Welcome to the Nut Hut!

super cute blankets Anake...especially the stripey one :)

your bump is coming along great confetti :)

Glad everyone is doing good and that things seem to be evening out...hope to hear some gender announcements soon too!

AFM just waiting on AF to keep things going...as 2ndtry said, nothing too exciting haha :)

I just woke up from a 4 hr nap. Great. Now I'll probably be up till 3 am .

And I'm nauseous, but all I ate was a banana earlier today, and I just had a pack of peanut butter crackers....
Gotta take myvitamins, but would rather have more food in my stomach.

Nazz glad everything is going good for you!

Confetti, loooove the bump!! so cute!!

AFM: TESTING WEEK :happydance: Im going to try and hold out until Friday, today Im 9 DPO. My bbs are super tender and Ive had cramps ever since I ovulated. Not getting my hopes up though, this happens every month so hopefully this week flys by and I can find out by the weekend if its a yes or no.

Good Luck on your testing FT :)

AFM...had cramps all night and this morning with a bit of spotting...just waiting to confirm that it turns into full AF and then I can book my CD3 BW and HSG :)

Yay PDubs! Let's go AF!!!!

FT mommy, fingers and toes are crossed for you!!! Keep us posted!

Ft mommy - the early cramping, early tenderness, those were early clues that I dismissed as well, since they are "normal" for me....looking back, I realized that a starting almost immediately was NOT normal!

P dubs, never thought I'd say this, but hope :witch: shows up soon!
Ooh, Metformin AND hsg!
Someone is getting preggo SOON!

Thanks for all the support gals, so glad I have you all!

So I just went to the bathroom after coming home from class and there was extremely thick white discharge in my panties... like so thick it was hardly even wet it was like grainy almost. Kind of like when you make glue out of flour and water and you put too much flour... idk. Does that seem normal? Maybe it's from taking the progesterone pills?

LOL @ Angel...let's hope so..AF is officially on and booked for BW on Wednesday..yipee :) I'm so super excited it feels like month #1 of TTC haha

Thanks for all the support gals, so glad I have you all!

So I just went to the bathroom after coming home from class and there was extremely thick white discharge in my panties... like so thick it was hardly even wet it was like grainy almost. Kind of like when you make glue out of flour and water and you put too much flour... idk. Does that seem normal? Maybe it's from taking the progesterone pills?
That actually happened to me like a few days after I found out I was preggo. Just one time. I was like wth is this?!
I have since learned (ad I'm sure confetti and rose can agree) that all types of cm is normal- the mucous plug starts forming almost immediately, and constantly is shedding and regenerating its outer layers. I freaked one day cuz (TMI) I had this little goo ball glob....it was yellowish / almost orange kind of, and jelly like, when I say little, I mean a little smaller than a pencil eraser....ew.....it was stretchy as could be ....

AFM: more TMI- I literally have been unbelievably constipated. Is been happening since ovulation, to the point where I used to be "regular" and now average like every 3-4 days..
Well I just left work early, I was so nauseous, the smell if the food was too much to handle, I kept gagging and dry heaving, and nasty burps that sounded like vomit was coming were just coming out of me left and right. A guy friend of mine there (one if the few who don't know I'm pregnant, I only told a couple people but word apparently traveled to a lot of people :shrug: ) well he was standing next to me up at the host stand and one of the gross puke sounding burps came out, and he said "hey, its ok, you better chew that back up and re swallow whatever just came up" lol! He's naturally Goofy, and at least that made me laugh while I wanted to die
The other hostess I was working with felt bad for me, I was pouring sweat from the nausea, and running to the bathroom every 15 minutes...she finally just asked the manager if I could go and that she could handle things by herself, bless her!

It sucks though cuz we were abnormally busy for Monday lunch, and me leaving made them more short handed. I think my manager was annoyed but he knows I'm pregnant. But this one girl that was pregnant (just had hey baby actually, we had almost the same due date from my last pregnancy) didn't really get sick while pregnant, so I feel like they think I'm making it up when I'm really not well at all....
Its annoying when people don't realize every pregnancy is different, I haven't called in yet, all I've done is left early twice, and both times someone else agreed to stay for me, so I'm not really screwing them over.

