Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Phew good because I've been putting it off too long...

Phew good because I've been putting it off too long...

I'd get it done sooner than later though. You're not pregnant till you get that positive. (I should take my own advice too!)

@ wuggz - do you have to go to a vitamin shop/gnc for the maca root? I have also heard there are natural supplements to help with progesterone. I think I'm going to go and get some stuff if :witch: shows up after this long cycle...

I just want my rainbow baby, and I know that he/she is patiently waiting to arrive too. I know I'm meant to have one more. I can totally visualize it. I can never visualize things that I'm doubtful about, or have a hard time believing....
I want my :bfp:! I want all of us to get our :bfp:!

Ft mommy- are you testing? Did you continue to bd even after you think you o'd?

I can't help but wonder if the stress of all this is a factor too, but there's nothing I can do now that the obsessive little seed has been planted in my head...

Nazz, I'm sure filings are fine, but like rose said, just ask the dentist. Or your ob/gyn.

I got my Maca Root at GNC... I think you can get it at vitamin world too, or whole foods if you have one around you. I've read nothing but good things about it! We'll see if it works for me...

Heh, just reading about your CM post... I've never had the sticky cm, only ew, wet, or creamy. :shrug:
Just went out to the craft store to get a few things for my class and of course there are all these people there with their kids and babies or buying things for their kids. :( sigh.

So my temp this morning was 2 degrees lower than it was yesterday morning. I just took my temp a few minutes ago and it was back in the high 97's so idk why it was so low earlier. Lowest it's been this whole cycle, any ideas?

An evening temp doesn't play any role on your chart. It'll change all through the day, up, down, and everything in between, but that first morning temp after a good rest is the only one that matters.

The big dip could be due to O coming? I know that many women see a dip before O, so that could be a hint to BD tonight! :sex::happydance::happydance:

I'm patiently waiting for my dip :) My chart is wacky right now

I already O'd on CD 17 (I think)!!! I'm already cd 24 out of 26-28...I'm PRAYING it's an implantation dip, but I doubt it since I didn't have any cramps like that today, just the same pulling cramps I've been having lately! I don't think it's normal, period, for your temp to be at 95... That seems unhealthily low to me.

Nazz fingers crossed your temp shoots up today that would be a really good sign.

My cm has changed from yellow strechy to clear a bit strechy. Eggie pls hurry!! temp going down slowly.

Ft mommy you are late! oh I am so excited for you. Angel have you tested again cause although I do not like blue dye tests I def saw a line. Anake dont give up our dip will come soon.

confetti, i'm one day behind you.....and temps are similar....

cleaning up a house, taking out all the dishes, moving fridge, dusting, vacuuming lol......never been cleaner! DH says one can tell i'm going nuts :)

Had a big old temp drop today. For those of you who get a dip before O, can you look at my chart and tell me what you think? DTD last night and the night before... Will BD again tonight in case this is the real deal!:happydance:

Had a big old temp drop today. For those of you who get a dip before O, can you look at my chart and tell me what you think? DTD last night and the night before... Will BD again tonight in case this is the real deal!:happydance:

if temo stays up for 3 days after it will be a deffo ov dip. looking good!

afternoon ladies, had thee worst night lastnight, the scarest dream then woke up with really bad back ache :wacko: hows everyone today? can anyone recommend any supplements for next cycle if i dont get my BFP this cycle?x

@ wuggz - do you have to go to a vitamin shop/gnc for the maca root? I have also heard there are natural supplements to help with progesterone. I think I'm going to go and get some stuff if :witch: shows up after this long cycle...

I just want my rainbow baby, and I know that he/she is patiently waiting to arrive too. I know I'm meant to have one more. I can totally visualize it. I can never visualize things that I'm doubtful about, or have a hard time believing....
I want my :bfp:! I want all of us to get our :bfp:!

Ft mommy- are you testing? Did you continue to bd even after you think you o'd?

I can't help but wonder if the stress of all this is a factor too, but there's nothing I can do now that the obsessive little seed has been planted in my head...

Well AF was due on Sunday and I tested Sunday and got a BFN so Im going to wait until Sunday again and officially be a week late to test again. My Birthday is Saturday so how awesome would that be!! Today is four days late and it is killing me not to test!! BUT those BFN's have their way of wrecking my whole week so I figure Im safe if I wait until Sunday to test. We did continue to BD after I thought I O'ed so my only guess is that I O'ed late. Staying hopeful!!

Yes, looks good! See if temp stays up!! Bd!! I'm hoping to o soon. Had major right pain and couldn't sleep. Hoping to bd again soon and get a positive oPk soon.

Ladies you a killing me not testing.... Suspense!! Wishing for your bfp's!!

Funny story. I was trying to see inside for cervix n cm. I had one leg on toilet n holding a mirror n other leg on sink when dh walked in bathroom and started laughing. What?? Gotta check it out right??

My temp DID shoot back up today to 97.7 something... Buy I've been having af type cramps which usually means she will show her face no later than tomorrow morning... I guess we'll see, I'm gonna punch that bitch in the face haha. Sorry language.

Yes that's looking promising! It might go down even further tomorrow and then shoot back up

My temp DID shoot back up today to 97.7 something... Buy I've been having af type cramps which usually means she will show her face no later than tomorrow morning... I guess we'll see, I'm gonna punch that bitch in the face haha. Sorry language.

That's right tell that witch who's boss!! :af::witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->