Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG I can't get enough of hoarders. Its like a car wreck, I can't look away! I always have the urge to clean odd things after I watch it... like under the microwave plate or behind the fridge. Ha!

again, off topic, but this is guaranteed to make you laugh. I check this site out once a month, I swear your stomach will hurt from laughing...

https://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/

OMG, this is hilarious because I already have a tad bit of OCD for cleaning and now I feel like I always have to clean. DH was like....honey calm down everything is clean. You don't have to clean always. Ha ha

Random questions. What is the difference between DH and OH? Husband???? Abbreviations\/ Aconynoms confuse me sometimes

Ugh looks like my OPK's are still in the states. GRRR....so much for 2-6 day service!!
I know! It seems like a long time ago that you ordered! I wonder if you can get a partial refund.

Btw, your Geo looks a lot like my Sylvester that passed away in 2000
He was.an awesome cat.

Thanks :D She's a strange cat...lovable one minute, trying to hamstring you the next. She's been cuddly today....and meowing, staring at the wall...strange cat!

Can't really blame the company, they had my order in the mail that day. It's the USPS that's being slow. I sent a letter to Florida once and it took 8 weeks to get there!!

OMG, this is hilarious because I already have a tad bit of OCD for cleaning and now I feel like I always have to clean. DH was like....honey calm down everything is clean. You don't have to clean always. Ha ha

Random questions. What is the difference between DH and OH? Husband???? Abbreviations\/ Aconynoms confuse me sometimes

I was wondering that myself

again, off topic, but this is guaranteed to make you laugh. I check this site out once a month, I swear your stomach will hurt from laughing...

https://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/

:rofl: OMG I nearly fell off the couch I was laughing so hard! Thanks girl, I needed that :thumbup:

I was wondering that myself
OH = Other Half
Can mean husband, boyfriend, fiance,etc. I also think it's used in same sex situations.

I hate Using the word "fiance" non stop, it starts sounding weird. But we've been together more than 5 yrs, engaged more than 2.... We originally had planned on getting married last spring, but I was still going through health issues, then he was laid off.... But now he's working again, and we're looking for a new place. Hoping this spring we can finally get married! He already calls me his wife anyways.

:rofl: OMG I nearly fell off the couch I was laughing so hard! Thanks girl, I needed that :thumbup:
:rofl: I know!! I've read it like 3 times, and I laugh every time!! They have a bunch of different categories too.... I just got done reading the "epic fail break-up texts" or somehting like that. I don't know if you saw, but at the top you can click on the link for the #26 - #50 best of the year...the main page is the top 25...
:rofl:

I have a droid, not an iPhone, so I don't know if I can submit, but my phone once said "Ever since junkies said he was farting a donkey"

When I meant to say "Ever since Jimmy said he was GETTING a donkey"
LOL, we were talking about how cute miniature donkeys are... started a whole round of me and my friends talking about farting out farm animals!! LMAO :rofl:

Ok I am starting to freak out when Ovulation will happen. I have no CM signs of it. I feel the same as last cycle. I am going to try to BD as often as I can, but UGH. We get tired with our crazy schedule and gearing up for Christmas. I am hoping to BD every other day or every day. This weekend we are out of town again for a party so hopefully at least BDing in our hotel room twice! Friday night I work late so probably not. I must am to BD again tonight or tomorrow to cover then. Frustrated. Just wanting to be covered and O then wait for my TWW and enjoy Bding more. :) As bad as that sounds.

I am on month three of No BC and this is what we were afraid of. Not getting BFP right away. We should of gotten of sooner. I am just worried my cycles will be all out of wack. First cycle I didn't track and was around 30days, last one was 24. I am hoping to be around the same but just so confused. Anyone experience this or have advice.

Am I not ovulating or do you think I am? I've gotten my period both times. Could I still not be ovulating? I am using OPKS all the time each day and just worried I'll never get a positive one. :(

I'm trying to stay motivated today, but it's been tough. I have to clean up the spare room before we can start putting up christmas decorations (need a spot to put my husbands inversion table). I'd better get the outside lights done before the snow starts flying!

