• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I officially cannot find those other pos opks...glad I have pics so I know they are real. I've looked under couches, behind this toy chest in my living room (it's flat on top, and has all the toys my kids don't play with, but can't part with either) where the cat and kittens food dishes are, in my closet, behind the toilet, you name it! I hope the kitten didn't eat the darn things cuz he eats everything! He got into my manicure box and ate pieces of a cotton ball the other day! When I pull ed it from his mouth, some was still hanging out, I went to get it and he swallowed it! He also islike a puppy, he begs and tries to snatch ANYTHING we eat...

He find the darndest things to put in his mouth. My boys never even did this!

My kitty loves my emery boards! I can't keep those things in the house without her going mental when I use one.

I've never had a cat, but my dog loves snack on my panties. :growlmad: Most expensive snack ever.

I've never had a cat, but my dog loves snack on my panties. :growlmad: Most expensive snack ever.

:rofl: hopefully not when you have company! Geo used to carry socks and underwear around the house. I swear she has a stash somewhere. She's sleeping on top of the bookshelf right now.

I must be getting ready to O, did another HPT and got a BFN, so I'm most likely not pregnant from my last cycle. I just wish my body would cooperate already!!

Haha no, she's good when company is around, she likes to show off for company. It's when nobody is around she turns into a little devil!

Haha no, she's good when company is around, she likes to show off for company. It's when nobody is around she turns into a little devil!
:xmas23: sounds like my cat!

:mail: OOOH! Canada Post is here! Hopefully my OPK's have arrived!

I officially cannot find those other pos opks...glad I have pics so I know they are real. I've looked under couches, behind this toy chest in my living room (it's flat on top, and has all the toys my kids don't play with, but can't part with either) where the cat and kittens food dishes are, in my closet, behind the toilet, you name it! I hope the kitten didn't eat the darn things cuz he eats everything! He got into my manicure box and ate pieces of a cotton ball the other day! When I pull ed it from his mouth, some was still hanging out, I went to get it and he swallowed it! He also islike a puppy, he begs and tries to snatch ANYTHING we eat...

He find the darndest things to put in his mouth. My boys never even did this!

My kitty loves my emery boards! I can't keep those things in the house without her going mental when I use one.

I take armour thyroid since my thyroidectomy (tried synthroid first, didn't work), and it comes from a pig and the pills stink. But for some reason, my 3 yr old cat loves the smell, lol, I would come home and find the pill bottle in the living room... It took me awhile to figure it out, I keep those on my night stand since I take them when I wake up...then one day I caught him, sniffing like crazy, knocking the bottle over!

On a side note, I found my opks , for a reason unknown to me, I set them on the journal I used before ff, and that journal is on to of my microwave...lol....should have known I was the one to blame!

Lol I do not have a cat I have a dog so lazy that when he is walking down the corridor he stops half way for a nap :rofl:

TMI ALERT
I am only cd7 but today I had some snot like cm yellowish. Hope it is a sign that ov is near.

:brat: UGH! Not here yet! According to USPS it's still in Washington. GRRRR

Guess I'm going to the dollar store to get a few to tide me over till it gets here. Probably will take another 2-3 days. It's in Redmond, WA right now and then it'll most likely go to Vancouver for sorting and then here to Kelowna (if the Coquihalla highway is decent).

Hey Nut Hutters!

Paranoid that I am going to O early because of the B6, so the BDing begins tonight, despite being 7 days away from when my O usually is!

Can't hurt I guess.

Who else is gearing up for O this week?

Well....It looks like I'm back. I jumped to the First Trimester thread for a week. Turns out my period ...who has been on time for the last 2 years... was more than a week late. Go Figure! So...I'm stepping back into the Nut Hut. Hey Ladies!! Ready to get this cycle over so we can get back to :sex:

LOL!

BD as much as you can!

So I just googled (of course!) the spot where I've been having the pulling/pinching pain, not sure if this is the same spot for you angelwings, but apparently it's called the inguinal ligament. So this is what I found...
"The round ligament of the uterus, which is a band of tissue that supports the uterus during pregnancy, passes through the inguinal canal. When the uterus expands during pregnancy, it may put pressure on the round ligament. This could give rise to ligament pain during pregnancy."
Read more at Buzzle: https://www.buzzle.com/articles/inguinal-ligament-pain.html

I know it's bad to symptom spot this deep, but maybe I still have a glimmer of hope for this month! And you too Angelwings!

