Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OH Nazz.... *hugs* hon. I hope it is just slow rising HCG - and that it isn't anything else. Sending you lots of sticky dust - and prayers.
Adding my voice to the group that thinks you should get seen asap - it will put your mind at rest as well as checking that little dot is healthy. *huge hugs*

AFM - Not much going on here - lost hope for this month. My temp dropped again this morning - and even though my coverline is significantly higher than before this month i still think i am out well and truly. Oh well - onto next month. A bit depressed about it - but starting to accept that it isn't my month.
Oh and Nazz - i try not to stress or worry too much - but its hard with my obsessive personality... lol I used to get pg at the drop of a hat - DF has had SA done and everything is normal - so it must be me. I think it has a lot to do with the depo needle - wish i had never had it. I just cant help wondering if it is ever going to happen for us. *sigh* You hang in there darl - thinking of you.

Thanks Tass.

I've been having cramping off and on for just a few seconds, and it does feel like its in the ovary/tube area :cry: but it's on both sides I think, mostly on the right though. I'm not sure if it's just the cyst that the baby needs, or if it is a tubal pregnancy... I'm going to call the doc tomorrow and if they can't do anything then I'll try making an appt at the hospital...

Thanks Tass.

I've been having cramping off and on for just a few seconds, and it does feel like its in the ovary/tube area :cry: but it's on both sides I think, mostly on the right though. I'm not sure if it's just the cyst that the baby needs, or if it is a tubal pregnancy... I'm going to call the doc tomorrow and if they can't do anything then I'll try making an appt at the hospital...
Please go nazz!
Seriously, you'll drive yourself crazy waiting a week, and (God forbid) if its ectopic you need that shot NOW.
Sometimes the tube is ruined even if it didn't rupture.....
Not trying to scare you :hugs: I'm totally pulling for you, but look at it like BA win-win situation by going to the ER....you won't have to wait for a phone call, you'll get answers quickly. Tomorrow us Saturday, is your doc open? Just get checked out at the ER. Some people just have lower hcg, and sometimes they start slow...hope is not lost, but to be safe please go the hospital, they will take the possibility of ectopic very seriously.

Even if the news is bad, wouldn't you rather know now then wait ?
an ectopic can cause a blocked tube from scarring, which will maker it harder to conceive again.
The scarring can also make you a higher risk in subsequent b pregnancies....

I'm praying for you and you're bean.

Well this morning I was having heart pains... Like a painful heart beat. So I called the on call nurse at my OB and she told me I should just go to the er. Soo oh took me, they took blood, did an ultrasound and pelvic exam and now were just waiting forever for results. :( the woman didn't see anything on the ultrasound so idk. Wish us luck.

Well this morning I was having heart pains... Like a painful heart beat. So I called the on call nurse at my OB and she told me I should just go to the er. Soo oh took me, they took blood, did an ultrasound and pelvic exam and now were just waiting forever for results. :( the woman didn't see anything on the ultrasound so idk. Wish us luck.

:cry:
:hugs: totally praying for you nazz....

Remember, when the hcg us under 1200 they usually can't see a sac, so that's actually normal.

Fx you have a lil trickster in there.

I'm keeping you both in my thoughts <3

Just got home from the ER, they said it might be too early to see anything in the u/s, but that they saw no evidence of an ectopic either! So at least that's good. And also my HCG was 361! so that's almost double what it was 2 days ago. They did not take my progesterone levels, but the HCG being up is enough to make me feel a lot better. Even though it still isn't very high. I told the doctor about how it was 101 a week before the 189 and he said everyones HCG rises differently and it could still be normal and very early or I'm just a slow riser. So relieved!

They prescribed me hydrocodon for the heart pain (they didn't find anything wrong with my heart either) and the cramping in my ovary area, but OH and I decided it seems too risky to take that while pregnant so I'm just going to deal with it. Also from past experience hydrocodon makes me throw up so I don't even want to go through that anyways. All I can do now is hope that everything goes ok from here on. I know I could still have a good chance of m/c, but I'm hoping the pogesterone pills will keep the bean sticky.

:yipee:
I'm SO glad you went in instead of waiting!

Some people really are slow risers! I saw this one thread, a lady went from like 34, to 50, 65. ..like up to 150 in an entire week, the doc said she would miscarry. She refused a d&c, then a week later her hcg went from 150 to like 3000!

There was another lady that DROPPED from like 2000 to 1200, doomed by the doctor, went in for final bloodwork and scan for d&c, and she was at like 5000, with a hb! (they think the decline was a vanishing twin)

Stay healthy, put your feet up. IF the pain gets bad, don't feel like taking a hydrocodone will harm baby.
The doc would NOT prescribe it if he thought so, as general rule, you obviously don't take it, but stress and your pain can effect the baby, so at least fill the script to have just in case. If they make you nauseous, try eating when you take one, then lay down for 30 minutes to an hour and don't move you r head quickly, that should help.
Sources:(lol) SEVERAL medical conditions including spondylosis, herniated and torn discs, pinched nerves, arthritis in neck, back, hips, knees, plus as wee speak I also have a baker's cyst behind my knee cap causing my synovial fluid to leak - I've at some point, been in almost every med out there!

