Welcome to the Nut Hut!

:happydance: I know!

Wugz - I only had 2 ultrasounds with my first. I think the first was at 16 weeks, but not sure.

I know I'm getting one next week, then I have an appt 3 weeks after, at just over 12 weeks, which I'm assuming is for the NT scan. After that who knows? I hope I don't have to wait much longer to find out the gender. There is like a .01% chance they could see at the 12 wk scan, but highly unlikely and not very accurate....plus this bubs doesn't seem to be the cooperative type , at least not last week. I guess I'll be grateful as long as the heart keeps showing!

:happydance: I know!

Wugz - I only had 2 ultrasounds with my first. I think the first was at 16 weeks, but not sure.

I know I'm getting one next week, then I have an appt 3 weeks after, at just over 12 weeks, which I'm assuming is for the NT scan. After that who knows? I hope I don't have to wait much longer to find out the gender. There is like a .01% chance they could see at the 12 wk scan, but highly unlikely and not very accurate....plus this bubs doesn't seem to be the cooperative type , at least not last week. I guess I'll be grateful as long as the heart keeps showing!

Thankfully I had to go back for a re-scan because I didn't have enough water in my bladder (even though I drank the full litre of water!) and they couldn't see a few things because he wasn't in a good position. I would have had to pay for a private scan if I really wanted to know the sex if they didn't need that second scan. Maybe she just did it on purpose to get me a re-scan...my OB rocks.

Oh hell no....baby is kicking my bladder and I already have to pee!! 40 more minutes till I'm done work too!!

I came across this on Facebook, and wanted everyone to see it.
I've watched it like 7 times and cry a little each time...it's SO beautiful...I'm using the shortened clip, it's from Britain got talent, which I don't watch those shows but this is just awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPRwqW15_3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wugz- I can't believe some people only have 1 or 2 us and i had already had 3 at 7 weeks lol! I would go insaaaane waiting until 18 weeks!

My towns claim to fame is Forest gump was filmed here, Paula dean is from here, and the founder of girl scouts is from here. I think that's about it...

Nervous for my appt. Tomorrow, hope all the tissue is out so I can be done with this mc. OH and I dtd tonight after who knows how long! Way too long! We were both exhausted after lol from not being used to it. I think that ntnp is going to be good for us. For now.

Good luck nazz! I'm sure you'll be ok (considering) :hugs:

My doctor said it's always better if your body does it on it's own. It means that things are working properly. Sounds backwards, but like I was told, (by both the ER doc and my doc) it means your body is not only capable of recognizing a problem, but handling it as well.

I hope you know what I mean. You well get your baby, and when you do I'm sure he/she will be perfect :flower:

Thanks angel, and yes I know this is true. At least I know my body handles abnormalities and hopefully soon we will have a healthy one. I don't think I could stand to go through THIS again though! Hopefully I won't.

temps going down..... :( but pattern is not like usually, and every cycle before when it hits 36.5 AF kicks in..... now it's too early for AF.....
boobs hurt only on sides but it feels like it's from wearing bra.....
and I pee a lot, but also I drink a lot, so I don't know if it's related....

after all, I just don't feel like it's our month, and these few days I'm even feeling like we'll never make it, because of our ages.... :(

hope that's just depression speaking from me....

temps going down..... :( but pattern is not like usually, and every cycle before when it hits 36.5 AF kicks in..... now it's too early for AF.....
boobs hurt only on sides but it feels like it's from wearing bra.....
and I pee a lot, but also I drink a lot, so I don't know if it's related....

after all, I just don't feel like it's our month, and these few days I'm even feeling like we'll never make it, because of our ages.... :(

hope that's just depression speaking from me....

I drink a lot too, so I never knew if I should mark "frequent urination"

Do your side boobs hurt without touching them? I know the sides of mine were the first part to hurt. My nipples literally hurt from ovulation on.....

Hey, look at wugz chart. Her chart followed the same pattern if every month and she got her bfp!

Mine was different, all wavy lines, normally mine is jagged. But, everyone is different!

