Welcome to the Nut Hut!

If the pain starts radiating down your legs get checked out ASAP though! I found out the hard way I had a bulging disc in my lower back and grade 1 spondylolisthesis. It started out as a twinge in the back of my right leg....

TTC is so frustrating. my temp dropped again today so im expecting to get af this week. Im just frustrated and ready to get my BFP

Ok ladies, since I'm taking it anyway for this crazy cough, can anyone tell me what the deal is with taking robatussin to help with fertility? I'm due to o on Friday or Saturday is it even going to do anything?

The month I got my BFP I used Mucinex. I took it 7 days prior to ovulation everyday then once I ovulated I stopped taking it. It thins the CM to help the spermies get to the egg better! Worked for me...good luck!!

Angel, I was thinking about going to a private place to get a scan. My NT scan isnt until end of next week and all my symptoms are going away slowly its just scary only hearing and seeing the baby at 8 weeks then having to wait until 13 weeks, so much can happen in that 5 weeks. Almost to the second tri once I make it there I will feel so much better!

So it's official...me and DH are sick of BDing haha...we both wanted a night off last night and of course I wake up with EWCM this morning and am totally regretting skipping a night...Totally hopin this is our month....stress stress stress haha....had a strange electrical like surge through the left side of my body last night when I was laying in bed...right from my left big toe all the way to my head....weird right? That's the side of my good ovary so hope it's a good sign!

I'm really keeping everything crossed for you! :dust:

It's going to happen, I just know it..if not this month then soon! Hopefully this month!
:dust:

So you convinced me Angel, like it was hard ...:haha: I scheduled an ultrasound for this thursday so DH can go with me and see and enjoy!! This private place also does gender determination at 17 weeks so I scheduled my appointment for July 27th!! We are doing a gender reveal party so I will wait until my 20 week scan at the doctor just to CONFIRM gender so you ladies will be the only ones who know the gender for awhile!! At least I get to tell someone!! lol

Ok ladies, since I'm taking it anyway for this crazy cough, can anyone tell me what the deal is with taking robatussin to help with fertility? I'm due to o on Friday or Saturday is it even going to do anything?

The month I got my BFP I used Mucinex. I took it 7 days prior to ovulation everyday then once I ovulated I stopped taking it. It thins the CM to help the spermies get to the egg better! Worked for me...good luck!!

Angel, I was thinking about going to a private place to get a scan. My NT scan isnt until end of next week and all my symptoms are going away slowly its just scary only hearing and seeing the baby at 8 weeks then having to wait until 13 weeks, so much can happen in that 5 weeks. Almost to the second tri once I make it there I will feel so much better!
You should look into it, it's much cheaper than I thought!

I'm sure the one I'm going to is like others, with different packages and stuff...I actually would have gotten a slightly more expensive package (90 instead of 70$) but the while session was 3D//4D and at this early stage I'm just not interested in a 3D session.... They look baby enough on regular ultrasound. And it's just too darn funny watching then move!
Is your NT scan next week or the one after?

I know what you mean...last week I had my NT scan, then my pelvic exam, another quick scan to check the heart, finger prick to scan my blood to go with the NT scan...it was like doing all this baby stuff, I felt REALLY pregnant...now nothing had been happening and I feel that doubt coming back.... I'm sure is just my insecurity, but I thought I was over that! Fx tomorrow will once and for all relieve me of the fear something will go wrong. The "reasonable" side of nee says everything us fine, you're in second tri, you're body has always taken care of unhealthy pregnancies on it's own, the boys both had healthy pregnancies, the losses were all by the 6th week (can't help but remember how I THOUGHT I was 10 weeks but found out the babies stopped at 6 1/2 weeks)

I should be getting my risk radio from the doc hopefully no later than tomorrow. I know the measurements went well cuz the tech openly said so, plus I studied up (who, me? :haha: )
And knew what they would be checking...

There is no family history on either side, I strongly believe that will be fine. Is the unknown that scares me!
With 2 of my chemicals, I knew something was wrong. Actually, with the second, I knew I was pregnant before taking the test, and once I saw the positive, I just looked at Jason and said "it's happening again"
4 wks exactly and I had.STRONG cramping that radiated around my back...and just this feeling, a feeling that was identical to the other just three months prior. About 4 days later I bled, no "spotting" ...
We weren't ttc then, so I wasn't a crying mess, but it's still Saad...