I am on month three of No BC and this is what we were afraid of. Not getting BFP right away. We should of gotten of sooner. I am just worried my cycles will be all out of wack. First cycle I didn't track and was around 30days, last one was 24. I am hoping to be around the same but just so confused. Anyone experience this or have advice.

Am I not ovulating or do you think I am? I've gotten my period both times. Could I still not be ovulating? I am using OPKS all the time each day and just worried I'll never get a positive one. :(

I'm going through the same thing. My first cycle was 16 days, second was 24 days, third was 33 days and my last one was 29 days. I must have been having some kind of withdrawl from the pills because I felt like hell for over a month. I was nauseous and my bbs hurt all of the time.

I haven't started doing the OPK's yet because I haven't gotten them in the mail.

I've kind of come to the realization that this month is a NTNP month because of my back. Everything is so up in the air with work because I don't know if I'll be able to go back there. Bad time of the year to try and find another job or try to go back to school. Everything starts in September and most jobs are going through a slow period (unless you're in retail). I was thinking of going to school to be a travel agent.

@tigger- just keep bd'ing, every other day is supposedly best. Keeps the :spermy: count high, and also makes them nice and strong :D

As far as the bc thing goes, I don't think there is any set thing.... My best friend was on bc for 12 years, took her a year to get pregnant! (conceived after we all went out for my 30th bday!, they were going to start treatments the following month!)

I went off bc in may, had a very bad/heavy cycle after having no cycle for the 2 yrs I was on it. Then, about 5 wks later, I had a heavy yet short cycle, totally stopped after 3 days. When I started suspecting I was pregnant (around the first of august) I couldn't remember my lmp! My oh and I literally took down the calendar trying to remember - the 2 cycles I had after bc were wacky, and I wasnt charting. I tested and got a faint pos around aug 1st, but still doubted I was pregnant- in the next 3 days my boobs hurt and got huge - that fast - although like I said, not even sure when conception was, and the faint positive was a test at night with diluted pee. So I re-tested 4 days later, thinking if I couldn't even remember my lmp, then it was probably awhile back...that's when I got a blaring positive! I cried. I was confused and didn't think I wanted a baby then. By the next day I changed my mind, and hence the birth of my poas syndrome after my m/c....

Now my cycle still isn't "normal". But I don't know if it's the bc pills or the m/c, or both. So confusing!

AF is now 3 days late and nooo signs. Trying not to get my hopes up maybe I ovulated late??? UGH!

@tigger- just keep bd'ing, every other day is supposedly best. Keeps the :spermy: count high, and also makes them nice and strong :D

As far as the bc thing goes, I don't think there is any set thing.... My best friend was on bc for 12 years, took her a year to get pregnant! (conceived after we all went out for my 30th bday!, they were going to start treatments the following month!)

I went off bc in may, had a very bad/heavy cycle after having no cycle for the 2 yrs I was on it. Then, about 5 wks later, I had a heavy yet short cycle, totally stopped after 3 days. When I started suspecting I was pregnant (around the first of august) I couldn't remember my lmp! My oh and I literally took down the calendar trying to remember - the 2 cycles I had after bc were wacky, and I wasnt charting. I tested and got a faint pos around aug 1st, but still doubted I was pregnant- in the next 3 days my boobs hurt and got huge - that fast - although like I said, not even sure when conception was, and the faint positive was a test at night with diluted pee. So I re-tested 4 days later, thinking if I couldn't even remember my lmp, then it was probably awhile back...that's when I got a blaring positive! I cried. I was confused and didn't think I wanted a baby then. By the next day I changed my mind, and hence the birth of my poas syndrome after my m/c....

Now my cycle still isn't "normal". But I don't know if it's the bc pills or the m/c, or both. So confusing!

Thanks guys! I just need support. DH says no kids after 35. I am just worried. He is going to be 32 soon and if we don't get pregnant I'm afraid I won't get 2 babies. Stress. He just doesn't want to be an old dad and with having our 6 year old from his first marriage. I can see why he wouldn't want a big age gap. Just frustrating. I wish we would've come of birth control before we got married. UGH. I just hope I ovulate this month. I keep getting negative OPKS. So frustrating. I just want to know I am ovulating at least. Then its all about practice makes perfect!!

