Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Oh and "brand" is a personal preference. You might have brands that I don't. I have found I don't like Huggies. They gave both my boys a.m. rash, and they leaked, idk. I like pampers but that gets expensive after awhile. My fav brands is luvs. They are"name brand" but only cost about a dollar more than generics, and work really well. IMO.
Maybe buy a. couple of each and ask friends what they like. I know some people that would only use Huggies, some people swear generics are just as good, do you may get mixed results.

Ok great info, thanks!!

That sucks about your insurance! I'm super lucky, for now at least. My insurance covers EVERYTHING prenatal for a one time copay of $50. And then my max out of pocket for delivery is $500... But get this.... We just found out that my school district is CHANGING our plan as of October, just in time for delivery, and the new out of pocket max for delivery increases to $2000. I was sooooooooooo mad. Too bad we didn't get preg 2 months earlier, would have saved us a butt load!! Oh well, nothing in the world will bother me as long as my baby is healthy! :happydance::happydance:

I was on medicaid for my first also, it was nice because it did cover everything! Dh's has great insurance now that I am on so it will be a few bills but nothing unreasonable! As for diapers we didnt like huggies either, my daughter ALWAYS got rashes and they leaked all the time. We loved pampers which your right does get expensive, so eventually we went to Target brand. You can buy a huge box for cheap and they worked sooooo well!

Diapers are one of the last things we'll be buying because we just won't know what size we're going to need. I'm going to start stocking up on wipes, creams, bath stuff and getting coupons for diapers.

I was on medicaid for my first also, it was nice because it did cover everything! Dh's has great insurance now that I am on so it will be a few bills but nothing unreasonable! As for diapers we didnt like huggies either, my daughter ALWAYS got rashes and they leaked all the time. We loved pampers which your right does get expensive, so eventually we went to Target brand. You can buy a huge box for cheap and they worked sooooo well!

Yep same issues here with Huggies, UN my opinion generics are better than those for sure. I found target generics to be especially good when baby gets older - unless you're on a long car ride or something - that's funny, you're the only other person I know that said Huggies gave the baby rashes. Some people are so in love with them, they would imply it was my fault they got a rash, but I don't mean just diaper rash, they got a rash around their legs, like a ring around them, and yes, despite the commercials they definitely
Leak! Especially with boys, I think, cuz the pee can go in different directions, I've had them leak with the first pee, while they were peeing.

Im annoyed. I went to the bathroom just now and there was blood again. There was more this time than last but still not a lot a lot. Both times this has happened its been when Ive had a bowel movement, I wonder if it has anything to do with that?!? Its so scary when it happens especially because I dont get a scan for another 2 weeks. I have no pain or cramping so Im just going to try and relax. UGH! :nope:

Im annoyed. I went to the bathroom just now and there was blood again. There was more this time than last but still not a lot a lot. Both times this has happened its been when Ive had a bowel movement, I wonder if it has anything to do with that?!? Its so scary when it happens especially because I dont get a scan for another 2 weeks. I have no pain or cramping so Im just going to try and relax. UGH! :nope:

I've read that happens to a few women. Usually if there is a certain activity that causes it (sex, bathroom, pap smear, exercise, etc) its ok . But I know easy for me to say, its always scary....

I'd say no cramping is a good thing

Yep same issues here with Huggies, UN my opinion generics are better than those for sure. I found target generics to be especially good when baby gets older - unless you're on a long car ride or something - that's funny, you're the only other person I know that said Huggies gave the baby rashes. Some people are so in love with them, they would imply it was my fault they got a rash, but I don't mean just diaper rash, they got a rash around their legs, like a ring around them, and yes, despite the commercials they definitely
Leak! Especially with boys, I think, cuz the pee can go in different directions, I've had them leak with the first pee, while they were peeing.

My SIL and myself have written letters to Proctor and Gamble, they are the company that manufacture Huggies and Pullups. Our youngest children both broke out in "rashes" But when we took them to their pediatricians (2 different Dr.s) we were both told that it was a chemical burn....Never in my life will I ever by this brand again....I honestly prefer Luvs. Just thought I would add this to everything else that was being said.

I've read that happens to a few women. Usually if there is a certain activity that causes it (sex, bathroom, pap smear, exercise, etc) its ok . But I know easy for me to say, its always scary....

I'd say no cramping is a good thing

Just went pee and now theres nothing! Hm maybe Im pushing too hard when I go number 2 :wacko: So far sex and exercise have been fine for me so hopefully its nothing to worry about!

It's possible you're breaking a small blood vessel when you go No 2, then it doesn't heal totally before going again. Have you been getting any constipation?

Yesterday I got my pap, and my doctor said I WOULD spot (not "might") a little after, because of the increased blood flow and an apparently very very thin layer of blood I had in the outside layer of the plug, which us very common . Surprisingly, I didn't spot at all. Whatever bit if blood he saw he must have swabbed up. It sure felt like a thorough swab job .... Then again I'm horrible at those, always will be. I don't know how women ever "get used to it". Its uncomfortable and awkward. Talk about vulnerable positions! I will say he must have a light touch, because every single time I've ever had a pap, it HURTS. it feels like I'm being jabbed, and makes me cramp. This was just uncomfortable. The worst wad the ER doc when I went in for my MC. I think that may have been his first swab since med school. He poked the hell out if me with the speculum. When he opened it, it SCRAPED me, I literally screamed, not to mention I was in full blown MC and my cervix was slightly dilated, which makes it sensitive

They're definitely not my favourite proceedure that's for sure!

Hi im new i have started using FF has anyone else used FF if so could anyone look at my chart and tell me what you think

I know most of us used/use ff.
For now things look good, a 5dpo dip can be good, or it could mean nothing, a few girls here consistently got a dip.

With this being your first month its hard to say, in a couple months you should get a good idea if your regular pattern. How long have you been ttc?

this is my 2nd month. I recently lost 50 pounds to increase my chances in 2010 i had a ovarian cyst and it was removed. so I have been wanting a baby for awhile but after i lost weight i really started trying

Hi im new i have started using FF has anyone else used FF if so could anyone look at my chart and tell me what you think

Your chart looks like my first one...I had the perfect looking chart the month before I got pregnant. Like Angel said, the dip could be a good thing. Keep checking it over the next 2-3 days and see if it goes up. Do you have a regular cycle and leutal phase?

Woot! Scored a whole lot of baby and 6-12mo clothing, playtime mat and an insulated bottle bag with 6 bottles for $40 in the last two days! I love our local internet marketplace!

Your chart looks like my first one...I had the perfect looking chart the month before I got pregnant. Like Angel said, the dip could be a good thing. Keep checking it over the next 2-3 days and see if it goes up. Do you have a regular cycle and leutal phase?

My lp is usually 11 days. But I have regular periods. It would be nice if it happens this month or next month

Did you have any pregnancy symptoms? I've been gassy having cramps sore boobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->