If just Tylenol works then use that of course.

So happy your numbers basically doubled (some women can take 72 hors to double and us still considered normal, and some women NEVER reach "normal" levels and have perfectly healthy babies!)

:happydance:

You got yourself a fighter nazz. Hopefully a girl who could kick some butt!

Yay Nazz! Fingers crossed that your numbers keep growing. I'm sure they will!!!!!!

My doc's wouldn't even let me come in to confirm... first bloods won't be drawn until the first appointment May 7th. Is that abnormal? Should I be asking to have bloods done now?

Well to be fair I had to get other tests done at the time for unrelated resons...she just tacked on the HCG test.

Just got home from the ER, they said it might be too early to see anything in the u/s, but that they saw no evidence of an ectopic either! So at least that's good. And also my HCG was 361! so that's almost double what it was 2 days ago. They did not take my progesterone levels, but the HCG being up is enough to make me feel a lot better. Even though it still isn't very high. I told the doctor about how it was 101 a week before the 189 and he said everyones HCG rises differently and it could still be normal and very early or I'm just a slow riser. So relieved!

They prescribed me hydrocodon for the heart pain (they didn't find anything wrong with my heart either) and the cramping in my ovary area, but OH and I decided it seems too risky to take that while pregnant so I'm just going to deal with it. Also from past experience hydrocodon makes me throw up so I don't even want to go through that anyways. All I can do now is hope that everything goes ok from here on. I know I could still have a good chance of m/c, but I'm hoping the pogesterone pills will keep the bean sticky.

SOO glad you went to get checked! Do you ever get anxiety or panic attacks? I find that my heart feels out of wack whenever I'm stressed or anxious about something, but there's nothing actually wrong. They can feel just like a heart attack if they're bad enough. Trust me on that one, I've suffered from them off and on since I was 15.

Thanks guys :flower: I'm being hopeful.

And yes I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was a teen, but I stopped taking the meds for it like 2 or 3 years ago because I didn't like the idea of having to be on mind altering medicine forever if I didn't really HAVE to be. Never even thought about that being related to chest pain, but I guess it makes sense. Stressing about all this and then on top of that OH's step mom is trying to start a bunch of drama with us, but we are just ignoring her and she said she doesn't want to be a part of our life for now... Everyone thinks she is being a little... too much... we are just not talking back to her and letting her cool down. She's really acting like a 15 year old making up a bunch of stuff and blowing things out of proportion. And if she keeps this up, I've decided she does not have to be in my life if she doesn't want to be, I don't want anyone there that doesn't want to be there. Anyways I think just a combination of all this and then thinking too much about this and that is just overwhelming me, so the chest pain could be related to that. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks everyone for being there for me! It means a lot... :kiss:

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/What-can-I-take-for-gas-pain-during-pregnancy/show/34147

Just wanted to share that Web page, I was googling about SEVERE gas and burping, since I've been horrible since waking up, and a couple women's posts had me cracking up....
one lady said she was lying on the cool tile in her bathroom just letting the horrific burps come out and ended with "the most satisfying bowel movement ever" :rofl:

Yep, I have panic disorder and GAD (generalized anxiety disorder)....I get heart palpitations and chest pain and shortness of breath at times.

Glad you got checked out Nazz and that everything seems to be holding strong :hugs:

It's amazing what a panic attack can do to you. Whenever I'm going through a bad one I literally feel like I'm going to die, but I know I'm not. My chest feels heavy and I feel like I can't breathe. I just have to calm myself down and let it pass. I was on anti-depressants as a teen, but I haven't taken those in years.

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/What-can-I-take-for-gas-pain-during-pregnancy/show/34147

Just wanted to share that Web page, I was googling about SEVERE gas and burping, since I've been horrible since waking up, and a couple women's posts had me cracking up....
one lady said she was lying on the cool tile in her bathroom just letting the horrific burps come out and ended with "the most satisfying bowel movement ever" :rofl:

"the most satisfying bowel movement ever" :rofl:

Ok that made me laugh out loud at work!! Glad there's not many people here. I hear ya on the gas problem!!! Michael keeps telling me to stop burping the baby it's not even born yet...:haha:

I have been burping more than normal the past week, HORRIBLE gas, and constipation. All I can do is hope OH doesn't come close to me when it's happening lol.

I have been burping more than normal the past week, HORRIBLE gas, and constipation. All I can do is hope OH doesn't come close to me when it's happening lol.

:rofl: I know what you mean...I get atomic farts...you don't want to be within the same room as me :haha:

I've been lucky that is MOSTLY burps, but I don't like sounding like a walrus

Well... I'd rather sound like a walrus than smell like one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->