Welcome to the Nut Hut!

So....just got back from my scan....I'll post a "potty shot pic" in a minute, anyone want to guess?

P dubs my hb and I had some trouble too in the bding area esp when it was near ov time grr. I stopped telling him about opks and temps etc plus when I used eggwhite ( did it only once the month I got preg) I did not even tell him he just tought I was super excited lol.

Hi girls! I'm glad to see everybody is doing well! I have two questions....I assumed I would get AF yesterday with that drastic temp drop ( https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40be2f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart ) but it didn't come....and then my temp went way up this morning. Although I've been TTC since September, this is my first month temping. Is that normal...for the temp to go so far down on 13 DPO and then jump up again?!

Also, PDubs, this is a dumb question....does the brand of soy iso matter or are they all the same? I'm thinking about taking it next cycle to hopefully ovulate sooner.

Thanks!!! :flower:

Interesting!! Looking at your chart, you MAY have ovulated on Sat the 1st...keep an eye on it for a few more days and test if AF doesn't show up.

aww darn! Sorry about that girl! I was hoping it was your month :flower:

Thanks girls! Ugh....it's so frustrating!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:
Well today (who am I kidding, the last week) has been pretty shitty. All I want to do is cry and I'm so moody. My poor husband has been taking the brunt of it too. I feel like I'm going through PMS x 1000! Is this normal?

Its definitely normal anake. With my first I was an emotional roller coaster my poor husband put up with an awful lot. The thing was I KNEW I was being that way but I couldnt control it, the weirdest things annoyed me and I would snap or cry out of nowhere...dont worry it gets better :hugs:

Angel: Girl!

:cry::cry::cry:
Well today (who am I kidding, the last week) has been pretty shitty. All I want to do is cry and I'm so moody. My poor husband has been taking the brunt of it too. I feel like I'm going through PMS x 1000! Is this normal?
Normal, just sucks.
I used to think movies and shows over played the pregnancy hormones, cuz I didn't throw fits, cry, or anything. But this time, whoa! It's been a permanent hormone roller coaster and there is no telling what I'll cry at or what will make me mad and I have almost zero patience.

2013-06-11 12.28.20.jpg

Wouldn't guarantee since I'm under 15 weeks, but she sounded pretty sure...
They say potty shots aren't too accurate at 13 + 3, UNLESS you can see a separate protrusion that extends past the 2 white lines...and can rule out cord....well cord definitely ruled out, the frame before this, the cord is angling toward face from belly...you wouldn't be able to see it in this pic....

To be safe, I'll (maybe) hold out on boy stuff....till my 20 wk scan, but this us pretty clear....lol

View attachment 628269

Wouldn't guarantee since I'm under 15 weeks, but she sounded pretty sure...
They say potty shots aren't too accurate at 13 + 3, UNLESS you can see a separate protrusion that extends past the 2 white lines...and can rule out cord....well cord definitely ruled out, the frame before this, the cord is angling toward face from belly...you wouldn't be able to see it in this pic....

To be safe, I'll (maybe) hold out on boy stuff....till my 20 wk scan, but this us pretty clear....lol

Exciting!! Mine took till 24 weeks before I got a definite answer :)

:thumbup: so many boys in this thread!! Keep it up, we would love a little boy!! I got at 17 weeks to find out but not getting my hopes up since i know sometimes it takes a little longer!

P dubs my hb and I had some trouble too in the bding area esp when it was near ov time grr. I stopped telling him about opks and temps etc plus when I used eggwhite ( did it only once the month I got preg) I did not even tell him he just tought I was super excited lol.

lmao...I have debated going into his office with EWCM on my fingers but never really get into CM talk with him...we just basically talk about what week is the important week and usually BD every 2-3 days every other week...I know we're semi covered...just hate that feeling that we coulda missed the "optimum day"...though I still haven't gotten a pos. opk this cycle so might not ovulate again...grrr...see the FS July 2nd and will definitely be pushing for Clomid at that point

it honestly is the year of boys....both me and DH's friends are preggers with boys, and my cousin is preggers with a boy as well...in fact I don't know anyone pregnant right now with a girl

2 women at work are having girls. We had a full girl name picked out, but have several boy possibilities. Plenty of time. We just want it down to 2 names, and will make final decision after seeing the baby :)
That's what I did with my first. Had 3 names total, but couldn't decide which 2 to use or which would be first and middle, the second I held him, I knew "Dylan Riley"

But otherwise, the last 3 babies I know that were born were all boys...plus confetti and Rose, are having boys, and these 2 women I talk toin the "bfp before the would have been due date" thread just had boys.
So lots of :blue: guys in the air!

2 women at work are having girls. We had a full girl name picked out, but have several boy possibilities. Plenty of time. We just want it down to 2 names, and will make final decision after seeing the baby :)
That's what I did with my first. Had 3 names total, but couldn't decide which 2 to use or which would be first and middle, the second I held him, I knew "Dylan Riley"

I think we finally have our list down to 3 boys names. Going to try them on before choosing one :)

Right now we have Ryan, Evan and Connor with middle name Michael.

If our bubs turns out to be a girl, she'll be Jenna Ksenka DeGroot.

I think we finally have our list down to 3 boys names. Going to try them on before choosing one :)

Right now we have Ryan, Evan and Connor with middle name Michael.

If our bubs turns out to be a girl, she'll be Jenna Ksenka DeGroot.

Ooooh I like Connor Michael :)

well im definitely out. :witch: showed up today I wasnt supposed to start until the 15th. its weird since i lost weight my cycles are generally shorter.

success with bding and DH tonight...watched a little video and then about 30 seconds haha...I've never been so happy for a quickie :)

success with bding and DH tonight...watched a little video and then about 30 seconds haha...I've never been so happy for a quickie :)
Sometimes you just gotta be creative
;)

That's good for marriage AND baby dancing! You're definitely covering your bases! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->