• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Just went to walmart and bought some FRER's and Reese's :xmas13:... I could tell the guy checking me out was trying so hard not to laugh at me! Then when I went home, OH was outside smoking, we went in, I told him our place smells like shit and I kept asking him if he smells it and what is it... All he said was, "I don't smell anything, and you don't need that test." Haha ohh boy, if I'm not pregnant OH is in for an ugly AF!!!
:rofl:

I am right with you!!! Between the tears, the minor spats....and an apparent need to stuff my face in the evening, I want to lean towards pregnancy....

I don't EVER have PMS symptoms (except SOMETIMES bloating) more than 2 days before AF!!!

I've been so weir for awhile now....

I read that the increased progesterone from the corpus luteum can mimic pg symptoms, and progesterone is ALSO responsible for pg symptoms! So I know there is literally NO POINT to symptom spot, since they are the same, but I can't help it when I don't PMS this long!!!

I want a :bfp: that is sticky so I can have my August :baby:

Just went to walmart and bought some FRER's and Reese's :xmas13:... I could tell the guy checking me out was trying so hard not to laugh at me! Then when I went home, OH was outside smoking, we went in, I told him our place smells like shit and I kept asking him if he smells it and what is it... All he said was, "I don't smell anything, and you don't need that test." Haha ohh boy, if I'm not pregnant OH is in for an ugly AF!!!

You know what's funny? I had that same thing happen to me yesterday morning when driving. I actually stopped, got out and checked my shoes and the floor mats of my car to see whether there was any poop on them and nothing. I could have sworn that there was poop! I'm only on CD8, but I've been having some weird stuff going on. I took an HPT on CD5 and it was negative so I don't know whats going on!!

Omg, I just felt a weird "flutter"! Yes, I realize my psycho butt is now posting like this is a twitter account,lol.

Probably gas :haha:

The only AF symptoms I ever get is sore boobs, usually about a week or week and half before AF (which my boobs are not sore at all now... very weird) and the day before I'll have a little bit of cramping.

I'm also still wondering if I'm preg from my last cycle. I took a clearblue digital I had left over from a while ago supposedly a few days before AF and it was negative, then AF came the next day (2 days early) was very light and only lasted 3 days... I haven't taken another test because I hate seeing the BFN.

Anyways I've had every symptom I think possible now except for sore boobs. Idk why my boobs are not sore though bc I thought if I get sore boobs every month from AF then preg would make them 5x more sore. I keep grabbing them like "why aren't you sore???" But I've even had the metallic taste in my mouth a few days ago that some people talk about. Crazy. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to be pretty surprised and let down. :wacko:

Omg, I just felt a weird "flutter"! Yes, I realize my psycho butt is now posting like this is a twitter account,lol.

Probably gas :haha:

A few days ago when I would lay down and stretch, I would get a weird flutter or vibration type feeling down there. Only that day though and only when I stretched. Today when I stretch I get the pinch/pull cramps which are more annoying to me, but hey if that means I got a sticky bean in there then cramp away!

Thanks! Just frustrated - bored of TTC. Blah blah - the usual. Sounds like someone might have something awesome going on though!

Anake have you thought that maybe your HCG levels are just so low that you cant test pos yet? How long is your LP? And what test did you use?

Jokes aside, the "flutter" was very weird. Very low, like just above pubic bone. I know that IF I am pregnant, I'd still be at least a couple months from movement... But I've heard other "flutter" stories...

I wonder how many AREN'T posting, due to knowing they aren't pregnant, compared to us goons posting every tiny thing!

Btw, I always fall asleep on my left side, and once asleep roll to my back (know this cuz OH told me)...now by morning it's a crap shoot - fitful dreams,etc, cause me to move around.

So don't be surprised if tomorrow I think it's a symptom just because I fall asleep on my right side tonight,lol! :haha:

Oh, and I lost my first 2 ov sticks ! I think I set them down yesterday after the pic and my kitten got them! I have both of todays, which are both positive...but I wanted all of them! Just in case I get a :bfp:, I would have a little stick story line!

Anake have you thought that maybe your HCG levels are just so low that you cant test pos yet? How long is your LP? And what test did you use?

I had my period so that's why I'm really confused. It was heavy for 2 days and then spotted for 5. If I'm pregnant that would be awesome, but I'd be worried about it. I took and HPT 4 days ago just for the heck of it and it was negative so I dunno :shrug: I just used a cheapie HPT test.

I had my period so that's why I'm really confused. It was heavy for 2 days and then spotted for 5. If I'm pregnant that would be awesome, but I'd be worried about it. I took and HPT 4 days ago just for the heck of it and it was negative so I dunno :shrug:

Well idk some people still get their periods when they are pregnant, I know a girl who had hers for 3 months of pregnancy and then didn't have one the 4th month, she didn't even test because she was still having them so she did not know she was pregnant until 4 months. Also some people just don't get positive HPTs... I'm sure you've heard all those stories and yeah it's rare but it happens.

Oh, and I lost my first 2 ov sticks ! I think I set them down yesterday after the pic and my kitten got them! I have both of todays, which are both positive...but I wanted all of them! Just in case I get a :bfp:, I would have a little stick story line!

Let's just hope she doesn't pull them out of their hiding spot and starts playing with them when you have company over....

I had my period so that's why I'm really confused. It was heavy for 2 days and then spotted for 5. If I'm pregnant that would be awesome, but I'd be worried about it. I took and HPT 4 days ago just for the heck of it and it was negative so I dunno :shrug:

Well idk some people still get their periods when they are pregnant, I know a girl who had hers for 3 months of pregnancy and then didn't have one the 4th month, she didn't even test because she was still having them so she did not know she was pregnant until 4 months. Also some people just don't get positive HPTs... I'm sure you've heard all those stories and yeah it's rare but it happens.

Yeah. My temps are all over the place though. Wouldn't they be consistently high if I was pregnant?

Hell if I know, I've never temped before this month, and mine are also all over the place.

Hell if I know, I've never temped before this month, and mine are also all over the place.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. This is only my second month temping. Last month I had a 29 day cycle, O'd on CD19 and had a 10 day LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->