Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Totally excited!!...Finally got a dark line on the "o" test this morning.... Bd'd on Saturday night...totally plan to bd again tonight....and the next few nights... :happydance: I just feel really positive for this month. Hoping this is it....Wish me luck ladies!!

Good luck Star, I really hope this month is your month! And holy wow on 2nd and 3rd trimesters!

I'm out of town for 3 days this week, so that's messing up our scheduling a bit - I know it's not a likely week to conceive for us, but I'm just not happy about taking any chances. I've just got to make sure we're covered tonight, tomorrow and Saturday (when I get home)...

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Good luck star, BD BD BD!!

I cant believe how fast time is going too, a couple more weeks and Ill be inthe second trimester too!

I attached the picture I made for our pregnancy announcement, DH and I love it :happydance:

Attachments

• 182885_10100627296435012_1867076088_n.jpg
    182885_10100627296435012_1867076088_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
Good luck to the ovulating ladies!

Ft that is sooooooo cute!

Totally excited!!...Finally got a dark line on the "o" test this morning.... Bd'd on Saturday night...totally plan to bd again tonight....and the next few nights... :happydance: I just feel really positive for this month. Hoping this is it....Wish me luck ladies!!

Good Luck Good Luck :) Sending you positive vibes for this cycle!

Aww cute reveal FT!

Yay for a dark OPK!!

27 Weeks today!! :happydance: Third Trimester!! HOLY CRAP!

Good luck star! Fingers crossed! And btw, my bubs has his/her feet crossed for you too! Lol, ft mommy- love that idea!
Everything went great today! Baby is measuring perfectly and heart beat is a strong 165!
So cute, sucked it's thumb, a lot of dancing, one of the pics it looks like he's celebrating with little fists raised up by it's head! Even did a little somersault and gave us a.m. nice clear shot of it's butt by mooning us! I have to switch to full site on my phone to attach pics which I'll be doing in just a sec....

2013-06-03 14.41.11.jpg

2013-06-03 14.40.48.jpg

Wish they offered video, since this bean is all about moving around :D

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Good luck star, BD BD BD!!

I cant believe how fast time is going too, a couple more weeks and Ill be inthe second trimester too!

I attached the picture I made for our pregnancy announcement, DH and I love it :happydance:

This is totally Cute!!

Good luck star! Fingers crossed! And btw, my bubs has his/her feet crossed for you too! Lol, ft mommy- love that idea!
Everything went great today! Baby is measuring perfectly and heart beat is a strong 165!
So cute, sucked it's thumb, a lot of dancing, one of the pics it looks like he's celebrating with little fists raised up by it's head! Even did a little somersault and gave us a.m. nice clear shot of it's butt by mooning us! I have to switch to full site on my phone to attach pics which I'll be doing in just a sec....

Thanks Angel and Baby Bubs! So glad your scan went well, totally amazing. Thanks for the Luck!:hugs:

I'm 90% over my fears now, maybe even more. Finally getting to see a baby, good heart beat and literally perfect (to the day) measurements. I think I can just about let go of my panic and fear from last fall....

Sadly, I just found out my best friends was also pregnant, just 2 weeks behind me. we live an hour apart so don't see each other often, but talk....
Her due date would have been my b day....her son who's 2 1/2 was conceived on my 30th bday.
I texted her the pics and the good news and she told me that she just got back from an ultrasound, she was 10 weeks but the baby died at 8. :cry:

She hadn't told me that she was preggo, she had MC last year, and was just waiting til the 12th week, cuz she was scared....
I felt awful that I sent her those pics and all the good news and stuff. I know since I didn't know she was pregnant I didn't do anything wrong, but she's like my sister, we've known each other 28 years. She said not to feel bad but it's impossible not to. This was all via text as she had just found out and want able to speak yet, which I understand, I was the same way for a. few days.

I know the pics I sent probably made her sad, I would be sad. I am sad, I cried a little for her.

I feel so relieved and happy, yet upset at the same time...they've been ttc for a year now. What a crushing blow.
:(

You didn't do anything wrong, but I totally get why you feel sad. You have a heart and she's your best friend! I'm sure if the rolls had been reversed it would have been the same. Just be there for her and hopefully she doesn't resent your pregnancy. Let her grieve and come to you if she wants to be involved. :cry::hugs:

One of my best friends gave me a chilly reaction when I told her I was pregnant only because she'd lost 3 that I didn't know about. She's all good now, but it was tough for her because we'd only been trying for 3 months and they've been trying over 4 years. She's 10 weeks behind me now :)

Angel you are very sensitive cause you know what she is going through so I think she might know you didnt do it on purpose and when the time comes you will ve the best person to talk to.

It is time I posted a bump pic the first one was taken 6weeks ago and the other now at 23 weeks.

Attachments

• 20130421_075006-1.jpg
    20130421_075006-1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
23 weeks!

Attachments

• 2013-06-04 08.59.45.jpg
    2013-06-04 08.59.45.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 1
Confetti and Angel, love the pics!!!

Angel, sorry for your friend...I totally understand and would be sad too. I hate being able to see the baby at week 8 then having to wait until week 13 again to see it, makes me uneasy because so much can happen. 17 Days until I can see bean again, so hopefully everything goes ok and I will feel much better!

Love the pics everyone :)

Sorry to hear about your friend Angel, unfortunate when that happens and it's always tricky with the pregnant ppl vs. anyone having trouble conceiving, or remaining pregnant...I think everyone here can understand *hugs*

Thanks guys. I know she's not mad, I just can't help but feel like I hurt her a little, but she's reasonable and I know isn't upset with me, when she said she want ready to talk but would call me later this week, I just said I understood, and to definitely call.

Thanks for everyone's concern.
:hugs:
Confetti, you don't look like you'll be getting that "basketball" shape some women get.... I never have either. I Carey throughout my entire torso, like almost block style if that makes sense...
Also , during yesterday's scan, she was up pretty high on my abdomen for 12 weeks...I'm thinking my uterus is doing what I read about, pushing everything else out of the way before even necessary- I carried both my boys high, and is bet this one us high. Idk if you guys heard the thing about b"placenta on one side equals boy, other side equals girl"
But my placenta, on scan, is on top, completely centered. In my older scans I THOUGHT that's where out was, but it was much more obvious yesterday, although it looks to be"on top" she said it's actually "in front"
Idk if that has any real significance, I doubt it, but I'm about to look it up ;)

I wanted to share something funny I read another pregnant lady say about getting an abdominal NT scan...
" I have finally graduated from the dildo cam"
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"