Welcome to the Nut Hut!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130420_201426_zps7cb26832.jpg
This one is half done. This is the colour scheme we're going with for the baby's room :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130420_201510_zpsbe2231a3.jpg
Finished this one today!!

Wow that's awesome Rose! I wish I could do that! I can't even sew a hem or a rip, I definitely can't knit!

Love the multi-color scheme!

Too much of one color gets old.

I went to Walmart for some groceries after work, and checked out the baby section ..

I SO want to start buying stuff, but don't want to jinx anything. I am wondering if I'm having a girl since my "symptoms" are different this time around, but I'm not going on that ! But I'd love to start stocking up on diapers, blankets, wipes, etc....
That was the best tip I every got for my first pregnancy. Start buying at least one pack of diapers a week. I had a closet pack full by birth! It was a great money saver since I was on unpaid maternity leave!
But, I managed to hold out, and I plan on waiting the 12 days till my scan....
If all is well, ilk celebrate by buying things that night!
I'm so excited to Jason's mom, but I'm going to try to wait till mother's day, surprise her with "grandma" gifts and stuff.
My mother on the other hand is a worry wart. She was already scared last time due to me automatically being "high risk", and when I had to go to the hospital for hemorrhaging it didn't help....
I way over did it at work tonight, e were busy, I had to re arrange tables to accommodate large parties ask night, even though I'm on light duty restriction for my knee....
But I was working with the d squad so I had to run several positions myself, and most people don't even know I'm pregnant.
I actually cried at work (darn hormones) out of frustration and then there were nasty customers that literally cursed me out over something I didn't even do....
I just lost it, almost quit. My job is so stressful. Came home and had a teeny bit of brown spotting, but pretty sure it was related to over work. I was so stressed, I'm actually going to call intomorrow :blush: I feel bad, but I seriously can't take that place at times. The bad thing is that it will either be my head manager or this b#tch manager that loves trying to fire people....

But I do work for a big corporation, and its very hard for an employer to fire someone pregnant without risking repercussions....short of me stealing, etc. the rule is, call un 2 hors before your shift and they can't do anything. I'm going to be honest too. I'm going to say I over did it tonight and spotted as a result, and that I can't risk my baby's health, and need to take it easy tomorrow. They'll be pissed, butoh well, this rainbow baby us more important at the moment,, plus they actually have an extra person working tomorrow I noticed. So I won't be putting them out too much.
Still feel guilty in case you couldn't tell!

Nazz I am happy that you got checked. Your hcg level went up great! maybe it was just the progesterone you needed to help you a bit. Try to rest as much as you can, your beany is a fighter he just needs some time to grow strong xxxxx

Anake I wish I was able to do nice things like that for my baby.

Angel your workplace does sound like Alkatraz. First take care of yourself and your baby pfff where I used to work my ex boss used to be near the photocopier but he called my preggy collegue that had to walk a whole corridor to copy one lousy sheet.grrrr

As for the farts I am super super gassy I think half my bloat is gas. My husband was surprised at the beginning of the preg but now he is like 'here we go again!'

My 16wk 6days bloat/ bump

Attachments

• 20130421_075006-1.jpg
    20130421_075006-1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
Aww confetti! What a precious bump! :dance:

Angel definitely do whatever you've got to do for your own sanity and the health of the baby! I haven't told anyone at work, but I've definitely allowed myself to take it easier, and don't feel the slightest bit bad about it. I have to keep reminding myself to slow down a little. I'm a very type A personality and I love to get things done NOW, but now I'm just trying to relax, and breathe, and enjoy every minute of being pregnant!

geez and I still haven't even told my boss yet!!
I sorta had to. I've miscarried twice since working there, one if the chemicals happened while I was there, so management knows , in the even t
There's an emergency again.

Otherwise, everyone knew I was trying, and I've green getting asked in the last week by a few people, "any luck" or "pregnant yet?" So the ones that ask I say yes....

Thru aren't being nosy they know how hard the last one was for me.

I Chickened out of calling up there.
I'm too scared too talk to the bitch lol.

