Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Is that good Angel?? I hope so!!

FINALLY got my smiley face on my OPK today :happydance: !!

DH and I Have BD'ed every other day this week, last night we used preseed and Ive been taking mucinex and prenatals everyday. We will BD tonight Sunday and Monday, really hope this is our month!!

ugh on to the dreaded TWW!
What should I be eating/drinking in the TWW??

Confetti, I can't believe you are almost 16 weeks!
How are you feeling ? Seems like you lucked out with not too many symptoms!

Time is flying! I am super sleepy most of the day and at night I xant sleep. Have to pee every hour at night but I cant complain.

221 is basically average, and they want you at last at 9, preferably 12-20, so looking good, today I get my 2nd blood, so what's important us that the hcg rises!

I meant at least v9 for progesterone, preferably v12-20

Just did my 2nd blood, they want it to be at least 60% more hcg, but really doubling us ideal

I got my second blood results today and good news! My hcg more than doubled and my progesterone is at 13! So I don't need to go on supplements (yet). I get another blood in a week and first ultrasound in 2 weeks :) we are very pleased. My mom is making us tell the rest of my family about the pregnancy tonight at dinner, so we are very nervous. We are expecting some shame, shock, and lectures. Wish us luck! How is everyone else doing? Angel your levels definitely look good!

Yes nazz! See! Its how they rise!

Update:

NOW I'M 18 DPO! Wednesday I was actually 16 dpo which is even better!

Ff changed my o, which is funny because, Jason and I were just talking about, uh, the bd we had on march 25th, and uh, lets just say I think a LOT if sperm made it in! Plus I got that final positive opk's that day..... When I told him I kinda felt like that was when err conceived he said he's been thinking that b all along!

So, I go on ff, and my override settings were still on from that weird o I had! I put them back to "advanced" and it changed, a did the opk and research method... So, 3 to 1 says I o'd that Monday! That means my bfp was 12 dpo and that messy one was only 8!

Ok, I am freaking out. I know stress isn't good, but can stress effect things before there is even an embryo?

Idk, my heart is pounding I've been googling since I got off work (5 hours ago!)

I have panic disorder (thanks to my graves disease), and have been on anti-anxiety meds for 4 years. Well, this medicine is a category d. Meaning only to be taken if benefits outweigh the risks.

My doc isn't too concerned, as its a common medicine, and says usually if you just take the minimum necessary, my body uses almost all of it so hardly any can cross the placenta.
Also, the studies on thus need in pregnancy were done in the 70s, and newer studies are coming out and they bump it to a class C, meaning "unsure"...

well I have been taking half the last couple days, and I feel like I'm about to have a breakdown. My doc said to see what happened but if I felt funny from taking less, to go back to normal dose.

The medicine is klonopin, I take it twice a day.

I'm thinking benefits outweigh risks, and I have found MANY stories from other women in this med that had totally healthy babies ...

But there's always that chance...

But if the medicine reduces anxiety, and mine us thru the roof right now, should I just go back to taking it normal?

Confetti, I can't believe you are almost 16 weeks!
How are you feeling ? Seems like you lucked out with not too many symptoms!

Time is flying! I am super sleepy most of the day and at night I xant sleep. Have to pee every hour at night but I cant complain.

I was like that for a few weeks and it went away...now at 20 weeks it's back again. Going to ask my OB if I need to increase vitamins.

5 days till we find out!!!!

Ok, I am freaking out. I know stress isn't good, but can stress effect things before there is even an embryo?

Idk, my heart is pounding I've been googling since I got off work (5 hours ago!)

I have panic disorder (thanks to my graves disease), and have been on anti-anxiety meds for 4 years. Well, this medicine is a category d. Meaning only to be taken if benefits outweigh the risks.

My doc isn't too concerned, as its a common medicine, and says usually if you just take the minimum necessary, my body uses almost all of it so hardly any can cross the placenta.
Also, the studies on thus need in pregnancy were done in the 70s, and newer studies are coming out and they bump it to a class C, meaning "unsure"...

well I have been taking half the last couple days, and I feel like I'm about to have a breakdown. My doc said to see what happened but if I felt funny from taking less, to go back to normal dose.

The medicine is klonopin, I take it twice a day.

I'm thinking benefits outweigh risks, and I have found MANY stories from other women in this med that had totally healthy babies ...

But there's always that chance...

But if the medicine reduces anxiety, and mine us thru the roof right now, should I just go back to taking it normal?

I'm like that with my asthma inhaler. I just have to take it only when needed.

:bfp: ??????

Please excuse the nasty nail polish.... is this a BFP?!?! Why isn't it centered like the picture!?!? It's all off to the side?

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 15
OK I used the second test and now its in the middle (I dropped box before I used it because I was all freaked out so maybe that's why the first one was off center)

DO YOU SEE IT!?!??! am i crazy!??!?!!?!??! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH:yipee::yipee::wohoo:

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 17
I promise its pinker in person, this picture doesn't do it justice!

I see something wugz...... i really do....on second one.... [-o<

Here's the best picture. With that first test, the test line is allllllll the way to the left of the screen (note to self: don't DROP pregnancy test before you use it:dohh:.)

DH is at work..... just bought him a little surprise present to share the news :)

I was 1000000000% sure I wasn't PG and told him I could tell I'd get my period today or tomorrow, so he's going to be blown away.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 2bpfs.jpg
    2bpfs.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
2nd try, your chart is looking strong. I had a big dip on 10 dpo, and then today it shot up to the highest its been all cycle. That's the only sign I've had! I feel nothing!!!!

Angel I hope you find an answer to your medication prob.

Wugz I think you may be a new bump buddy for Angel and Nazz!!!!!

:bfp: ??????

Please excuse the nasty nail polish.... is this a BFP?!?! Why isn't it centered like the picture!?!? It's all off to the side?

The strip must have been slightly off center...HOLY COW!! Do another test tomorrow! It'll be way darker :D

Here's the best picture. With that first test, the test line is allllllll the way to the left of the screen (note to self: don't DROP pregnancy test before you use it:dohh:.)

DH is at work..... just bought him a little surprise present to share the news :)

I was 1000000000% sure I wasn't PG and told him I could tell I'd get my period today or tomorrow, so he's going to be blown away.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: SO HAPPY FOR YOU WUGZ!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"