Welcome to the Nut Hut!

*Hands on shoulders* STAY OFF GOOGLE!!

I was always thankful when I woke up and my boobs didn't hurt! They used to burn like crazy, especially after I reffed a few games on the weekend.

So I finally told my boss that I'm pregnant! She was thrilled for me and felt bad that I was stressing out about telling her. She told me she wasn't going to fire me or anything (guess I'm doing good). What a weight off my shoulders.

I had a pretty major freak out last night when we were working on cleaning out the baby's room. Michael just doesn't understand what my plan is for the layout. He thinks the room is going to be way too packed...from what I can picture, it's going to be pretty bare.
It's illegal to fire someone pregnant here, unless you steal or something obvious.

Have you seen the amazing stuff at target? They sell all sorts of organizers, mix and match and even stackable, I love them! I bought a whole bunch when we moved!
As for the baby room, bare with me cuz this sounds bad at first, lol:
Probably for the first couple if months the crib will be in our room, then we'll move it to the laundry room - here's the thing, our laundry room is pretty big. Like 10ft x 10ft.
Plenty if room for a. crib
And a baby dresser.... We don't have a spare bedroom but my 6 yr old is hardly in his room. He sleeps and dresses in there and that's about it, and it's spacious so that's where the baby's swing, toys, etc will go. The laundry room will just be the sleeping spot. The washer and dryer are behind a set of doors anyhow, and it's not attached to the garage like most are, plus it even has a window. Obviously we just have to wash clothes at certain times. We figure while the baby is an infant he/she isn't going to be offended by where the crib is lol, and once the baby is like one, we may just move him/her in with my youngest. Well just see how it goes. Before we got this house, we almost got a 4 bedroom, but it just want as nice, and although this is 3 bedroom it's big. It'll work out :)

:wacko: I know to stay off google I just can't seem to help it. It's poas/2ww times a hundred! I simply cannot stop.

I'm even running out if things to look up so now I'm just re phrasing the same questions to see more answers lol. :haha:

Working less and the boys in school during the day = free time = worry time

Glad you all are doing well. I got my blood test back today and my levels were about 900 last week, and 800 yesterday! What! It's funny that a week ago I wanted them to go up, and now I'm mad that they aren't going down fast enough! I'm pretty sure you don't ovulate until your HCG is back down to normal. UGH!

Glad you all are doing well. I got my blood test back today and my levels were about 900 last week, and 800 yesterday! What! It's funny that a week ago I wanted them to go up, and now I'm mad that they aren't going down fast enough! I'm pretty sure you don't ovulate until your HCG is back down to normal. UGH!
I'm glad you updated us! Also glad someone else finally posted! :)

I have read that you don't ovulate till hcg is down, BUT I've seen stories of women conceiving so fast it seems impossible the hcg was gone - so idk.
I'm actually surprised you only dropped 100 in a week. Then again, I also have read that your levels tend to decrease at the same rate they increased....so in that sense , I guess that's about right.

AFM: I had some cramping today, which had me worried, especially since yesterday I had symptom loss. But ZERO spotting, plus returns of symptoms today. :shrug:

In reality the cramps were slightly Af I'm nature but much more mild, the sane part of me says it's just my uterus stretching....plus the scar tissue I have not only makes labor harder (the scar tissue doesn't contact, so the rest of the uterus basically pulls at the scar tissue), but I would think could make normal stretching a little painful. I plan on discussing this with my doc next week.

Also, to throw some more craziness in the mix:
I've been staring at my scan pics, and they are SO hard to see due to my doc using only 3.8 mHz, when I read the average 5-12, with 7.5 being the most common....after a lot of research I found that lower frequency allows deeper penetration of the body but with poor quality. Plus the whole scan wad like 3 minutes. He said at the early in and out is the safest, and that the only purpose of the scan wad to see a hb..once it was visualized, that was
It...
Anyhow point being, I took a pic of my pic due to my scanner not working. Today I analyzed the phone
pics and surprisingly they are much clearer. After zooming and adjusting the contrast, I could see MUCH more ...

Now for the craziness. I'm going to re post the pic, and please tell me what you see. Look closely at the top of the measurement. I swear it looks like 2 heads, as well as an extra arm poking out from behind the baby. I have showed this to Jason and a pregnant friends if mine. My pregnant friend said she definitely saw what she thought was an extra arm, and Jason said he couldn't really tell what he was looking at to begin with, so I pointed out the "top"(as in head lol) and the "bottom" (as in feet - look closely and you can see 2 feet at the bottom....

