Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Sooo still waiting for ovulation. Count me in the ov waiting list ladies! Hb injured his leg yest playing a football game for charity grrr. Still will trt to bd but on top for me:blush: is not very ideal for baby making.

I don't care for blue line tests myself...but I had both...

I'm pretty sure I'm testing too early, but I'm incapable of even skipping one day of testing. Lol. I'm going to continue poas till something happens that for sure! Cd 34 when I wake up...either 13 or 5 dpo. Ugh!

Bmike, sorry things are hectic! Maybe the month you take off and get a new job will be your month! Although, I know you probably have mixed emotions about that...

We're here for you :)
:hugs:

CD7.....and O is expected around CD13-15.....I have to wait whole one week!!! i don't know what is more boring....2ww or waiting to O! we'll it's BD time!

Brrrrr freezing. Managed to bd although husbands leg hurts. Flew like a jet to lie down a bit to help the swimmers. That was quite an akward moment. My dh just looked at me like woooot?! but in baby making mode everything can happen. By the way it is freezing cause I have to wait 10 mins more to get up and I cant get my cozy blanket and I am ashamed to ask my dh cause he would think I am going mad.

CD7.....and O is expected around CD13-15.....I have to wait whole one week!!! i don't know what is more boring....2ww or waiting to O! we'll it's BD time!

I was thinking the same thing! I think waiting for O is worse because part of me is always terrified that I just won't O, totally irrational I know!

I'm thinking I'll O next Tuesday... More like praying I'll O next Tuesday since DH is going away on business that night until Thursday night! It would be my luck to O on Wednesday and miss the eggie.... I told him we are going to be BD the minute before he leaves and BD the minute he gets back! He's fine with that:blush:

I was thinking the same thing! I think waiting for O is worse because part of me is always terrified that I just won't O, totally irrational I know!

I'm thinking I'll O next Tuesday... More like praying I'll O next Tuesday since DH is going away on business that night until Thursday night! It would be my luck to O on Wednesday and miss the eggie.... I told him we are going to be BD the minute before he leaves and BD the minute he gets back! He's fine with that:blush:

My hb has to go to Brussels for a day and I told him the same lol. I feel like a sx maniac. :rofl:

Hi,

I've been following this thread's antics for a while, and finally feel like I have something to add to it.

A couple days ago, Up was on TV, and I asked my husband to record it, cause I hadn't seen it, and last night, after dinner, I told him we were going to watch it. Within 10 minutes, I was sitting there, sobbing, and my poor husband had NO idea of what to do.

(For those of you that haven't seen it - the woman finds out that they can't conceive, and then life gets in the way and she never gets to have the adventure she always wanted) Even typing that made me cry again.

I'm currently on d13 and my cycles have been really erratic since I got of BC... who knows what this means....

Lol I cry every time I see that movie! It's sad, but happy also, I love it.

Welcome Slef!!! I also bawled my eyes out in the first few minutes of Up! Also in the first few minutes of Finding Nemo when all the eggs and the momma get eaten up.... Pixar knows how to play at the heart strings of women TTC!!!

Hi ladies! Sounds like lots of BDing for everyone. I think waiting for o is frustrating because u don't want to miss it, while TWW makes me go insane and double guess myself.

So last night I couldn't sleep. Then had sharp pain like pop on side. Could it have been ovulation? I'm cd12, last month FF said I ovulated on cd13. Anyone got advice based on my chart. Should I start taking b6 mid cycle to help?

Ugh even dh last night said while watching tv, "wouldn't it be nice to have a baby to hold n cuddle right now" ugh wanted to cry/ melted my heart. Want so bad :(

Any updates?? Angel wings n mommy how you two doing? Tests??

Ps: these videos were good

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m2/videos.html

Hi,

I've been following this thread's antics for a while, and finally feel like I have something to add to it.

