Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I think I started that thread?? Haha, look at us now...5 months later!

Omg that's right! Wow... November! And I'm sure I was 100% positive I was preggo that month b/c I had so many "symptoms" !:rofl:

Ok girls I made a gender vote, but the only way I could figure out how to do it is by making a new thread. So here it is, the first 2 options are for anake and the second 2 options are for confetti!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1837803-nut-hut-gender-pool.html

I already thought boy for rose, I choose girl for confetti only because this pregnancy is different....same reason I choose girl for me, even though it's early :)

Omg that's right! Wow... November! And I'm sure I was 100% positive I was preggo that month b/c I had so many "symptoms" !:rofl:
I had my first Af after MC Nov 2nd and assumed I would resume to my 28 day cycle, lol....I didn't even o till the 30th!

I think anake is girl, but I'm really on the fence about confetti! I said boy, but I'm really not sure!

I'm thinking boys for both!!!

I want a girl so bad but for some reason I feel like mine will be a boy! (which obviously I'll be beyond happy with whatever it is, as long as my little bean is healthy and happy)

My gender chart says boy, and my DH keeps calling it a boy (he wants a boy as bad as I want a girl).

Not that it matters but both our dogs are boys, and with DH, I feel like I'm outnumbered! Come on baby girl!:twingirls::twingirls::twingirls:

More honorary auntie psitions for me!!! cause you know I will be an honorary auntie to all these babies?! someday when they grow up thet may just recieve an email HEY IT US YOUR INTERNET HONORARY AUNTIE!!I KNEW YOU BEFORE YOU WERE CONCIEVED!! :rofl:

LOL I'll know who to look up if we ever go to Malta :D

Maybe we should print out all the pages from the thread-after each had their baby- and give it to them as a gift when they are old enough to appreciate it.
Like, probably not till they are old enough to ttc! Can you imagine if your mom gave you basically a log about how crazy insane she was to get you a spot in this world?
I'm going to do it! (Fx everything works out this time)

I'll keep nut hutting till birth, then print all the pages! You can send them off to one of those private publishing companies to have it bound like a hard cover....

Yep, I'm having a girl. Lol, I never get any inspiration to do crafts!

We'd have to include a glossary for all the abbreviations probably, lol. Then maybe a quick bio of each baby given to our own, so they know they have honorary cousins across the globe!
Maybe I'm just :wacko: from hormones, but this is starting to sound like a great idea!

I also have my 2 best positive opk's for this bubs, and the first 2 "shadow line" positives, and of course the following 2 obvious bfp's!

Where is this creative spark coming from? Lol! I swear I'm not the scrap booking type, I'm horrible when it comes to putting pics in albums ..I wish I was more like that but it just doesn't come natural to me for some reason! I guess I owe it to my little muse....

Or maybe "muses"...perhaps it's the angel babies inspiring me, looking down on their sibling to be...
Damn it. Now I'm crying.
I do NOT <3 hormones!

Maybe we should print out all the pages from the thread-after each had their baby- and give it to them as a gift when they are old enough to appreciate it.
Like, probably not till they are old enough to ttc! Can you imagine if your mom gave you basically a log about how crazy insane she was to get you a spot in this world?
I'm going to do it! (Fx everything works out this time)

I'll keep nut hutting till birth, then print all the pages! You can send them off to one of those private publishing companies to have it bound like a hard cover....

Yep, I'm having a girl. Lol, I never get any inspiration to do crafts!

OMG they'd be scarred for life :rofl:

Haha I agree with anake :rofl: I'm just imagining if my mom gave me a log about her and my dad "BDing" and this and that... I'd probably throw up for a week straight!

Oh and Angel, I hope you didn't just confess that you're going to stop Nut Hutting after you give birth! We all need to see the little Nut Hutter spawns grow up, at least a pic like once a month during the first year or 2 and then we can go from there!

I wont stop nut huttin even after bsby is born. You are the best friends I ever had Ladies and after the little one will be here I will need your nuttiness more.

OMG, FT you got your BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is soooo lucky thread, can't believe it :hugs:

girls, i have so much work these days, but reading as I get around....

and that scrap book, angel, that is fabulous idea :thumbup: and big plus for your new inspiration :laugh2:

Voted on that other thread :oneofeach:

Hilarious Idea Angel :)

I have kinda started a pregnancy journal already (because I AM the scrapbooking type) just little bits of TTC info and "prayers" about get preggers...names we've discussed..dreams I've had...pics of where we live and of our dog...just bits and pieces, nothing too medical or "sexy" haha..it helps me relax:)

and of course I mentioned B&B and the great ladies on the NutHut Thread with all their lucky BFPs :)

OMG Angel thats hilarious :haha: We definitely cant leave here once we have the babies, we need to do pictures and although I already have a daughter Im sure we're going to have questions as we have newborns, I mean come on, we're nutty! "What does this rash mean" Why are they breathing like that" "When should we get rid of the pacifier" lol I can just see it now!

Well ladies I'm about to go to my scan... I'm imagining scary music playing in the background of my life... My heart is racing! UGH gotta get it over with! Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->