Lol I do not have a cat I have a dog so lazy that when he is walking down the corridor he stops half way for a nap :rofl:

TMI ALERT
I am only cd7 but today I had some snot like cm yellowish. Hope it is a sign that ov is near.
Yes! That is a great sign! Very similar to what I had friday!
What's weird us I thought I would get a bfp on the 30th...now it appears I might have o'd around then, in which case my premonition about a bfp on our anniversary was off a bit- oh keeps saying he thinks last friday was it. He says he thinks we did it but I'm testing too early. Hmm....

Hey Nut Hutters!

Paranoid that I am going to O early because of the B6, so the BDing begins tonight, despite being 7 days away from when my O usually is!

Can't hurt I guess.

Me!

Hey Nut Hutters!

Can't hurt I guess.

Definitely start BDing!! There is no telling when you will o, if this month doesn't work out for me, I will BD every 3rd day until my anticipated o week, then I will bd every other day.

I'm gearing up for something!!! Hopefully/fx a :bfp: but who knows??? I am on cd 33, i have had 6 positive OPKs in the course of 4 days. Got a :bfn: on the HPT though....

The cramps and stuff don't seem to mean AF - unless something has happened that caused damage since the MC - For AF, I get cramps 1, maaybe 2 days before, the day of and day after... not a week before!!

Plus I have all sorts of cramps. Pings and pangs, pulling,pinching....that weird flutter last night that lasted 7 seconds....
All these tears and crying spells are odd too - I don't think I'm "forcing" that symptom,lol. I know I didn't last month.

I just "feel different". :shrug:

Last cycle, as I turned into a POASaholic, my fiance REPEATEDLY said "I don't think it's going to happen, I'm sorry. I think we have to just try again next month" He was obviously right, as I got my AF on 11/2... Oddly, it was a different AF for me than usual. Heavy (that part is normal for me), but very bright red...sorry TMI, usually it's very dark and even clumpy the first couple days,sorry way tmi....

I heard that was good though - bright red and little/no clots = healthy lining.

This month, OH has a positive outlook, and although he doesn't agree with my thanksgiving O, he DOES think we got that egg.... He was right last cycle, hopefully he's right this cycle....

He does have dumb luck and is good at picking up vibes....normally I am very good at picking up my body's signals, but the MC took that from me and I'm walking around in the dark.:wacko:

Sooo... here we all are, still waiting on our bfp's... How awesome if we all get BFPs for xmas???? I figure any bfp this month will be counted as a xmas bfp!

:dust: for all!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

BD as much as you can!

So I just googled (of course!) the spot where I've been having the pulling/pinching pain, not sure if this is the same spot for you angelwings, but apparently it's called the inguinal ligament. So this is what I found...
"The round ligament of the uterus, which is a band of tissue that supports the uterus during pregnancy, passes through the inguinal canal. When the uterus expands during pregnancy, it may put pressure on the round ligament. This could give rise to ligament pain during pregnancy."
Read more at Buzzle: https://www.buzzle.com/articles/inguinal-ligament-pain.html

I know it's bad to symptom spot this deep, but maybe I still have a glimmer of hope for this month! And you too Angelwings!

Very interesting BTW!!

We have a whole network of TTCers to roam the net for info!!

We should all put up a link when we find something interesting!! :thumbup:

Well....It looks like I'm back. I jumped to the First Trimester thread for a week. Turns out my period ...who has been on time for the last 2 years... was more than a week late. Go Figure! So...I'm stepping back into the Nut Hut. Hey Ladies!! Ready to get this cycle over so we can get back to :sex:

LOL!

Welcome back

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry its been awhile since Ive posted, busy week last week at work and just starting to slow down, phew! So AF was due Sunday took a HPT...BFN :cry: My periods are like clock work so its crazy that im late...today makes it two days and no sign of AF. Waiting till Friday to test again but getting a BFN two days ago makes me think its on to cycle 4 for us. Will keep you guys updated!!

Angel Wings, that all sounds very promising!!!! FX!

FTMommy, late is a good thing! Don't give up hope!!!

For all of us Oer's, enjoy your BD time before the insane stress and craziness of the TWW takes over our lives!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->