Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Did you have any pregnancy symptoms? I've been gassy having cramps sore boobs

I had more symptoms the months I wasn't pregnant than when I actually got pregnant. The only things I can remember was BAD constipation and I couldn't stand the smell and taste of my favourite wine on Christmas Eve. Other than that I really didn't feel anything. I did have sore boobs, but the only time that happened was when I was reffing (skating) and that was normal for me. We were not really trying that month because DH's Grandma had just passed away and with juggling families in different cities for Christmas we just went to NTNP mode...funny how it happens when you're not thinking about it.

Congrats on losing 50 pounds! I'm going to do that after baby is born. I'm sick of weighing 300lbs. Might make all of my Ringette gear (similar to hockey gear) fit better and give me some more stamina on the ice!

I had more symptoms the months I wasn't pregnant than when I actually got pregnant. The only things I can remember was BAD constipation and I couldn't stand the smell and taste of my favourite wine on Christmas Eve. Other than that I really didn't feel anything. I did have sore boobs, but the only time that happened was when I was reffing (skating) and that was normal for me. We were not really trying that month because DH's Grandma had just passed away and with juggling families in different cities for Christmas we just went to NTNP mode...funny how it happens when you're not thinking about it.

Congrats on losing 50 pounds! I'm going to do that after baby is born. I'm sick of weighing 300lbs. Might make all of my Ringette gear (similar to hockey gear) fit better and give me some more stamina on the ice!

Thank you. I weighed 345 now I weigh 293

When ttc most if us had all sorts of symptoms...non pregnant months! Lol

Before my bfp, I randomly threw up about 5dpo, and took a nap in the 2ww, and also my boobs seemed to hurt from the day I ovulated onward...

So sorta the same"symptoms" as every month, but earlier/more intense. Some people had no symptoms, which ironically, was the biggest clue.

Also, 3 of us got pregnant while going thru a small crisis, how weird is that? Rose- her story, another had her son in the hospital, and my youngest had to be taken via ambulance for emergency surgery!
Instead of stressing about getting pregnant, we were stressing over other things.

Another weird note: 4 of us got our bfp's within like 2 weeks of each other! I also believe we were all on cycle 6 ttc...well, I think mine was cycle 4, but it was 6 months cuz my cycles got irregular after my MC

Welcome BBW I used to have a dip around 5dpo it always got my hopes up. The month I got preg I had a dip at 9 dpo and was sick with flu so couldnt symptom spot a lot.

Sooo my doc put me on a strict diet of no pasta rice and doughy things. I have to eat only wholemeal bread no summer fruit and juices or sweets. My mum is diabetic and I am quite small 1.54m length so he is afriad that I could have a big baby which could lead to a c section or diabetes. Since 16 wks preg I have gone down from 79kgs to 75.8kgs. My doc thinks it is fine to loose weight healthily during pregnancy if you are overweight. I may be thinner after I give birth than when I got preg if I cont like this.

Thanks I don't think I am going to get my bfp this month. My temp is dropping. I just hope it doesn't take 6 months

My symptoms were sore boobs on the sides my arm pits and the light cramping never went away after ovulation. Good luck!!

So bleeding only happened once when I had my bowel movement, I read that its common. Im not constipated but I think with my prenatals Im taking everyday plus the extra stuff my doctor has me on, I may need a stool softener every now and then!

11 weeks tomorrow :happydance: Cant believe we are all almost out of our 1st and 2nd trimesters!

So happy for you ladies...waiting is the worst...I really hope I can get a BFP by my 30th birthday...I had a dream last night that I got one in time for DH's 30th, which is in 3 weeks so it would have to be this cycle haha

slefebvre is about the same O time as me I think...maybe this weekend even so she should be testing in a couple weeks too :) Maybe we can get a group BFP again LMAO

Pdubs I got my bfp before my 30th! Hope it is the same for you too.

Ft try increasing more fruit and veg in your diet. After I reduced carbs as doc said and eating more of them I am going for num 2 maybe 2 to 3 times a day with zero effort.

My sister in maternal fetal medicine, and can sex fetuses with a 90%+ accuracy at 13 weeks or something crazy like that. Sounds like it's the nub theory.

I will NOT be showing my sister any of my US images. I don't want to know in advance.

Can you show her mine? Seriously! I don't remember how many I posted on this thread, I think 2....

I'll ask her, but the image does have to be at the right angle and everything. When she's driving the driving the ultrasound, she can make sure to get the right image.

Not quite sure how I'll bring it up though...

Sorry, I've been out of town the past little while. Montreal for a conference and visiting friends now in Ottawa. I'll be going back home tomorrow.

My testing day is 29th or so, so it could be a great big BFP party here in a couple weeks. I just have to get over this absolutely insane virus first. My husband is a bit of a germophobe, and has refused me even KISSES since Monday. =-(

Hopefully he'll accept that I'm basically better when I see him tomorrow cause that should be the beginning of my fertile period.

I hope he has the stamina for the next week....

i dont think ill bother testing. since i had another drop in temp looks like im out this month. hopefully in the next couple cycles

BBW, I'd suggest not relying on the temping too much. It's good for identifying when you ovulate, but can't really identify if you've conceived. Keep temping though, because you might have had a "ramp up" without actually ovulating.

I only test under 2 conditions : I'm at least a day late, or I think I might want to drink that night. If you can hold off on the poas addiction, you get a lot fewer disappointing bfns.

That said, if you are a poas addict, I recommend buying the dollar store tests, or buying the strips online. It's not reasonable to be paying $15 a pop if you might be using 4 or 5 in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->