Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I had 3 brothers even the other triplet with us that didnt make it was a boy. I guess I am a bit of a tomboy but I would really love to have another boy plus I had all those adorable outfits of my son which are ready for washing but if a girl comes I will have the chance to get a bit girly.

Yest I bought some nappies, wipes, maternty pads and the baby launsry detergent. I have bought loads of stuff already !

Good luck Ft mommy!!

Sooo im pretty sure I got the faintest BFP this morning!! Im trying soo hard not to get excited!! How do I post pictures so you guys can tell me what you think??!

the pictures do not do it justice, It was darker in person but still not dark enough for me! Cant wait to get a good solid line!!

Attachments

• rher.JPG
    rher.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 10
Here is the "negative" view

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 7
OMG OMG!!!!!!! That is totally, 100%:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Yay!!!!!:wohoo:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay im so glad im not the only one who is seeing it! lol this was a kroger brand test so on my lunch Im going to buy some first response and hope for something a litte darker!! Yayyyy sooo happy to be joining you guys!!

I used that exact same test with FMU for my BFP and then got a FRER and tested again with SMU and it was much darker. Try and hold it for 3 hours or so without drinking too much water and you'll have have a nice, dark line!

This has been the luckiest month ever!!!!

I totally see it FT (I don't always see the "squinters") Congrats :) can't wait to see it nice and dark for you :)

Got my AMH results back this morning...5.7...I feel like I've been punched in the throat...normal value is over 15...Utterly depressed about this $***

Oh my Ft mommy CONGRATS!!!!! YAY

one step near for this thread to become a pregnancy one!

Sorry PDubbs :hugs: something positive has GOT to come your way, keep your head up!!

the pictures do not do it justice, It was darker in person but still not dark enough for me! Cant wait to get a good solid line!!

OMG!! That's better than the faint one I got the first time! Check again tomorrrow!:flower::happydance: Try to get one that has 2 lines instead of the cross. They're notorious for bleeding lines.

PDubs :hugs: sending positive vibes your way.

Yay FT!!! I definitely see it, but those blue dyes are notorious for evaps and stuff, go get a FRER NOW!

My Chinese gender thing said boy, but then after you do it you can look at a poll of its accuracy and only like 35% said it was accurate so idk about that lol. OHs family is hoping its a girl since his sister just had a boy, they want to get some girl stuff now. OH and I both think its a boy though. I'm so scared they're not going to see anything on the scan again tomorrow :( ugh. And another blood test... I had a dream that my hormone levels went down on my next test... Really hope it doesn't cone true...

Pdubs don't worry, things only get better! Stress just makes it worse.

Sooo im pretty sure I got the faintest BFP this morning!! Im trying soo hard not to get excited!! How do I post pictures so you guys can tell me what you think??!
I knew it! You sounded just like me! Normal symptoms, stronger and earlier!
Knew it knew it! :happydance:

Got my AMH results back this morning...5.7...I feel like I've been punched in the throat...normal value is over 15...Utterly depressed about this $***
:hugs:
I'm sorry but what is amh?
Is there anything they can do to raise it?

AMH is a newer blood test that relates to how many eggs are in your ovarian reserve..since you are born with a certain number of eggs there is nothing you can do to change the quantity..and the test only relates to quantity, not quality, so that is a good sign as my age should indicate good QUALITY...though he was a little surprised the number was so low for my age and PCOS patients usually have higher AMH levels (due to longer cycles)...anyway...he is sending new blood today for a retest and has me booked for HSG on Tuesday and we will go from there...all treatment will now be focused on low AMH until we hear different (which means IVF is out) Had CD3 bloodwork today so should know some other levels later this afternoon as well...Thank you ladies for all your support..this rollercoaster of TTC is truly exhausting....

AMH is a newer blood test that relates to how many eggs are in your ovarian reserve..since you are born with a certain number of eggs there is nothing you can do to change the quantity..and the test only relates to quantity, not quality, so that is a good sign as my age should indicate good QUALITY...though he was a little surprised the number was so low for my age and PCOS patients usually have higher AMH levels (due to longer cycles)...anyway...he is sending new blood today for a retest and has me booked for HSG on Tuesday and we will go from there...all treatment will now be focused on low AMH until we hear different (which means IVF is out) Had CD3 bloodwork today so should know some other levels later this afternoon as well...Thank you ladies for all your support..this rollercoaster of TTC is truly exhausting....
Oh ok, they sell those "fertility tests" at the pharmacy, I read the box one day, and it said it measured the quantity of eggs....
I never knew the abbreviated term for the hormone.

Well quality is good, quantity just may mean it will take a bit longer...

Are they going to start you on clomid? That's supposed to help ovulation and egg quality... That with the met might be your ticket.
We're all rooting for you <3
AFM
This morning, a tiny bit of brown cm AGAIN. This is scaring me. I know that it can be perfectly normal, and I'm not cramping....it's just hard to deal with. Only happened once and only when I wiped.

Yesterday I did "exercise" a little, but nothing high impact. I actually just played music and did certain dances I knew to 3 songs, then randomly danced to one more song...
Maybe I over did it?

I keep seeing that light exercise is good and helps with constipation, but I guess I better not.

I exercised (long walks and leg exercises) with my youngest, everything was fine. But I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore :jo:

:jo: <------ Ha! So glad she finally got some use!!!

The only exercise I do is walking my dogs for like 20 minutes or more. And that's only when the weather is nice enough (which has been rare this spring).

I've weighed myself every day and haven't gained anything. When do ladies usually start gaining? I definitely look bloated! I have a pretty flat stomach normally, and its been so round this last week!:shipw:

Yay FT!!! I definitely see it, but those blue dyes are notorious for evaps and stuff, go get a FRER NOW!

My Chinese gender thing said boy, but then after you do it you can look at a poll of its accuracy and only like 35% said it was accurate so idk about that lol. OHs family is hoping its a girl since his sister just had a boy, they want to get some girl stuff now. OH and I both think its a boy though. I'm so scared they're not going to see anything on the scan again tomorrow :( ugh. And another blood test... I had a dream that my hormone levels went down on my next test... Really hope it doesn't cone true...

Pdubs don't worry, things only get better! Stress just makes it worse.

Most likely what they'll see is a sac with a tiny little blob in the middle. It definitely won't look like a baby at 6 weeks. I had my first one at 12 weeks and it still didn't look like a baby yet. You may or may not even see the heart beat. If you don't, it's ok, baby is still pretty tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->