Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Good morning ladies!

Welcome Starbaby :flower:glad to see you fitting in just right with us!
Hopefully we get some more BFP's by the end of May!

For those of you still TTC. On my last month, I got an email from baby center saying how Mucinex and/or Robitusin (there is a certain ingredient in them) really helped people get pregnant, when I went to the article there were sooo many people saying they were trying for so long and used that and got pregnant right away! My last month I tried the mucinex and it worked! I took it everyday, starting at about 5 days before Ovulation then obviously stopped after I got a positive OPK. I really think that helped though, it really could have been a coincidence but hey who knows!...so just something maybe to try!

Morning star...wish I was off today...so hard to get up this morning...though I kinda get to sleep in tomorrow since I go for my HSG...I think I get a whole extra 15 minutes :)

I've had an HSG done. Nothing to be afraid of. Not exactly comfortable, but not painful either. Good luck! Hoping for open tubes and maybe if it's true, a higher chance of getting pregnant afterwords! :dust:

I just finally had a bowel movement! Yay! :rofl:

Good luck with the HSG thingy!

I have a mock interview this morning with my professor.... wish I had the day off and didn't have to go!

Confetti- my OH's name is Patrick! lol Of course that one is on his name list too ](*,) so conceited... lol.

LOL! Interviews are never fun, mock or not! But I'm sure you'll "get it"
My ex wanted our first child named after him, so I was alright with it...Didn't like the name, but I wanted to make him happy. Funny thing is now, when my DH and I went through with the adoption when my ex signed over his rights, my child asked to change his middle name. Asked to be named after his "papaw" instead. Which is the name I wanted to give him originally. Bahahahaha...my kid is sooo awesome. :haha::happydance:

Bhahahaha :rofl:
You are killing me Nazz! But I'm sure it was killing you! I remember those days with my pregnancies. So miserable.

So, DH and I have been:sex: like wild bunnies the last couple of weeks. My dr said on thursday to test next monday the 6th. I had this crazy dream last night that I woke up this morning and took a test just for the hell of it. And it popped up :bfp: in the dream, i immediately snapped a pic with my phone and sent it to my DH. And since waking up this morning, I have been fighting the urge to go POAS! Do ya'll think it's to early to test?? would I be wasting my time. Would be totally bummed if i got a :bfn:

It was killing me! I kept waking up last night because I was having abdominal cramps... still not sure if they were from my uterus or the constipation, but I really hope it was the latter.

It was killing me! I kept waking up last night because I was having abdominal cramps... still not sure if they were from my uterus or the constipation, but I really hope it was the latter.

Glad you were able to get some relief. It sucks waking up all ours of the night not feeling well! :loo:

So, DH and I have been:sex: like wild bunnies the last couple of weeks. My dr said on thursday to test next monday the 6th. I had this crazy dream last night that I woke up this morning and took a test just for the hell of it. And it popped up :bfp: in the dream, i immediately snapped a pic with my phone and sent it to my DH. And since waking up this morning, I have been fighting the urge to go POAS! Do ya'll think it's to early to test?? would I be wasting my time. Would be totally bummed if i got a :bfn:

how many dpo are you? I say if you have an extra test and it will make you feel better than test...just know in the back of your mind that it's probably too early :)

Good morning ladies!

Welcome Starbaby :flower:glad to see you fitting in just right with us!
Hopefully we get some more BFP's by the end of May!

For those of you still TTC. On my last month, I got an email from baby center saying how Mucinex and/or Robitusin (there is a certain ingredient in them) really helped people get pregnant, when I went to the article there were sooo many people saying they were trying for so long and used that and got pregnant right away! My last month I tried the mucinex and it worked! I took it everyday, starting at about 5 days before Ovulation then obviously stopped after I got a positive OPK. I really think that helped though, it really could have been a coincidence but hey who knows!...so just something maybe to try!

I've heard about the cough syrop stuff...something to think about next time...I'm doing EPO this time, and also have PreSeed so hopefully my bases are covered in that department...just need to O! haha

Glad it worked for you FT :)

how many dpo are you? I say if you have an extra test and it will make you feel better than test...just know in the back of your mind that it's probably too early :)
Idk, I don't do OPKs. By using a ovulation calculator on a basic 28 day cycle my most fertile period was 19the the 22nd. Going off of a clomid calculator it was 19th to the 24th. but when i was at the dr, he said my most fertile time was last week based on what i told him my cycle was like.