Sigh. I just wish I could take a couple weeks off or something.

Just rambling/venting.....

I got so side tracked, I forgot to say, I usually "go" every 3 days our so, but finally went today for the first time since LAST Sunday! Omg I had the worst lower abdominal pain, I was scared I was having contractions, that's how sharp the pain was! Then I remembered how long it had been since I used the bathroom...
As soon as I got home from work, that matter got resolved!

I guess that's what I get for laughing at the lady who said she was having the worst gas pains followed by "the most satisfactory bowel movement ever" :rofl:

:blush:
I'm thinking I understand now!

Nazz disharge in wierd types as long as it does not smell fishy is norm. Stock up on pantyliners you will need to change more often than usual.

Ft mommy fingers crossed!

Pdubs :dust: for you too.

Angel hope your constipation gets better I had an episode lately in which I had to resort to Vaseline to help things slide. hmmmm no more comments from me on this one cause after I couldnt sit properly all day.

Lol confetti. I think half the problem is all the iron in pre natals!

I get a lot of bloodwork done cuz if graves, so I know that I actually have very good levels of iron in my blood, the excess in those vitamins is too rough on me. A couple times a week I take a multi vitamin and 2 b complex that include folic acid instead of pre natals .

My teeth hurt! I flossed my teeth tonight, like I do every night, and all the sudden instant pain! Like I bit into ice cream but that cold sensation won't go away. Read it could be preg related. Anyone else have this? I won't complain though! Any symptom that is preg related is more than welcome!!

And I think I have my first blue boob vein! How exciting!

My teeth have been more sensitive too, didn't really think about it though until just now lol. My boobs are super veiny as well as my sides. I'm hoping all these symptoms mean the little bean is gonna stay with me... Thursdays US can't come soon enough.

My teeth hurt! I flossed my teeth tonight, like I do every night, and all the sudden instant pain! Like I bit into ice cream but that cold sensation won't go away. Read it could be preg related. Anyone else have this? I won't complain though! Any symptom that is preg related is more than welcome!!

And I think I have my first blue boob vein! How exciting!
Lol @ blue boob vein!
If your teeth hurt, take calcium with vitamin D . Pregnancy can leech the calcium out of your teeth. Vitamin D helps absorb calcium.

Before my bfp I had a big vein on each boob that went through each nipple and on the nipple it even stuck out, you could have put an iv in it (ow!)
Now I have blue veins all over my boobs.
I remember reading done women getting the "road map" in the 2we, but mine just recently got pronounced. Prepare yourself for intense pain when you wake up! Those big veins are making new capillaries and ducts for milk, and increasing blood flow. After I sleep (usually on my back lately), the second I sit up it feels like when the milk comes in after birth and hurts SO bad ! It gets better throughout the day. For me anyhow.
Idk if its from actually ttc with this one, or because I'm older, but I have a LOT more symptoms than I had with my boys. I feel like I'm 8 weeks or something, maybe more, but I know I'm not.
Maybe I'm just more in tune with the changes...

My teeth have been more sensitive too, didn't really think about it though until just now lol. My boobs are super veiny as well as my sides. I'm hoping all these symptoms mean the little bean is gonna stay with me... Thursdays US can't come soon enough.
:dust:
The way the numbers went up, you either got yourself a fighter or maybe just a little prankster lol.

I'd be pulling my hair out! My scan isn't until next week! I'm dying to see the heart beat and praying everything is normal! Fx!

On the sleeping note, I looked up positions that you're supposed to sleep in when PG and apparently left side is best, then right side, and stomach and back are no no's. It's kind of too early for us 3 to care about that, but it was saying might as well get used to it early. I keep going to sleep on my sides and then waking up on my stomach and it makes my stomach and boobs hurt real bad. I can tell I'm going to need to get one of those pregnancy pillows to keep me on my side.

I was reading about that too, Nazz! I am 100% back sleeper, but every night I keep telling myself I'm going to practice the left side sleeping. Never works, of course!

It would be so hard to sleep ONLY on my side...I go between left side and stomach...at least I picked the right side of the bed for sleeping so that it's my left side :) I can't stand sleeping face to face with someone...hot air blowing in my face..blah..haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->