, FX that results will be OK, and that little bean will grow every day....

So I got my test results... HCG is in the 40's, don't remember exactly because I was too busy worrying when she said my Progesterone is only 6.1 :nope: Very not good. I asked if they would put me on prog supplements and she said no, and she said they especially want to see if my blood work tomorrow shows an increase or not before doing anything. So I was very angry, called back at the office and asked again, they called me back saying I have to set up an appointment to talk to my obgyn and see what he says. So I have an appointment tomorrow morning. If anything I would at least like a prescription ready for when they get the results back Friday in case it doesn't get higher.

Not having a great day :( and I really really really don't want to go to work like this in such a bad mood.

I hope everyone else is having a better than day than I am though, and wugz, stop worrying!!!

Have you eaten before the test? cause I read that it is better if you do it in the morn before having eaten bfast. Cause eating can diminish prog levels by 50%.

Strange dreams Wugz!

Ladies in the tww dont give up this thread is getting lucky!

:dust:

Must. Not. Smell. Parmesan. Cheese. Yuck!
My son was eating pizza and a bread stick, the smell was bothering me, then he burped right at me- it was bad. Puked. Hiding outside now.

I didn't know that about progesterone confetti. They tested mine today, and I hadn't eaten, but did have a soda and lots if water.

Thanks guys. No I didn't know that about eating before bloods either... I'm pretty sure I did have a bowl of cereal before I went in... I'll not eat tomorrow before these ones and we will see what happens.

Hey nazz, your hcg still falls in "normal" range, and being so early, lower progesterone is at last an easy fix! I have heard the side effects can be a little unpleasant, but since you only take then during first tri, you probably won't really notice as you'll have PG symptoms too .

Fx you don't need them anyways, they always say the important part isn't the number, but how it rises. So don't lose hope.

I know I'll be a nervous wreck for my scan- I'm trying not to think about it too much, but I've already poured over tons of images for scans at that point in PG so if course I'll know what to look for ... Google can be your best friend or your worst enemy!

Must. Not. Smell. Parmesan. Cheese. Yuck!
My son was eating pizza and a bread stick, the smell was bothering me, then he burped right at me- it was bad. Puked. Hiding outside now.

Mine was the smell of chocolate!

Hey girls - i know i havent posted in here in a while - life has gotten in the way of me posting on forums unfortunately lol
Good to see that a few of you have your BFPs though! Its awesome news!
Nazz - *hugs* hon - I am sure that bub is just still snuggling into your tummy - I hope the drs start listening to you when you go though as i have found a mothers intuition is usually right.
TO everyone else - i have my fingers crossed for you all that this month is a good one for all of us!

AFM - the Dr increased my Clomid to 100mg this cycle - as she and i were both worried that i wasn't ovulating strongly enough. I think it worked because i had three days of +Opks! I was on 3 DPO yesterday before i put in my temp for this morning and then instead of being 4DPO it has put me back to 3dpo. Now i have to do today all over again *sigh*
TMI i know - but has anyone ever had really bad cramps after orgasm during BD? We DTD last night and i had really bad cramps for about 40 minutes afterwards. I used to get cramps when i was 20 weeks pg with my other kids and further along than that but never this early. I guess i am just grasping at straws considering that i have no other symptoms really - not even sore BBs this month - where as last month they were killing me from O right to the day before AF.

Idk if you would call it "cramps" but I have gotten an almost nauseous feeling afterwards, idk, not exactly like nauseous but like indigestion or something. I think :blush: if its "intense" sometimes it can almost feel like your organs got jostled around...or that's how its happened to me anyways.

...and my temp went up this morning, highest this cycle.... but I think it's the usual pattern .... no sore boobs yet.... weird totally...

nazz, when are your results coming? FX that everything will be ok ...

angel, :lol: for that smell problems, I can't wait to feel that again (in 1st pregnancy I couldn't stand meat smell!)

10 DPO nose dive, as predicted. Scary how well I know my cycle after 6 months of this.

Ladies, I am bowing out of B&B for a while, and I just tucked my BBT thermometer away in the medicine cabinet. Clearly all this effort is getting me no where, so I'm done.

Best of luck to the ladies still TTC, and a continued healthy pregnancy to you lucky ladies! I appreciate all your support and kind words. Hopefully I can check in with you in a few months with a healthy bump of my own:flower:

10 DPO nose dive, as predicted. Scary how well I know my cycle after 6 months of this.

Ladies, I am bowing out of B&B for a while, and I just tucked my BBT thermometer away in the medicine cabinet. Clearly all this effort is getting me no where, so I'm done.

Best of luck to the ladies still TTC, and a continued healthy pregnancy to you lucky ladies! I appreciate all your support and kind words. Hopefully I can check in with you in a few months with a healthy bump of my own:flower:
Aw, wugz! :hugs:
My bff often has 9 or 10 day luteal phases. It took her a year to conceive her first. In fact, she conceived on my 30th b day! My b day is December, and in January they were going to start injections.

That conception is now a healthy 2 1/2 yr old!

She is trying now for their second, and her doc told her to stop using opk's (she never gets a positive) and to throw the thermometer out, as it was driving her crazy!

She is waiting 3 more months and will then move onto injections - so you never know.

I wish you would stay, but I understand. I was going to go ntnp myself. Good luck hun, I'll Jeep you in my thoughts :flower:
:hugs:

Wugz :hugs: I know how frustrating it is. I had to take a month off to relax and not think about it because each month was so heart breaking. I hope you get your BFP soon!!

CD 21 today, I have to O sooner or later lol. Im hoping today I get a positive OPK we have been doing so good at BDing every other day and I have stayed up with taking my prenatals and this week Ive been taking mucinex to help. My sister in law called yesterday...they weren't even trying and she said they are expecting baby number 3 due in late October....shot to the heart :wacko: I am VERY happy for them but its so hard not to be jealous.

Ahh my time will come soon, hopefully!

Ft mommy, I know how frustrating long cycles are! This one I o'd around CD 32!

Wugz I wish you all the best for your coming plans. I will miss you too.

Confetti, I can't believe you are almost 16 weeks!
How are you feeling ? Seems like you lucked out with not too many symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->