Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Ok so I had an orgasm last night and OMG did it hurt afterwards! I had these weird cramps for like 10 minutes! Of course I googled it, and apparently that's NoRMAL? It was awful! Definitely not interested in having another one if that's what it's going to be like.:growlmad:

Ok so I had an orgasm last night and OMG did it hurt afterwards! I had these weird cramps for like 10 minutes! Of course I googled it, and apparently that's NoRMAL? It was awful! Definitely not interested in having another one if that's what it's going to be like.:growlmad:
At least you didn't spot!
I was having very x rated dreams :blush: to the point where I felt like an adolescent male - I was uh , "finishing" in the dreams! Then I would spot brown when I woke up!

I didn't have any pain though.

But the orgasm can cause mini contractions (the same ones that help "suck" the sperm up when bd'ing),
And since blood flow is already increased to that area in pregnancy,, it can force bits if old blood out, also, some women have cervical ectopy, which sounds worse than it is. Out means that your cervix is easily aggravated due to a later if red blood cells growing on the outside, that normally grow in the inside....
These blood cells rupture easily but have NOTHING to do with your uterus or pregnancy, just can give you quite a scare!

I talked to my doctor today, my due date is looking like its going to be December 28th, Christmas baby!! I know its still early but I already feel so bloated, its crazy. Anyway, my doctor wont see until May 22nd which would be 8 weeks for me. But I will get an ultrasound and hopefully get to hear a heartbeat! Im having the hardest time not sharing the news with our friends! We have told our family and now its like I want to tell the world :happydance: DH was so surprised when I told him, I bought our daughter a Big Sister shirt and bought him a card that said how much I loved him and was so excited to be growing our family and congratulations on being a daddy to TWO and he was sooooo confused hahah he had the most confused look on his face, I go what dont you get about that?? Then our daughter goes daddy look at my new shirt, and he got the biggest smile on his face and finally figured out we were pregnant lol it was a great moment!

FT that's so cute lol. I wish I had told my OH in some cute way, I was just like, "hey look at my pee stick!" :haha:

I'm still waiting for the OB to call me with my blood test :growlmad: I'm giving them until noon and then its on... :gun: lol

Hoping the results are positive Nazz! They've just got to be!

FT mommy, so excited that the 4 of us are due the same month! Mine is just a couple days before Christmas!

I'm thinking the odds are in our favor that one of us has to deliver ON Christmas:)

FT that's so cute lol. I wish I had told my OH in some cute way, I was just like, "hey look at my pee stick!" :haha:

I'm still waiting for the OB to call me with my blood test :growlmad: I'm giving them until noon and then its on... :gun: lol

I'm sure they'll call soon.
Love the symbol! :gun:
Never saw that one before!
Maybe they're trying to figure out what to even say cuz maybe your numbers went up....
Btw, how do they know the sac had blood in it? I was just thinking back to my MC and the black spot where the sch was looked just like the black spot with the sac, just much smaller, so I wonder how they "know" it was filled with blood, and not just maybe too early to see the embryo?

So I called up annnnnd they told me the lady who does the bloods is not in and won't be in until MONDAY!!! I said, "No! This is an emergency and I'm not waiting until Monday!" and she said, "Ok I will leave a message for the nurse." Idk if she was saying that so I'll leave them alone, or if she really meant it. I'm so sick of this OB too many problems with them, I can't wait to switch to the midwife (if I can, they don't take high risk pregnancies).

Angel I have no idea about any of that... they didn't even show me the stuff while going through the u/s. She said nothing during the u/s and I asked her after if she saw anything and she said, "I'll let you talk to the doctor." So idk what it looked like because I have no clue what to look for.

So I called up annnnnd they told me the lady who does the bloods is not in and won't be in until MONDAY!!! I said, "No! This is an emergency and I'm not waiting until Monday!" and she said, "Ok I will leave a message for the nurse." Idk if she was saying that so I'll leave them alone, or if she really meant it. I'm so sick of this OB too many problems with them, I can't wait to switch to the midwife (if I can, they don't take high risk pregnancies).
You definitely need a new doc. Promise me! Your doc and how they've treated you reminds me of my old doc- horrible!

And you had blood done on Thursday before and got your results Friday!

If I were you, I'd go to the ER. Don't say you went to your doc yesterday.

This is what I did with my last doc when they wouldn't tell me anything:

Went to the hospital, said that I had cramping and spotting (which I did, but lightly), they did blood work and an u/s. About an hour after the tests the doc came in and went over the results and answered all questions.

Just go there and get answers. You need and deserve answers.

OMG Nazz I would be furious!!! Your doc sounds like the :devil:! This is not something that should be put to the side until Monday, I either go to the ER and get a scan or keep calling until you get answers, then definitely switch doctors! Poor thing, I will be praying for you!:hugs:

Nazz hope you get some answers soon.
Angel I can really imagine you going armed all red shouting 'I want my results NOW!!!!'
Ft nice way of telling the hb I just had a packet of flu tablets cause I was really sick read the instructions out loud and it said if preg to consult doc before taking any. So I told him ' I may have to consult thd doc than cause the test is positive!'