A couple days ago, Up was on TV, and I asked my husband to record it, cause I hadn't seen it, and last night, after dinner, I told him we were going to watch it. Within 10 minutes, I was sitting there, sobbing, and my poor husband had NO idea of what to do.

(For those of you that haven't seen it - the woman finds out that they can't conceive, and then life gets in the way and she never gets to have the adventure she always wanted) Even typing that made me cry again.

I'm currently on d13 and my cycles have been really erratic since I got of BC... who knows what this means....

:wave: Hi slefebvre
I stopped BC pills in August and my cycles have been all over the place too.

The ladies here are awesome, so don't be afraid to ask anything :)

Well at least you can relax more an d just :sex: your booty off! :D

The pre-o, for me, is more of an excited anxious. This wait crap is horrible. It truly makes me nutty, and I'm truly starting to wonder if I o'd friday, or at all! Damn these opks! :growlmad: today it was a few shades darker than control, and the test line showed up in about 3 seconds, the "control" took about 10 seconds!

Hi ladies! Sounds like lots of BDing for everyone. I think waiting for o is frustrating because u don't want to miss it, while TWW makes me go insane and double guess myself.

So last night I couldn't sleep. Then had sharp pain like pop on side. Could it have been ovulation? I'm cd12, last month FF said I ovulated on cd13. Anyone got advice based on my chart. Should I start taking b6 mid cycle to help?

Ugh even dh last night said while watching tv, "wouldn't it be nice to have a baby to hold n cuddle right now" ugh wanted to cry/ melted my heart. Want so bad :(

Any updates?? Angel wings n mommy how you two doing? Tests??
Still no :witch:
No :bfp:
Very pos opks, I now take them with fmu and at night. Always positive.

Since I had that strong desire on friday, along with a TON of ewcm(plus a good amount of ewcm for about 3 days before that), plus the sore nips(not boobs though), plus nausea, I'm starting to think oh was/is right. I think I o'd friday-ish. I'm well covered for that :winkwink:

But that pushes my wait back, so possibly 5dpo? My temps are a little crazy, next month I'm going vjj. I heard that can be more accurate for erratic sleepers like me.

Are you supposed to get a different thermometer for that? I experimented with it today (yes I cleaned it first) and only got the tip in(sorry, tmi) about 1/2 inch I think, because it hurt! I felt like I was stabbing myself. Maybe I nerd to practice or something. Maybe my fiance can help and that may lead to more bd :rofl:

Still having moods swings
:muaha:

Ugh looks like my OPK's are still in the states. GRRR....so much for 2-6 day service!!

Ugh looks like my OPK's are still in the states. GRRR....so much for 2-6 day service!!
I know! It seems like a long time ago that you ordered! I wonder if you can get a partial refund.

Btw, your Geo looks a lot like my Sylvester that passed away in 2000
He was.an awesome cat.

Omg, off topic, but speaking of cats, I saw an episode of hoarders that was the worst I've ever seen! I thought the lady with the goats was bad, since they chewed through her house and came in and out as they pleased, but this was BAD.

This lady had a seriously disgusting house(makes me feel better that I didn't dust furniture this week :haha:)

She had 50 cats mixed in the clutter. Her toilet, which she called porcelain princess, hadn't worked in years, and she had to dump water from the tub faucet into it, and you could see "remnants" of use in there - just thinking about it makes me wanna puke - she would stir it around after putting in water! She had not one litter box despite the 50 cats. Her entire kitchen counter was covered like 4 inches deep in cat pee and poop. There was pee and poop everywhere, but mostly the counter. Here's the kicker: her "fav" cats, she stored in the fridge after they died! She had at least a dozen! She even had her FIRST cat in the freezer! She still petted them too. The kittens were the worst looking. It was sad. I know she has a mental disease, but I'm an animal lover myself, I don't get how anyone could think that hoarding like that equals love. She had one kitten die shortly after the ammonia in the air caused his eyes to pop out! I had to stop it was so upsetting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->