Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG I scared the hell out of myself yesterday! I lost my balance getting into my car and sat down really heavily and felt the baby kinda bulge out on my right side. Then I had an instant painful cramp right in that spot. I seriously thought I'd hurt him because I didn't feel him moving much for the rest of the day :( Thankfully he's back to his normal pattern this morning. I just have to put an ice pack on that spot periodically. Guess I stretched a muscle or my uterus or something and having to work today isn't helping my mood at all. :cry:

i dont think ill bother testing. since i had another drop in temp looks like im out this month. hopefully in the next couple cycles

I wouldn't give up on that chart just yet! Give it another 2-3 days and see what happens. I swore I was out the month I got pregnant. If you check mine out I had a weird sequence of temps around the time I think I conceived. I only started testing that early because I thought I may have O'd where the line dips down about a week before my line.

So I found a place that does private scans, and has good pricing . I go next Tuesday! For $70, I get a dvd of the entire session, 6 pics, a quick look at the baby in 3d/4d, hear the heart beat....they even use lullaby music for background for the DVD. They guarantee gender prediction if you're 15 weeks, but I told the guy on the phone it's ok if they aren't able to accurately tell the gender- I've just been dying for a video since my NT scan, it was just that awesome! I'm so excited they can get me in Tuesday. I'll be 13 + 3, so the baby will be even bigger, but still able to move freely....
They have a bunch of different "packages" to get. It's pretty neat. Oh, I also get a 25% discount for a return visit later on, which is cool cuz I wanted a 4D pic when I'm around 30-34 weeks, since the baby should look basically how she would at birth...
They said you can bring a CD if you want your own music, which I know exactly what I would want, but don't have it on CD.
I've yet to bee able to burn a.m. CD from my lap top for some reason, maybe my brother can help me, he's made CDs for me in the past.
:happydance: :headspin: :wohoo: :yipee: :dance:

OMG I scared the hell out of myself yesterday! I lost my balance getting into my car and sat down really heavily and felt the baby kinda bulge out on my right side. Then I had an instant painful cramp right in that spot. I seriously thought I'd hurt him because I didn't feel him moving much for the rest of the day :( Thankfully he's back to his normal pattern this morning. I just have to put an ice pack on that spot periodically. Guess I stretched a muscle or my uterus or something and having to work today isn't helping my mood at all. :cry:
Don't worry, you won't hurt him, he's well protected, the sac inside the uterus is like armor, and then your body around the uterus...
I was 23.weeks pregnant with my oldest when I was hit in a. BAD
Car accident...the car had one of those automatic seatbelts, when you started the ignition the shoulder strap came down, and I want wearing the lap belt cuz it bothered my belly.... I had a bad shoulder seat belt burn on my shoulder, and at the hospital it took them awhile to find the heart beat, I started crying. But they found it eventually. They did say the NOT wearing the lap belt might have saved his life. The impact totaled the car and smashed the engine into the dash - it was a bad wreck. My brother had broken ribs from it, I had just the shoulder burn, a horrible bruise on my knees where they hit the dash, and severe whiplash...my mom saw the car (it died in impact) on her way up to the hospital and thought one or both of us were killed, that's seriously how bad the car was... Miraculous we weren't in worse shape...

Oh, and my youngest was a serious "pusher", he seemed to be constantly jamming his body one way or another, it would hurt my skin he was stretching so much. Brought me to tears a couple times. My oldest was into karate kicks and jabs, but he could really nail me. So far this bubs is a serious wiggler! Idk if that will change, or if I'm destined to have another that is constantly doing extensions and pushes...I'd rather be karate kicked.

Ok thanks girl :hugs: I know, I know paranoid first time mum!

I barely slept last night because I was waiting for him to move. He's kicking up a storm today so all is good. I just have a really bad sore stomach where he buldged out :( enough that it's really uncomfortable to sit...and he's kicking there too which doesn't help at all! But I'd rather have him kicking me there than not at all!

Ok ladies, since I'm taking it anyway for this crazy cough, can anyone tell me what the deal is with taking robatussin to help with fertility? I'm due to o on Friday or Saturday is it even going to do anything?

sorry to hear you're not feeling so well slefebvre...unfortunately I don't know too much about the robitussin other than there is an ingredient that starts with a g that needs to be in it and that it helps thin mucus so it's to help with your CM...Good luck with your O :)

Ok ladies, since I'm taking it anyway for this crazy cough, can anyone tell me what the deal is with taking robatussin to help with fertility? I'm due to o on Friday or Saturday is it even going to do anything?
It is supposed to be a certain formula, Robitussin has different ones, you're looking for the ingredient guafinestin, it's an expectorant, and unclogs mucous from your chest. It also can "loosen" cervical mucous. It's the active ingredient in mucinex. if you have naturally very little CM, I'd only try it once, cuz it may dry up the Lytle you have ..BUT if you normally get cm, then using it can help the cervix release more mucous.