I started spotting on the 5th, nothing on the 6th or 7th, spotted on the 8th and 9th, and full force bleeding the 10th to the 19th. Been :sex: like crazy wild bunnies since the 20th, atleast every other day if not every day. dr gave me clomid 50mg starting on the 10th (5day script).

What do you think?? last cycle i started spotting on the 11th of Feb, started fully bleeding on the 14th, but didn't stop bleeding until March 6th. Started Clomid 50mg on the 28th of Feb per dr. order.

I know, totally wonky right?!:dohh: Just totally confused. And irritated with my body.:nope:

If Clomid was from 10-14th O is usually about 7 days after the last day (but can change) so approx. O would be 21st so you may be 8dpo...the bleeding is confusing for me..hard to wrap my head around what is going on haha...hard to say if you don't know when you O but at 8dpo you could possibly get a faint line...best to wait at least until Friday...FX for you :)

Star, my faint line came at 10dpo so you may want to wait a few more days. I know its hard...I was supposed to wait until 12dpo and I just couldnt lol so luckily I got a faint at 10dpo or I would have been so depressed

If Clomid was from 10-14th O is usually about 7 days after the last day (but can change) so approx. O would be 21st so you may be 8dpo...the bleeding is confusing for me..hard to wrap my head around what is going on haha...hard to say if you don't know when you O but at 8dpo you could possibly get a faint line...best to wait at least until Friday...FX for you :)

I know this in my head, but my heart says different. :nope: And i'm gonna drive myself bat shit crazy, fighting with myself:wacko: Just don't want the disappointment again this month.

I feel like my body is having totally hostility towards me for being on BCP. :gun:
All these crazy cycles....Back in August, I had a "period" that lasted 28 days...this is why my last dr. did the D&C. Excessive bleeding. and the HSG, thinking I might have a fibroid, or cyst. But, everything was clear of abnormalities and the tubes are open.

My 1st name is Rita 2nd Rose typical mediterranean name and hb Patrick.

I have told family and on facebook I changed my profile pic to a bump so now everyone knows. Last friday I took my son to chatholic classes and a lady just asked me and excused herself for telling some horror stories about her pregnancy lol. I had just gotten my bfp and her story really made me want to rewind everything lol.

Oh I hate it when people do that!!

YAY! Made it Papaya! 22 weeks :happydance:

May have experienced my first Braxton Hicks yesterday. We were out shopping and the whole right side of my stomach did the squeeze off and on for at least 10 minutes. Wasn't overly painful, but enough to get my attention. I may have just been dehydrated too.

2 more days till my re-scan...please baby don't be shy this time!

Hey I have my scan in 2 days too!

Star I would say hold out on testing...I didn't get a good line until 12 dpo (even though now I'm not sure if I was even 12 dpo, but still). I would wait at least until Friday.

I did last night, twice! :yipee:
Once this morning! :happydance:

Maybe the anti biotics are finally effecting me! I think I dropped 5 lbs of bloat! :rofl:

I had bfp dreams every month, this last cycle, for the.first time, I had a bfn dream. Turned out I actually had a :bfp: in my future! They say opposite is good!

Probably constipation. I had the same worry the first time it happened. Then I put my hand over my belly whereit hurt. It was clearly above my uterus . Right now your uterus is just barely above your pubic bone, which is so low, like only a bikini would cover it. The pain for me was above that.

Miscarriage pain is labor- to a lesser degree of course.
But the pain its period cramps times 1000! My last one, since I was further along, was excruciating. I rolled around in my bed , sweating profusely, and SCREAMING. This started on a Saturday at around noon, and by 5 am, still up, bleeding and cramping, go back to the hospital, found out I was actually hemorrhaging. They gave me iv fluids and stuff, held me for awhile. After the second one passed, they did another u/s and deemed it "complete" though I bled for another week, but much less than the 3-4 pads an hour, not counting when I went to the bathroom.

Whoa, sorry about that. :blush: totally didn't want to damper everyone's day with that story! I re live it in my head often cuz it was so horrible.

I'm sorry if that upset anyone. But, my point was actually to comfort you nazz. I think you'll know if its the wrong type of pain. I know you had a chemical before, but its different after the 6 wk mark.

Ok, back to regularly scheduled programming, the horror show is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->