Oh btw, 4 days in a row now!
:happydance:

I hope this continues, doc even said in early pregnancy full bowel can obstruct view on ultrasound.

Yeah 2ndtry, I dedinitely had a dip at that same place!! (The day I threw my little fit...)

Had my prenatal physical today. My nurse practitioner had a student with her today, so she started by telling me everything would be two for the price of one! Sounded fine at first, until I realized that meant two breast exams, two Pap smears, and best of all, two different sets of fingers up inside me! I earned dessert tonight.

Wugz that sounds horrible! I would rage!

My appt went fine. They said my HCG is lowering and my insides looked fine so thats good. I had another blood test today and another in 2 weeks to make sure all the HCG goes away. It's so annoying being back at square one though!! I asked my OB if it took us a long time to conceive this time would it take a long time again, and he said there's no way of telling and I could even get pregnant in a week. So we will see how this NTNP goes... I think it will be good for a few months.

By the way I still think it's totally bazaar that 4 of us got preg at the same time! How does that happen!?

Nazz I am happy for you that your body is doing everything on its own.

Ladies it is testing time for some of u?!

Tommorrow I have a hospital checkup because of the bleeding which Thanks God stopped. Now I have lots and lots of pulling sensation in the lower abdomibal area it sometimes hurts a lot and I have to stay in bed lying to feel better. pfffff this wont be an easy preg I guess.

Tommorrow I have a hospital checkup because of the bleeding which Thanks God stopped. Now I have lots and lots of pulling sensation in the lower abdomibal area it sometimes hurts a lot and I have to stay in bed lying to feel better. pfffff this wont be an easy preg I guess.

Sorry about that confetti. :hugs:
At least he's doing okay, sucks that you aren't though.

Let us know what happens! <3

I think 2ndtry is coming up for testing...I don't think I ovulated, and if I did somehow and missed the surge I'd only be like 3 dpo...I see the FS on Sunday for CD21 bloodwork so I will ask him then if it looks like I O'd or not...FX for someone to get good news soon!

Fx Pdubs!

:dust:

Yesterday I felt kind of freaked out, despite my own advice I can't stay away from google. It's just my boobs did not hurt yesterday, and they seemed to de swell....then I thought well I went to the bathroom 4 days in a row, so I started panicking.

Supposedly a sudden symptom loss in the 8th week is no biggie, but then I find all these women that lost symptoms and got bad news at their next scan.

I also looked up whether chemicals fall into the recurrent MC category, and it's up for debate. Most docs technically don't count it, yet still monitor you early because of it (but I guess don't do any extra testing other than early scan)....
I know I know, just relax...

I want to but I can't. Ooh, then to top it off, yesterday I not only ate my dinner in full, but part of Jason's. I've been force feeding myself cuz I'm hungry but nothing sounds God and he's been worried I'm not eating enough for even a non preggo.....
Then I fell asleep by 9, which is early, woke up at 3 am, went back to sleep and woke back up at 9 - boobs full and sore again.
:wacko:
Yesterday I was SO tempted to go to the hospital, just to get a scan, but I thought lying about my situation (like saying I had spotting when I didn't) would just be bad karma or something...
I do think I may try to get my next Thursday appt changed to Tuesday though, cuz this is killing me.
Well at least I'm still freakingacting like a total nut job , no change there. :haha:
I'm working less this week, so it just gives me more time to google. :dohh: I need an intervention

*Hands on shoulders* STAY OFF GOOGLE!!

I was always thankful when I woke up and my boobs didn't hurt! They used to burn like crazy, especially after I reffed a few games on the weekend.

So I finally told my boss that I'm pregnant! She was thrilled for me and felt bad that I was stressing out about telling her. She told me she wasn't going to fire me or anything (guess I'm doing good). What a weight off my shoulders.

I had a pretty major freak out last night when we were working on cleaning out the baby's room. Michael just doesn't understand what my plan is for the layout. He thinks the room is going to be way too packed...from what I can picture, it's going to be pretty bare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->