The last one was simply zoomed in, the first I adjusted to show more contrast.

It's also possible the baby was in motion, but from what I've read, out just starts this week, and only limbs?

Idk, maybe I'm scared cuz last time was twins....

Maybe next week will be more clear.

:bike: <-- I like this one!

Honestly, I'm not experienced enough with sonograms to know what I'm looking at (especially early ones like this). It just looks like a bunch of black and gray stuff lol.

I am clueless also but I remember my sons 1st scan I was so shocked that blob would turn out to be a baby.

I only have an idea what I'm looking at cuz I studied so many pics before I went in...
But the head is at the top, the bottom is a foot, look closely and you can see another foot lifted slightly higher....the white"bar" in the middle is either the cord or the start of arms, yet at the top, where there is a head (the 2 black Pits in the white blob at top are where the eyes will form), it looks like a second head peeking, and then to the side of the second head there us a faint grey blob that looks like a third arm.

I'm hoping I'm wrong. If this was my first rodeo, twins would be sorta fun- but idk how I feel about that with 2 boys already....

Confetti, how are you doing?

It's illegal to fire someone pregnant here, unless you steal or something obvious.

Yep it is here too, but there's no law that says they can't make your work like miserable :(

Have you seen the amazing stuff at target? They sell all sorts of organizers, mix and match and even stackable, I love them! I bought a whole bunch when we moved!

I'll have to check out Target. They're just starting to open in my area. Vernon's store (about 40 min north of us) just opened on Tuesday and ours doesn't open till the end of the summer. They took over a lot of the old Zellers stores (were part of the Hudson's Bay Company, ie The Bay). The closest target to us before was Wenatchee, WA (about 3 hours south).

We don't have any space in our room for a crib or a bassinet unfortunately so he will have to learn to sleep in his own room.

Got the cupcakes baked last night. Filling them with blue icing and topping with vanilla on Saturday. I'll take some pictures if I remember lol.

We're having real trouble coming up with boys names!! Girls names we had a ton, but boys we have like two...sigh

I am clueless also but I remember my sons 1st scan I was so shocked that blob would turn out to be a baby.

Yeah me too. Our first scan photo looks like a white peanut instead of a baby. I would have never picked out body parts if the tech didn't point them out. You saw the heart beat so STOP WORRYING :hugs: I know it's tough, but things will be fine :)

Hello......hello
Echo.......echo

Where is everyone :) I'm bored at work! Need someone to chat with!

Hellooooooooooooooooo lol

busy day ahead today hope I get all my errands done cause I am spotting again grrrrrr.
Yest I gad the follow up visit the consultant that works with my professor thought I was just there for my 4 weekly visit. I told her about the pain but she just looked like she was clueless. I told my hb that she jinxed me the onlt thing she did was just find the fetal heartbeat with the doppler and scribble some notes.

Hellooooooooooooooooo lol

busy day ahead today hope I get all my errands done cause I am spotting again grrrrrr.
Yest I gad the follow up visit the consultant that works with my professor thought I was just there for my 4 weekly visit. I told her about the pain but she just looked like she was clueless. I told my hb that she jinxed me the onlt thing she did was just find the fetal heartbeat with the doppler and scribble some notes.
Jeez, you'd think they'd do a follow up... I know yore baby boy is doing well, but with the spotting and pain they should do an ultrasound.

I know that you're doing well, but I thought the spotting/pain combo usually warrants a scan to be on the safe side

lol I don't have much to say... my life is so boring now haha! No temping, or anything... My cm seems to be on the watery side these days so idk what's up with that. I was reading about some ladies who O'd without the HCG being down yet and someone said it was because all the progesterone was down and progesterone is the thing that makes you not O so.... idk... NTNP is much more boring that TTC!!!

lol I don't have much to say... my life is so boring now haha! No temping, or anything... My cm seems to be on the watery side these days so idk what's up with that. I was reading about some ladies who O'd without the HCG being down yet and someone said it was because all the progesterone was down and progesterone is the thing that makes you not O so.... idk... NTNP is much more boring that TTC!!!

lol...I'm not temping or anything...because i am so detail oriented...i think i would be bat crap crazy if i did any type of charting...my dr wants me to try opking this cycle..and i'm positive i will be totally obsessive once i start. Then again...I'm driving myself bat crap crazy with the whole "why isn't it happening" guessing at my "o" days as well...not to mention my cycle is totally wonky.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->