Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angel I know you're freaked out whenever you see a brown streak. My mom had bleeding right around her period time for nearly her entire pregnancy with me (she didn't even know she was pregnant till 4 months along!) and I turned out just fine :)

We did not discuss Clomid this time around..I will bring it up after next round if nothing productive happens with the Met and HSG this time...honestly was kind of taken about the results and couldn't even think to ask anything..I am going to do SI from CD3 to CD7 and EPO from now until O so hopefully I can still rock out a BFP this month!

Pdubs I was just about to ask if you tried soy isos yet :) I hear it works really well for some, natures Clomid.

So I think we should make a poll on rose and confettis genders before they find out :) just for fun.

I bought the SI and EPO a while back but wanted my tests to be "clean" so I held off :)

Confetti - Boy
Anake - Girl

:)

Ok, here is the FRER...I hate that the picture doesnt do it justice but its soooo there! SO HAPPY :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

PS: for the poll:

Confetti: boy
anake: girl

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
this is a little better, closer at least ...:)

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
That would be fun, Nazz! How do you do it?

PDubs, you are on the luckiest thread that ever existed! You WILL get a BFP!

Angel Wings don't worry about the brown! It is like, 100% completely normal! Just keep telling yourself that!

As for me... just read a Chapter out of Jenny McCarthy's book "Belly Laughs". Anyone ever read it? It's about her experience with pregnancy.

She has a chapter called "Holy Shit I Think I Just Hard-Boiled My Baby!" I can relate! She soaked in a hot tub the night she got her BFP to celebrate and told a women in there with her how excited she was to be pregnant and the woman started screaming at her to get out she could hurt the baby! Obviously, everything was fine, but just emphasizing the point that there are a million things to be scared of, but the chances are, everything is FINE!!! Just what I needed to hear :)

More honorary auntie psitions for me!!! cause you know I will be an honorary auntie to all these babies?! someday when they grow up thet may just recieve an email HEY IT US YOUR INTERNET HONORARY AUNTIE!!I KNEW YOU BEFORE YOU WERE CONCIEVED!! :rofl:

Definitely a fantastic line FT!!!!!! Don't you just love the FRERs???

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More honorary auntie psitions for me!!! cause you know I will be an honorary auntie to all these babies?! someday when they grow up thet may just recieve an email HEY IT US YOUR INTERNET HONORARY AUNTIE!!I KNEW YOU BEFORE YOU WERE CONCIEVED!! :rofl:

So true!!!!! I think in a lot of our cases, you ladies knew about the BFP before the OH or DH did! :dance:

Question - do you ladies remember the name of our first thread, before we were the official Nut Hutters? I can't for the life of me remember the topic that brought us together?!?

I think we were just something along the lines of "testing in late (insert month here) lol or something to do with being in the TWW at the same time?! haha its crazy how long we have been together. and Yes Wugz, my DH still doesnt know, went out and bought our DD a "big sister" shirt to wear for when he gets home and bought him a card that says congrats on being a daddy AGAIN :)

Well, I've decided that not only was this cycle lucky, but also the 6 month marker. I think we were all at around the 6 month mark and ready to give up and adopt a Chinese baby... Ok maybe thats going too far, but you know what I mean lol.

Idk how to do a poll but I'll figure it out... If not we can all just say it and I'll tally up lol.

Great pic ft mommy!
That's 4 bfp's in 18 days!
Not bad when 2 are already preggo, and we only have like 9 regulars!

Pdubs and 2nd try- lucky cycle coming up!

So true!!!!! I think in a lot of our cases, you ladies knew about the BFP before the OH or DH did! :dance:
And my oh might have known before yours too! Lol, I told Jason we got another one!

Question - do you ladies remember the name of our first thread, before we were the official Nut Hutters? I can't for the life of me remember the topic that brought us together?!?
Yep!
"looking to o around the 15th, testing the end of November"

I was just telling Jason ours because we're all hitting cycle 6! Average conception time is 6 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->