Welcome to the Nut Hut!

well temping is good for pin pointing fertile time, I never got pos OPKs the one time I tried them, but I only did them for like a week and then gave up and I'm pretty sure I O'd after that week so idk.

Hello......hello
Echo.......echo

Where is everyone :) I'm bored at work! Need someone to chat with!
ECHO...Echo...echo.....(echo)
Why has it been so quiet? I'm bored.

me too! How have you been?
Pretty good. Anxiously awaiting my scan this Thursday.....since the baby is officially a fetus and not an embryo , if this scan looks good then MC chances REALLY drop....
Maybe then I will calm down. :blush: then again maybe not....lol
Haven't seen you in awhile! Are you getting ready for o time?

lol I don't have much to say... my life is so boring now haha! No temping, or anything... My cm seems to be on the watery side these days so idk what's up with that. I was reading about some ladies who O'd without the HCG being down yet and someone said it was because all the progesterone was down and progesterone is the thing that makes you not O so.... idk... NTNP is much more boring that TTC!!!
Probably less stressful and more spontaneous though!

Are you guys going to try preseed?
It could be coincidence, but I conceived on the second cycle of using it. Good thing too, cuz my bfp o time I barely had ANY ewcm...usually I have a decent amount. I totally owe my bfp to opk and possibly preseed. Definitely the opk since I was 17 dpo , no Af, and it was the weekend of my son's surgery - my poas addiction had me pee on an opk, and we wouldn't have bd'd that weekend otherwise - too much going on!

Some people never get positives, people like me get too many positives.

I read that if you aren't getting a positive then start using them twice a day, as your own metabolism varies and some people have a sudden surge that doesn't last, so it's easy to miss. Apparently I just surge away for days cuz I have stubborn eggs that don't want to come out!

Cupcakes for tonight :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130511_133041_zpsfc3e0e8f.jpg

OOOH I want one anake!!! I'll give you my address ;)

We actually used preseed every month while TTC, the BFP month I only used it once though a little before O time, and I know the preseed helps the sperm live for longer so I'm sure that helped. I'm not sure when I will O though now, so idk when I should use the preseed. As you know, after an MC O can be the same as it was before or it can be waaaay off so who knows... I would say maybe I should start temping again, but idk if it would work and it might be too late in the cycle now to start and be able to pinpoint it. I read a lot of stuff saying that temping after a MC doesn't help at all. I imagine it's much like temping after coming off of BCP (which if any of you don't remember my first cycle off of BCP go look at my first chart lol it was CRAZY).

My first set of temps after MC, were crazy....I got dotted crosshairs, but looking at the chart I doubt I ovulated. But, there are plenty of women that get pregnant so it goes either way

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130511_184019_zpse9d5d1ab.jpg

Awesome cupcakes Rose!
Did you run a vote before hand to see what people guessed?

Hello......hello
Echo.......echo

Where is everyone :) I'm bored at work! Need someone to chat with!
ECHO...Echo...echo.....(echo)
Why has it been so quiet? I'm bored.

me too! How have you been?
Pretty good. Anxiously awaiting my scan this Thursday.....since the baby is officially a fetus and not an embryo , if this scan looks good then MC chances REALLY drop....
Maybe then I will calm down. :blush: then again maybe not....lol
Haven't seen you in awhile! Are you getting ready for o time?

I've been sick...uuugghhhh....:sick: It should be coming soon.....I tested on the 6th at the request of my dr, :bfn:. Then started on progesterone pills to get me to start, cause my cycles have been totally wonky like we've discussed before. I just took my last dose of the progesterone yesterday, so the:witch: should show her face soon. then once she leaves, I'll start OPking per the dr request as well. Hoping for a :bfp: this cycle. According to the chinese gender chart/predictor, it would be a girl. And that is what I wish for, however I don't put much stock into things like that. So, we shall see I guess.

Happy Mother's Day everybody...was at the Fertility Clinic at 7:30 this morning...what a great day...blah

:kiss: happy mothers day! :kiss:

This is Rose and wugz's first!

Hey where is wugz???

Aww thanks guys :) (and I have to work today! boooo)

My Chinese Gender Predictor was right. It predicted Boy for me.

Little guy was kicking me like crazy last night. Michael thinks he could feel him kick....I sure could!

I'm working to Rose! BOO HISS!...lol...I looked back at the Chinese Gender Predictor, and it was right for both my boys...so maybe if i get pg this month or next it will be right with a girl! Lets hope..lol

Happy mother's day ladies!

Anake and star baby, it sucks that you both have to work today. I'm currently trying to organize a trip to visit my mum, sister, and grandma at my aunt's house.

It's not working.

So according to the opk, I'm 10dpo, and I've been noticing large quantities of very wet CM the past few days. Almost to the point of running down my legs. It's really weird and I don't want to symptom spot, but there you have it. I think I'll buy a couple pregnancy tests today just to be sure.

I went for a run this morning, and it was sunny, windy, raining and sleeping all in a half hour period. Seriously! It's mid May! Enough with the snow already!

Happy mother's day ladies!

Anake and star baby, it sucks that you both have to work today. I'm currently trying to organize a trip to visit my mum, sister, and grandma at my aunt's house.

It's not working.

So according to the opk, I'm 10dpo, and I've been noticing large quantities of very wet CM the past few days. Almost to the point of running down my legs. It's really weird and I don't want to symptom spot, but there you have it. I think I'll buy a couple pregnancy tests today just to be sure.

I went for a run this morning, and it was sunny, windy, raining and sleeping all in a half hour period. Seriously! It's mid May! Enough with the snow already!

wow snow still?! We had 30+C weather here last week! Not so much today, but it's still warm enough that I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

I guess I can't complain (much) about working this weekend. My next 2 weekends are great. I get Wed/Fri/Sat off this week and then I get the 23-27th off the next weekend. Going to finish cleaning out the baby's room and paint on my 5 days off and maybe do a day trip to Coquitlam (4 hours each way) to IKEA!

So just got a call about my CD21 bloodwork...confirmed that I did not ovulate and now I have to start Prometrium again to jump start AF and try again...bah...my new AMH results are in as well so I get that on Wednesday...another round another try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->