My God I'm rambling today! I just emailed a friend who asked me a simple question and I responded with a long email, talking about everything...

Now even here, look at me go! :rofl:

I swear if I was in person I would not actually talk your ear off...

Hi girls! I'm glad to see everybody is doing well! I have two questions....I assumed I would get AF yesterday with that drastic temp drop ( https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40be2f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart ) but it didn't come....and then my temp went way up this morning. Although I've been TTC since September, this is my first month temping. Is that normal...for the temp to go so far down on 13 DPO and then jump up again?!

Also, PDubs, this is a dumb question....does the brand of soy iso matter or are they all the same? I'm thinking about taking it next cycle to hopefully ovulate sooner.

Thanks!!! :flower:

Also, PDubs, this is a dumb question....does the brand of soy iso matter or are they all the same? I'm thinking about taking it next cycle to hopefully ovulate sooner.

As far as I know they are all the same as long as it says Soy Isoflavines and not "supplement" or something else...I think each pill is usually 40 or 50mg...if it is different than that I would fear it might be something different. My sister happens to be a pharmacist so she made sure I got the right ones, so feel free to ask your doc or pharmacist :)

When are you ovulating now? They say if it is the normal range (cycles under 40 days) that you should be weary of adding in soy as it may really mess it up...I don't ovulate at all so there is nothing to mess up...just a heads up :) If you do try it and want the O date to move up try taking it CD1-5 or CD2-6...Also watch your food intake of Soy when on these pills as to not overstimulate the ovaries

By the By, I am taking Jamieson's...didn't O last cycle so we will see this time...

Hmm .
I would say it's very
Likely you might not have ovulated till that curve....idk why but that curve is seen after ovulation a lot....

As always though, with a first time temp it's very hard to say. After a couple cycles you'll notice your personal patterns

Hi girls! I'm glad to see everybody is doing well! I have two questions....I assumed I would get AF yesterday with that drastic temp drop ( https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40be2f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart ) but it didn't come....and then my temp went way up this morning. Although I've been TTC since September, this is my first month temping. Is that normal...for the temp to go so far down on 13 DPO and then jump up again?!

Interesting!! Looking at your chart, you MAY have ovulated on Sat the 1st...keep an eye on it for a few more days and test if AF doesn't show up.

Darn, I see your chart changed over pink...:hugs:
You'll get there. I know it's hard, when you want a baby you want it now!

Interesting!! Looking at your chart, you MAY have ovulated on Sat the 1st...keep an eye on it for a few more days and test if AF doesn't show up.

aww darn! Sorry about that girl! I was hoping it was your month :flower:

I think my DH is experiencing stage fright or something...kinda frustrating but I don't want to be mad at him...just so hard :(

I've heard that a lot from women while ttc, like they feel "pressure" or something...
He'll come around... One Lady just stopped telling get husband when she was ovulating, cuz he'd get nervous. It worked.

I know thats annoying Pdubbs but hes trying!! lol thats a good idea to just not tell him when your ovulating or when you think you are, but I know its hard when its so important.

I know thats annoying Pdubbs but hes trying!! lol thats a good idea to just not tell him when your ovulating or when you think you are, but I know its hard when its so important.

it is important so I don't want to not let it be known in fear that we just won't even try...but more than that I don't think I can hide it anyway...I like to talk about everything with him and I think he would know just because he pays attention...oh well...we talked about it...we figure if we try everyday hopefully we hit it every other day....

it is important so I don't want to not let it be known in fear that we just won't even try...but more than that I don't think I can hide it anyway...I like to talk about everything with him and I think he would know just because he pays attention...oh well...we talked about it...we figure if we try everyday hopefully we hit it every other day....
It actually would never work for me either, Jason always asked about my poas addiction and if there was a smiley or not, etc... I just mentioned it cuz it worked for someone else, but it wouldn't work for everyone. :)
That's good he's involved like that. Sounds like Jason. I remember back in November when I thought I already ovulated (based on stupid target opk's, I got positives all the time), then (TMI alert) one day got a huge amount if ewcm....so I crash coursed him in cm, feeling odd explaining clear snot like stuff just came out, (how's that to set the mood lol) and I was surprised when he said, " oh, do do we need to do it right now?" Lol

After a few months he did tell me he didn't like hearing me talk about having ewcm or not...he was nice about it, just said when I called it egg white
It sorta freaked him out...so we stuck to opk's and temp as for our conversations, and the TMI cm talk I saved for here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->