Welcome to the Nut Hut!

So I bought a fetal doppler to hear the heart beat at home. I got it last night and heard the heart beat right away it was so great, I just closed my eyes and listened :cloud9: Later in the night I tried to find it again so DH could hear but couldnt seem to find it :wacko: I was happy to hear it the first time though, puts my mind at ease!

Scan day tomorrow & NT test next week, almost to the second trimester!! :thumbup:

Good morning Ladies!! Based on a positive opk strip, i "O'd" on the 3rd...which would put me at 10dpo today. Is it still to early to test? I am trying my hardest to overcome my POAS addiction, and wait until Saturday. AF is due Monday. Just don't want it to be a waste if I give in. Nor do i want to see a negative if it's too early.

Good morning Ladies!! Based on a positive opk strip, i "O'd" on the 3rd...which would put me at 10dpo today. Is it still to early to test? I am trying my hardest to overcome my POAS addiction, and wait until Saturday. AF is due Monday. Just don't want it to be a waste if I give in. Nor do i want to see a negative if it's too early.

I believe if testing early will make you feel more at ease then do it, but it is a bit early so don't count yourself out if it's not yet positive...Good luck Star :) FX for you!

Star I got a very faint at 10dpo, so I would test! just remember mine was very very faint so it may be too early so dont count yourself out yet if you dont get a positive! Good luck!!

I believe if testing early will make you feel more at ease then do it, but it is a bit early so don't count yourself out if it's not yet positive...Good luck Star :) FX for you!

I'm gonna try to wait until Saturday..It's only a couple days away....and I have to work today and the next 2 days, so I'll have that to keep my mind busy...If I get my :bfp: on Saturday, ya'll will be the first to know. Other than DH of course....I'll post pics if it's positive. I hope this is it...And I hope your :bfp: comes soon Pdubs! :hugs:

So I bought a fetal doppler to hear the heart beat at home. I got it last night and heard the heart beat right away it was so great, I just closed my eyes and listened :cloud9: Later in the night I tried to find it again so DH could hear but couldnt seem to find it :wacko: I was happy to hear it the first time though, puts my mind at ease!

Scan day tomorrow & NT test next week, almost to the second trimester!! :thumbup:

That's so cool :) was that expensive? I saw one once that worked with the iphone but it was REALLY expensive

It was only 30 dollars, very cheap to put your mind at ease! Im just happy I heard it the first time because if I wasnt able to find it I would have been a little upset and I dont think I would have been so at ease!

I'm gonna try to wait until Saturday..It's only a couple days away....and I have to work today and the next 2 days, so I'll have that to keep my mind busy...If I get my :bfp: on Saturday, ya'll will be the first to know. Other than DH of course....I'll post pics if it's positive. I hope this is it...And I hope your :bfp: comes soon Pdubs! :hugs:

me too...which I'm sure everyone here understands...getting so incredibly antsy about the whole thing...we are going to hit the one year mark if we didn't do it this month....bah!

me too...which I'm sure everyone here understands...getting so incredibly antsy about the whole thing...we are going to hit the one year mark if we didn't do it this month....bah!

we surely do. we have been trying since april 2012....so we are in the same boat as far as ttc. we'll get it soon i'm sure.:thumbup:

Star I got a very faint at 10dpo, so I would test! just remember mine was very very faint so it may be too early so dont count yourself out yet if you dont get a positive! Good luck!!

You found a doppler for 30$??
Where? I want one! I just assumed they were a couple hundred bucks, and didn't want to spend that much, but 30! I would def buy one! <3

https://www.amazon.com/Jumper-Prenatal-Heart-Listener-Detector-/dp/B00AF2ZT0E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1371048187&sr=8-3&keywords=fetal+doppler+baby+heart+monitor

I dont know if that link will work but I got it from Amazon, its called Jumper Prenatal Heart Listener/Detector- Pink it got really good reviews so I decided to give it a try and I got to hear the heart beat first thing!! I coudlnt find it later in the night but I will try again today! Worth 30 dollars if you ask me!!

GL star! :thumbup:
I got my faint pos at 11 or 9 dpo, (there was confusion as to whether or not I o'd late sat night or on Monday...) And it was SO faint (dollar tree test) I didn't r test again for 3 days! That's incredible for me, there were times I tested twice in the same day...:rofl: ....:blush: one time I used three different brands in the same day...

But 3 days layer I got a VERY positive bfp!

Please ignore that weird post that says only
"Rose"
Lol
I started writing a post to her about names, my phone changed a lot if words, so I back spaced up till "Rose" , then accidentally hit "send reply"
:rofl: then, in the middle of editing, I remembered I hadn't taken my medicine or pre natals, put my phone down, did that, saw the book I was reading earlier, picked it up, went to bed and fell asleep....
Lol, when I woke up and looked at my phone, I saw I never edited it...oh well

I was just going to say I liked Connor, and also Evan... Nothing wrong with Ryan, I just like names that weren't used much when I was a kid that's all...:)

For boys, we have about 8 names we agree on, but only half that we really like, the other half are more like "ok I can deal with that"

Tristan, Austin - only 2 names we both like not together, but as a first name...
For middle, to go with Tristan, I like Noah, Alec, Avery, Reid, he likes Scott.
I'm trying to sell him on "Aydan" for a first name...
It worked with Tristan, he didn't like it, but I kept saying it, and described a movie "legend of the fall" with Brad Pitt playing "Tristan" and the more I said the name the more he liked it.

If, it ends up being a girl (I'm holding on to like a 10 % chance:haha: ) then we both agreed on "Kyla Dawn"

love that girls name angel!

The only names we have agreed on so far are:

boy- Braxton Lee (the middle name has to be lee its a family name and its crazy how many names DONT go with lee!! lol )

girl- Audrey Grace

Got my results for the GD test...I have GD and I'm really upset about it. :cry:
I'm not looking forward to pricking my fingers twice a day. I don't even want to go to work today....

Got my results for the GD test...I have GD and I'm really upset about it. :cry:
I'm not looking forward to pricking my fingers twice a day. I don't even want to go to work today....

oh no :( I don't know too much about it but it doesn't sound pleasant...does it go away after the baby is born? I would totally want to stay home from work too :hug:

To all the ladies talking about names: They are all wonderful....Anake...I like Connor the best, Angel...I like Tristan Avery/Alec.....FT...I love love love your girl name.

To Anake: I was diagnosed with GD with my second child, but I didn't have it with my first. It made me upset when I was diagnosed because of course I couldn't eat what ever I wanted when I wanted it....but I tried to follow a diabetic diet for the baby....didn't want him to have health problems. He was born at a healthy 8 lbs 14.7oz, 18 days early of his due date. Even though I lost like 10 lbs because my diet had changed at the end of my pregnancy. Anyway....after this ramble...all i'm trying to say is it's only temporary, and it's for the best of the baby. And if you are lucky after his birth it will be gone. Good luck to you, and if you have any questions, about what to eat, or things to quench your sweet tooth, let me know...i can try to help:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->