Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Its not that I don't want it, well ok, for like a week I didn't want it, but now I do, I'm just scared. I know its most likely just a sensitive cervix, but if I spot I'm going to panic, even though I know that can be normal....if my u/s goes well, then I think I'll be ok wit it.
Not even 6 full days away! Counting down!

For nazz:
https://www.whattoexpect.com/groups/m/january-2011-babies/discussion/3848611.html

A bunch of ladies "knew" their dates, but were told they were 2 weeks off, only to go back weeks later, and everything was.caught up! <3

For nazz:
https://www.whattoexpect.com/groups/m/january-2011-babies/discussion/3848611.html

A bunch of ladies "knew" their dates, but were told they were 2 weeks off, only to go back weeks later, and everything was.caught up! <3

I know that feeling! They keep telling me I'm 2 weeks later than where I think I am. It's not possible because that would put me conceiving AFTER I got my positive pregnancy test...I'm pretty sure I conceived around December 18th.

Yeah... and on my FF chart I didn't include my iffy + test at 10 dpo... I mean maybe that test really was - and I was just seeing things, but idk! It seems near impossible to O and then implant and get a + all within a few days, or after I got my +'s!!! I'm not even going to try and understand it!

So I haven't been allowing for sex these days and last night OH and I got kind of hot and bothered so we resorted to using our mouths :blush: and I totally understand the cramping/aching after orgasm now. I'm still aching the next day and I feel like that is probably not good! I feel like I just may have kick started a m/c... I hope I'm really wrong! On another note, after orgasm I noticed I had more and better ewcm that I EVER had when not pregnant! I could stretch my fingers all the way apart until my hand was just completely open and it was still intact! What in the world!

Yeah... and on my FF chart I didn't include my iffy + test at 10 dpo... I mean maybe that test really was - and I was just seeing things, but idk! It seems near impossible to O and then implant and get a + all within a few days, or after I got my +'s!!! I'm not even going to try and understand it!

So I haven't been allowing for sex these days and last night OH and I got kind of hot and bothered so we resorted to using our mouths :blush: and I totally understand the cramping/aching after orgasm now. I'm still aching the next day and I feel like that is probably not good! I feel like I just may have kick started a m/c... I hope I'm really wrong! On another note, after orgasm I noticed I had more and better ewcm that I EVER had when not pregnant! I could stretch my fingers all the way apart until my hand was just completely open and it was still intact! What in the world!

Nah it's normal trust me! I had horrible cramping after an orgasm. Unless you're getting heavy bleeding there's nothing to worry about :)

Phew thanks girl, I keep checking to see if I'm bleeding because of the docs scaring the poop out of me, but nothing yet...

OOOH! I forgot to mention this! Baby was going bananas in there last night so I put my had on my stomach and felt a sharp bump against my hand! First time I've felt it from the outside :happydance: :cloud9:

Phew thanks girl, I keep checking to see if I'm bleeding because of the docs scaring the poop out of me, but nothing yet...

Yeah I kept running to the bathroom every time I felt 'wet' down there to check too. Light pads are my friends right now.

Oh and by the way our gender voting did NOT work AT ALL! Each vote for each sex for each anake and confetti are at "4"... really people??? lol oh well!

Oh and by the way our gender voting did NOT work AT ALL! Each vote for each sex for each anake and confetti are at "4"... really people??? lol oh well!

LOL :) I get to find out (hopefully) next Thursday or Friday...please baby don't be shy!

Hes kickin'!!!:thumbup:
Nope your pendant instinct was right! HE is kicking! She's having a boy. I THINK confetti is having a girl though I'm not as sure...
I think I'm having a girl....
Classic nut Hut behavior:
I bought 3 girl footie sleepers....
:rofl:
I have a back up plan though, my manager is having a girl :)

But I'm pretty sure I am too...

See I don't know anyone else who's having a baby so I can't buy any clothing that is swayed towards one gender or the other lol. OH would just get mad at me for possibly wasting money! The onesie I bought is sooo cute though lol it has 2 little owls on it and they're fuzzy and then on the back it has their backsides in the same fuzzy material. And then I bought 2 pair of those pants that go over onesies, they're gray and then gray and white striped. Definitely going gender neutral for now even though I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy.

Well I guess I should add hopefully I'm having a baby at all! At this point I could care less about gender... Of course even if this one doesn't work out we will try try again... OH said he would want to start trying again right away, but idk about all that. Either way clothes would not go to waste because we WILL have a baby. Hopefully this one...

Well I guess I should add hopefully I'm having a baby at all! At this point I could care less about gender... Of course even if this one doesn't work out we will try try again... OH said he would want to start trying again right away, but idk about all that. Either way clothes would not go to waste because we WILL have a baby. Hopefully this one...

Yes it will be this one!!:hugs:

See I don't know anyone else who's having a baby so I can't buy any clothing that is swayed towards one gender or the other lol. OH would just get mad at me for possibly wasting money! The onesie I bought is sooo cute though lol it has 2 little owls on it and they're fuzzy and then on the back it has their backsides in the same fuzzy material. And then I bought 2 pair of those pants that go over onesies, they're gray and then gray and white striped. Definitely going gender neutral for now even though I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy.
One of the footie sleepers I got has little lavender and grey kittens, with a bigger fuzzy Kitten face (grey) on the chest, and a fuzzy grey Kitten butt on the butt! So cute! The other has pink and yellow giraffes, with giraffe heads on the feet. The third one is also white with a lavender penguin on it. 2 were on clearance for 5$!

Thanks anake, I hope you're right :) I go to my potential midwife tomorrow for an "open house". You have to go to the open house before becoming a patient because I guess they want you to see their facilities and birthing center and tell you what they're all about before jumping right in. Unfortunately OH has to work and can't go with me :/ I really don't want to go alone, but oh well. Now I am wondering if the midwifes will even take me though because I have a threatened m/c and they don't take high risk pregnancies. I will be very sad if I can't use a midwife and have a natural birth, but I guess it will be for the best if I can't.

lol Angel I think baby girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes!

Now that I'm pregnant I keep thinking back to this one time awhile back OH and I went to a psychic just for fun and she told us we were going to have one pregnancy, but 2 babies, twin boys. This was like 2 summers ago, but now I keep thinking back to it! 2 boys sounds like a handful lol, if I had twins I would want one of each sex. I guess I don't get to decide that though. Also I keep wondering if she was right, why would we only have one pregnancy?? I want more kids than that! Makes me feel like something is going to go wrong in the future. I know it's just a floozy psychic and I'm being silly even thinking about it!

Nazz I am praying for your bean. If the psychic prediction is right and you have twins after this preg maybe nothing happened and you choose yourself to not have anymore. Lots of parents choose to stop after twins thry are quite a handful and expensive. I know it my mum said enough is enough after me and my bro.

2weeks more and hopefully I will know the gender. My husband is calling my bump Amy he thinks it is a girl. I still think it is a boy.

All by myself today my son is at his grandmas holiday flat in Gozo which is an island part of the Maltese Islands. First time he is sleeping so far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->