Ok so a nurse called me back, I'm glad they didn't just brush me off. She said my levels are increasing, but still not doubling every 2 days the way they would like. My hcg was 1651 and prog was 45. I thought that was pretty darn good! But apparently not lol. She said either I'm earlier than we thought or something is wrong! The doc wants to do another u/s on Wednesday. I also asked her about the "sac with only blood in it" thing and she said that just meant the u/s lady only saw a sac and that's it. She said this early it is common for the sac to have blood in and around it so that is not bad. Idk why they are so concerned about that though because from what I've read it is not uncommon to only see the sac at 6 weeks...? :shrug: Idk now I'm just looking at my chart figuring out if I somehow ovulated late, or implanted late... I'll never know of course lol. I hope this all goes well! OH and I keep chanting, "stay in there baby!" to my tummy :rofl: hopefully the baby gods will hear us.

Wow, Nazz, it seems like they just keep freaking you out and then tell you the next day that its not as bad as it sounded! What is wrong with these people!?!

Sounds like there is still a lot of hope. FX!!!!!

Ok so a nurse called me back, I'm glad they didn't just brush me off. She said my levels are increasing, but still not doubling every 2 days the way they would like. My hcg was 1651 and prog was 45. I thought that was pretty darn good! But apparently not lol. She said either I'm earlier than we thought or something is wrong! The doc wants to do another u/s on Wednesday. I also asked her about the "sac with only blood in it" thing and she said that just meant the u/s lady only saw a sac and that's it. She said this early it is common for the sac to have blood in and around it so that is not bad. Idk why they are so concerned about that though because from what I've read it is not uncommon to only see the sac at 6 weeks...? :shrug: Idk now I'm just looking at my chart figuring out if I somehow ovulated late, or implanted late... I'll never know of course lol. I hope this all goes well! OH and I keep chanting, "stay in there baby!" to my tummy :rofl: hopefully the baby gods will hear us.
I'm glad they called you back. You very well could be a slow riser, and from what I've read, they usually can see a sac when your level is 1200, which is close too what you are....
Its entirely possible that you may be a tad earlier than you thought, and at the 6 week mark, a few days can make a huge difference! I read a slow riser story almost identical to yours, no lie. At 6 weeks all they saw was a sac, and the doc wanted to schedule a d&c. The husband insisted in a second opinion, they couldn't get in for 2 weeks, and sure enough, there was the baby, strong heart beat and measuring just under 8 weeks!
Plus different places have different machines, some are older and not as "strong", and sometimes the little bean seems to "hide". After all the ultrasound I had with my last MC, not ONE person out of 4 different techs picked up the twin! Yet my hcg was over 19000 at 5wk 3 days! I kept asking about twins and they kept saying definitely not, but when the second one passed, no one could deny it then! I KNEW it.

With newer machines a lot of women can see the fetal pole and hb by the end of the 5th week, and a lot if women can't too.

I'm thinking you have a fighter in there! And now that they see the sac you don't have to worry about ectopic.

I will continue to keep Fx and pray for you!
6 more days till my scan!
I'm getting excited and yet so nervous at the same time.

I'm hoping they will at least TRY an abdominal u/s first....from what I've seen sometimes it can be seen abdominally at that point, and sometimes not.

After last time I just kind if have a bad taste in my mouth over the Trans vaginal u/s....
That phrase sounds weird, but you know what I mean!

And nazz- I talk to my tummy too! I keep telling her/him to hang on tight! Plus I'm sorta using my cat as a psychic, :rofl: he continues to lay on my chest/abdomen, but carefully rests his back paws on my hips, instead of on my lower belly (been doing this for the last 2 weeks), and when he climbs on me, he goes out of his way to not step on my lower tummy. Plus he's still purring and kneading my hair and likes to sleep with his butt next to my head, head facing my bed room door, as if "on guard", lol. Jay wakes up earlier than me and is telling me that he's always pulling the cat off me, but I sleep right thru it, lol. He us not, however, careful about not stepping on my nips! He looks so funny standing on me, back legs straddled, front paws kneading my chest, and it hurts but makes me laugh at the same time, and when I laugh he licks my nostrils, the whole thing us bizarre.

I definitely think you could have ovulated on CD 20 and then just had a really early BFP!?!!

Nazz hope you get some answers soon.
Angel I can really imagine you going armed all red shouting 'I want my results NOW!!!!'
Ft nice way of telling the hb I just had a packet of flu tablets cause I was really sick read the instructions out loud and it said if preg to consult doc before taking any. So I told him ' I may have to consult thd doc than cause the test is positive!'
Pffft, what gives you that mental picture? ;)
Jk!
Yeah I can be neurotic, lol, my doc read part of my chart to me, where he keeps notes on newer patients till he remembers them by face, and we were laughing cuz when I went in a few weeks ago, he said "oh yeah, here we go, I wrote"patient is ttc and very regimented about charting, basal body temps, opk's's, and knowledge of hormones"
:rofl:
That sounds about right - if he only knew just how deep it really goes, lol

I definitely think you could have ovulated on CD 20 and then just had a really early BFP!?!!
I totally agree! Her first couple tests were pretty
Light, so it would explain a lot, and cause a lot less worry!

That would make her like what 5 weeks? Totally explains only seeing the sac!

Thanks guys! I'm starting to think maybe my OB is just being too textbook about things. I was thinking the same thing though about maybe Oing on cd 20 which would put me 5 days back. I would have implanted really fast though to get a + test that soon after!

Yeah that's normal. I didn't want sex for a good month at first...poor Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->