I'm going to see if they will let me do some mundane task instead of running the front....

Aww confetti! What a precious bump! :dance:

Angel definitely do whatever you've got to do for your own sanity and the health of the baby! I haven't told anyone at work, but I've definitely allowed myself to take it easier, and don't feel the slightest bit bad about it. I have to keep reminding myself to slow down a little. I'm a very type A personality and I love to get things done NOW, but now I'm just trying to relax, and breathe, and enjoy every minute of being pregnant!
Thanks. :hugs:
You are right, and I know it.
I swear, I'm surrounded by idiots half the time, last night if I didn't do it no one else would have!

I am talking to manager when I get there, and explaining what happened last night....not naming names, just how I'm not supposed to be running around and moving freaking furniture!
Fx its NOT psycho bitch working.

Oh and the other thing is with my boss, especially my first cuz I was freshly married to my ex and only 21 when I had him, I thought I could do everything I did before pregnant and never understood the ones that always needed a break, or wouldn't do this or that, I have a pretty strong (Jay says stubborn ) personality, and don't like being told what to do or not to do, lol.
But now that I'm 33 and have had all these MC's , I don't care what people think. I know girls that are a server their entire pregnancy, but I'm not supposed to be lifting things anyhow cuz of my knee (which I guess surgery is now on the back burner), plus since my chorionic membrane tore and then formed a clot (sch) last time, I don't know what caused it..... I don't want that again.

Does anyone know if this means anything? Probably not, but I just want some reassurance that everything is normal and OK inside me! Took another FRER today, and the test line is darker than the control line. Any meaning behind that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone know if this means anything? Probably not, but I just want some reassurance that everything is normal and OK inside me! Took another FRER today, and the test line is darker than the control line. Any meaning behind that?

It means that if the test has a sensitivity of 50 you are way over it hun. That is a v good sign.

There's nothing to worry about girl! I had a left over test and used it a few weeks ago (yeah I know POAS syndrome!) and there was NO control line :) I guess all the dye was used up by the test line :D

Ok that makes sense! I was wondering why the control line was so much lighter than it had been before! Thank you ladies! At first it had looked like I went back to having a faint BFP, so a felt a little panic until I realized that was the control line.

Angel just take things easy :) That's what I'm doing and I know it's hard to tell your bitchy boss that some things are more important than work, but you have to. My boss was a TOTAL many many cuss words to me when I called her yesterday saying that I need some time because I'm having health problems. She doesn't know that I'm pregnant, but I doubt she would care anyways because she's never been pregnant and she's the meanest person I've ever met.

Anake those blankets are awesome :thumbup: I'm going to make my LO some blankeys and hats if this pregnancy ends up being viable. I'm not as good as you are though lol.

Confetti nice bump! In the morning my tummy is flat and then by the end of the day I have a little bump like that because I get so bloated from eating! A coupledays ago someone at OH's work said, "she's already showing!" (apparently OH told everyone at his work... which kind of pissed me off but whatever).

omg Wugz I literally lold when I read your post... That's like the kind of test that every POAS addict dreams of and you're like "oh is this ok?" haha.

Yeah I used my last test 3 says after my bfp with frer, the test line was definitely darker. Then, 2 days after that, I used my last opk's (lol) and the control was real light and the test was blazing!
I held on to my 2nd bloods work form, even though doc was so happy about my last set he said not to bother, but I figure if I have another scare ilk just go straight to the lab, lol

Haha yeah now after talkin to you girls and of course doing quite a bit of googling, I realize that it was definitely a good thing. Most women become POAS addicts before they get a BFP, but I guess I am the opposite! I can't stop peeing! But this is he last one. No more!!!!!! DH doesn't understand why I keep spending another $15 every other day on the FRERs if I already know I'm preg. I guess I don't really have a good reason other than I'm insane.

girls, just to say hi, busy days here and only CD7 so nothing interesting....

nazz, i'm glad that things are ok, i was so worried, reading through all these posts, wanted to look last one just to see how are you but afraid to do so.... :(

confetti, nice pic, great bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->