Welcome to the Nut Hut!

1dpo here..... I wasn't good at temping, so I missed some of last week, but yesterday I had cramps and since I usualy have them around O, I wasn't surprised with temps so high today....
we covered it really nicely with BD (friday, yesterday and today) :D , now I just have to wait and hope....

Wanted to join you ladies, I am new to this. So, please bare with me. I am currently in my tww. should test 1st week of may. But my cycles have been so wonky, I have no idea when i may have ovd. All i know is there has been a lot of :sex: not complaining about that for sure. Looking for TTC buddies. This is our 13mth of trying. IF we get the BFP, it will be his first, my 3rd. HSG for me, SA for him, both fine...just not lucky yet i guess.

Welcome star baby! Good luck and this thread got 4 bfp's from April 6th till the 24th!
Plus 2 before that!

Wanted to join you ladies, I am new to this. So, please bare with me. I am currently in my tww. should test 1st week of may. But my cycles have been so wonky, I have no idea when i may have ovd. All i know is there has been a lot of :sex: not complaining about that for sure. Looking for TTC buddies. This is our 13mth of trying. IF we get the BFP, it will be his first, my 3rd. HSG for me, SA for him, both fine...just not lucky yet i guess.

Welcome!!! :wave:

The ladies here are great and you can talk about pretty well anything (believe me we have gone thru every topic) and there's no judgement! There's a mix of TTC and pregnant ladies, but we all started off as TTC in the beginning. So, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks confetti you're probably right!

Good luck 2ndtry!

Welcome Starbaby!

So on a lower note I had abdominal type cramping and swore I was probably about to m/c when I realized I REALLY HAD TO POOP! And I just can't! It hurts to move or sit or do anything and I have to go to this midwife open house thing at 2! So I don't want to take any medicine for it until afterwards for fear of it making me poop my pants during the open house lol. And I'm so bloated now since this past week I can just barely button my jeans... I'm already going to have to go buy one of those belly band things from target. :wacko: Did anyone take anything for constipation before, idk what is safe to take during pregnancy.

Good luck 2ndtry!

Welcome Starbaby!

So on a lower note I had abdominal type cramping and swore I was probably about to m/c when I realized I REALLY HAD TO POOP! And I just can't! It hurts to move or sit or do anything and I have to go to this midwife open house thing at 2! So I don't want to take any medicine for it until afterwards for fear of it making me poop my pants during the open house lol. And I'm so bloated now since this past week I can just barely button my jeans... I'm already going to have to go buy one of those belly band things from target. :wacko: Did anyone take anything for constipation before, idk what is safe to take during pregnancy.

Thank you Ladies for being so welcoming! I have put things on some other discussions/forums and not received such accepting feedback!

Good luck 2ndtry!

Welcome Starbaby!

They're not the nicest, but prunes were my best friend in the first month!

Do any of you have names for your babies to be?? We have a list going....Trouble is I like a lot, and the hubs is totally picky. Names I love he doesn't like at all. But we have narrowed my huge list down to 5 for each sex that he likes....

Nazz- I feel your pain! I haven't gone since last MONDAY! The time before that was like 6 days! It stats to make you sick! These anti-biotics I'm on for my "pregnancy uti" are supposed to give you diarrhea, lol, I thought good, maybe it will balance me out, but nope!
Lately I only seem too be nauseous if I'm backed up. This never happened with my boys until I was around 6 months! This is awful. I can't button a lot of my pants either. What is the belly band?

We have Kyla for a girl but can't agree on a middle name.

We have some ideas for a boy, but nothing solid yet.

I told Jason not to worry about the boys name cuz I really think I'm having a girl, I'm more convinced every day

I told Jason not to worry about the boys name cuz I really think I'm having a girl, I'm more convinced every day

We have Brooklynn, Londyn, Amelia, Kimber, Evanora for a girl.
For a boy, Damien, Lucien, Raiden.
Middle names for both sexes are up in the air.
Would love a girl though...tired of dirt and dump trucks...LOL!

Good luck 2ndtry!

Welcome Starbaby!

Thank you Ladies for being so welcoming! I have put things on some other discussions/forums and not received such accepting feedback!
I know what you mean - after my bfp, I TRIED talking to the girls on the April/may bfp board, but not one person responded, there was even a girl who got her bfp the same day as me, and is a far along as me, she didn't even answer.
:shrug:

we are a smaller group, but everyone is nice and its easy to keep up with names.

:thumbup: woot woot!
Hope this is your month!
And Pdubs! That would be so cool!

Hopefully it will be me and 2ndtry this month forsure :) FF has my O NEXT monday ...I started the OPKs today since I'm taking SI not sure if it will move up, but Monday O is perfect since we BD the most on the weekends..DH is eating celery this week and good to go when I give the signal :) HSG on Tuesday and then it's on like Donkey Kong :)

Welcome starbaby!

My son has chosen the names they are Andy or Amy.

2nd try the countdown to testing has begun Good luck.

Welcome and good luck to you Star :)

We are a small group but super happy to listen to anyone, nutty or not :) Especially glad to have another TTCer, not that I'm not thrilled so many of you have gotten pregnant haha :)

As for names, we have Frederick Burton or Frederick Harris(on) and for girls a bunch of names like Chloe Anne or Arya or Ella Lynn or Samantha Leah...boys names have been easier since we have to have Frederick as a first name, and hopefully we get a boy :) *tradition*

Yeah, I've noticed...It's nice. Need some e-friends that know what i'm going through...Cause my DH surely doesn't. All I get is stop stressing so much. If it happens it happens, if not, i'm fine with that too. Noooooo, I'm not fine with it if it doesn't happen. It's like somedays he is totally on board and giving me name suggestions, and the next he is totally indifferent to getting pg at all.

I knew a Kyla Marie, I like Kyla Jane :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->