I think I want a BFP more than ever for Xmas. He would be so thrilled. I want nothing more than a little girl. Although health before anything. Since we already have a boy from his first marriage. We are both hoping for a princess!

Random question. I am having a hard time distinquishing between different CM's. Anyone found any good pictures. Can you really see the wet/EWCM/Creamy cm on toliet paper or underwear? Sorry! I just feel like I am still sticky, but don't know for sure. When I stuck my finger up (sorry TMI) I pulled out and got nothing but a watery feeling, but not like dripping wet? Is that Wet CM or not? Sorry so confused on the CM charting more than the OPKS and BBT. UGH

@Tigger - I am going on 3 months off BCP too. My first cycle was all over the place awful, and then the next one I had brown spotting for wayyyyy to long after my period, so then I started taking Maca root. I would recommend it to anyone with a funky cycle, I really feel like it got me back on track. Its supposed to balance out your hormones quickly. My spotting cleared up the day after I took it, and this cycle seems much more normal. I have observable CM for the first time, and my temps are very steady. Just a thought!

Sooo I have a dentist appointment to get some fillings done, you think that is a bad idea if I might be pregnant??

Sooo I have a dentist appointment to get some fillings done, you think that is a bad idea if I might be pregnant??

Probably not. I know people who didn't even know they were pregnant and had major procedures done and there was no ill effects to their babies. If you're worried though, maybe ask your dentist what they would suggest. Regular dental work is fine after your first trimester.

Thanks guys! I just need support. DH says no kids after 35. I am just worried. He is going to be 32 soon and if we don't get pregnant I'm afraid I won't get 2 babies. Stress. He just doesn't want to be an old dad and with having our 6 year old from his first marriage. I can see why he wouldn't want a big age gap. Just frustrating. I wish we would've come of birth control before we got married. UGH. I just hope I ovulate this month. I keep getting negative OPKS. So frustrating. I just want to know I am ovulating at least. Then its all about practice makes perfect!!

I think I want a BFP more than ever for Xmas. He would be so thrilled. I want nothing more than a little girl. Although health before anything. Since we already have a boy from his first marriage. We are both hoping for a princess!

Random question. I am having a hard time distinquishing between different CM's. Anyone found any good pictures. Can you really see the wet/EWCM/Creamy cm on toliet paper or underwear? Sorry! I just feel like I am still sticky, but don't know for sure. When I stuck my finger up (sorry TMI) I pulled out and got nothing but a watery feeling, but not like dripping wet? Is that Wet CM or not? Sorry so confused on the CM charting more than the OPKS and BBT. UGH
I go by the tp. For me, creamy cm I see in my under wear. Usually the ewcm I see on the tp.... Sometimes I use the tp and kind of "dig around"....

the ewcm on tp looks like clear slime, or literally like raw egg white, when I touch the toilet paper, I try to see if it stretches. When it stretches I mark ewcm. Last friday I had that huge glop of it - kinda clear but a little whitish/yellow streak... I hear thats best..

But watery is good too. Sticky is not fertile and is too acidic- though it can be confused with ewcm. "sticky" means more like tacky. Like if you touched it , it would feel like touching almost dry elmers glue...

The ewcm is more slippery...even though you can stretch it between your fingers, it's not actually "sticky", more slime like.

The creamy stuff is like lotion. Usually a sign the good cm is about to show - either watery or ewcm.

I think there is a tutorial on ff.

I got all this info by researching so much on google now that I'm obsessed. I had to give my fiance a crash course the other day,lol - I felt awkward, but he was cool with it. Now he just asks about my opks and if I'm still seeing "stuff like you got last week?" Lol

It's nice that this cycle he is much more optimistic. My poas last month I think made him feel pity for me or something. He kept saying he didn't think it happened. I felt alone and bummed...

Now he just thinks I'm poas too early, and even told me today my bb's looked a little swollen.

Idk, I'm still grabbing them and they don't hurt, but there is a slight heaviness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->