I still strongly stand by preseed, lol, I swear they don't pay me to say that....but seriously, 2ND cycle using it I got my bfp. Could be coincidence I know, but I do think it helped

i dont think ill bother testing. since i had another drop in temp looks like im out this month. hopefully in the next couple cycles

I wouldn't give up on that chart just yet! Give it another 2-3 days and see what happens. I swore I was out the month I got pregnant. If you check mine out I had a weird sequence of temps around the time I think I conceived. I only started testing that early because I thought I may have O'd where the line dips down about a week before my line.
i hope you are right. my temp went back up today my boobs are still sore on the side. I also have a weird tingling back pain

Preggos - shed some light for me please!

So my hubs and I went out to celebrate our 1 year anni last night and I O.V.E.R.-A.T.E big time. Like super big time. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and when I turned positions it kind of hurt in the abdominal area! Not like cramping but like painful stretching all over. And I'm noticing it today too... certain movements definitely cause a little pain here and there. Nothing severe or intense, just different and noticeable. Is this because of the overeating? Or just some new "I'm-almost-in-the-second-trimester" type stuff?

I wouldn't be as nervous about it if it weren't for the fact that I have to go out of town for a work thing for 2 and a half days tomorrow.... far from doctors I know and love and my comforting husband!

So my hubs and I went out to celebrate our 1 year anni last night and I O.V.E.R.-A.T.E big time. Like super big time. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and when I turned positions it kind of hurt in the abdominal area! Not like cramping but like painful stretching all over. And I'm noticing it today ytoo... certain movements definitely cause a little pain here and there. Nothing severe or intense, just different and noticeable. Is this because of the overeating? Or just some new "I'm-almost-in-the-second-trimester" type stuff?

I wouldn't be as nervous about it if it weren't for the fact that I have to go out of town for a work thing for 2 and a half days tomorrow.... far from doctors I know and love and my comforting husband!
Was the pain up higher? Like above uterus?(your uterus is probably not as high ad you think, baby is just barely above pubic bone, like in your bikini area still...
Never happened before, but like 3 times this pregnancy, I've gotten SEVERE stomach pain, I swear I thought my stomach was twisting like a dog's stomach can do.
It hurt from under the rib cage to just below the belly button and hurt just as bad as contractions, even was a sharp squeezing pain, but I knew it want my uterus, so I knew bubs was fine.... But OG my God did it hurt! In my case, I didn't over eat, I had a very large soda. That I drank quickly. And I was constipated. I guess it's a form of indigestion, but severe. The last one was so bad I actually cried, went to lay down, and about 30 minutes had to use the bathroom, and then felt better...but the pain was not constipation pain, it was too high for that . I think my constipation had me backed up so much that when I filled my stomach with a bubbly drink, it built up a lot if pressure and there was no where for it to go. That's my theory. I forgot to ask my doc.

I just read your post more carefully, seems like it may be just stretching. Around this week for you, the uterus.does stretch and move out of the pubic bone, a little. Since it's your first, you've never stretched like that. I get stretching pains too, but it feels almost like I did a lower ab workout... But yeah, just sounds like normal stretching pain, and as long as you don't bleed with the pain, the pain can get as bad (not always, but can) as strong menstrual cramps. Strong cramps plus bleeding, get checked out- you could still be ok, but you would want to make sure. Just crampy stretching feelings- don't worry! :)

So my hubs and I went out to celebrate our 1 year anni last night and I O.V.E.R.-A.T.E big time. Like super big time. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and when I turned positions it kind of hurt in the abdominal area! Not like cramping but like painful stretching all over. And I'm noticing it today too... certain movements definitely cause a little pain here and there. Nothing severe or intense, just different and noticeable. Is this because of the overeating? Or just some new "I'm-almost-in-the-second-trimester" type stuff?

I get that a lot too...nothing to be worried about. I get that mostly if I haven't gone No 2 the day before and then I eat a lot. Could also just be everything stretching out in there too :)

Thanks ladies! Reassurance on here is so much easier than trying to get ahold of the doctor on a Sunday. I haven't noticed it anymore today, and when it did happen, it was high and kind of all over... definitely didn't feel it specifically near my uterus.

So I always occasionally overeat before I was preg, but I have noticed that when I am preg and overeat, man is it uncomfortable! You'd think that I would learn to stop!

well my temp is still high. ive been having this weird tingling in the middle of my back. some light cramping on the right and left side. im planning to see af but hoping i dont

Fx for you BBW
:dust:
It's not over till the :witch: shows!

Our little motto is "just say no, to :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79