Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Today I am 11 dpo, and i took a test, cause my poas addiction got the best of me.....:bfn: not even a faint line....So i'm pretty sure i'm out. UUUUGGGHH!:growlmad: Is it ever gonna happen?? So tired of waiting. Totally getting impatient, and seriously pissed at my body. Today is gonna be a bad day!:nope:

Today I am 11 dpo, and i took a test, cause my poas addiction got the best of me.....:bfn: not even a faint line....So i'm pretty sure i'm out. UUUUGGGHH!:growlmad: Is it ever gonna happen?? So tired of waiting. Totally getting impatient, and seriously pissed at my body. Today is gonna be a bad day!:nope:

:hugs: still early hun...FX for you that it will happen very soon

:hugs: still early hun...FX for you that it will happen very soon

Thanks Pdubs. The box says 73% accurate at 3 days prior to missed period. And I know I'm not out until the :witch: shows.. Just can't help but to think it will be negative next week too. With all these drugs my OBGYN is having me take....progesterone and clomid, I'm never sure when my period is due anyway....going off of last cycle it is due on the 17th, but the last few times that i have taken clomid, it seems as if it pushes it off or i don't start and he has to give me progesterone to get me to start. so I remain in total confusion of when my cycle is to start to begin with. Just frustrated.:growlmad:

Thanks Pdubs. The box says 73% accurate at 3 days prior to missed period. And I know I'm not out until the :witch: shows.. Just can't help but to think it will be negative next week too. With all these drugs my OBGYN is having me take....progesterone and clomid, I'm never sure when my period is due anyway....going off of last cycle it is due on the 17th, but the last few times that i have taken clomid, it seems as if it pushes it off or i don't start and he has to give me progesterone to get me to start. so I remain in total confusion of when my cycle is to start to begin with. Just frustrated.:growlmad:

I hear what you're saying...I haven't had the pleasure of starting clomid yet (hoping next cycle) but since I'm generally not ovulating I have ended the last two cycles from progestrone as well so last cycle ended at 33, one before that was 105? (started seeing FS around CD40) so I dunno...I'm hoping I O'd or will O in the next few days...I can't seem to get a pos. OPK but I always get lots of CM and go by that...would just be over the moon to tell DH we are preggers for his 30th birthday on the 26th

I hear what you're saying...I haven't had the pleasure of starting clomid yet (hoping next cycle) but since I'm generally not ovulating I have ended the last two cycles from progestrone as well so last cycle ended at 33, one before that was 105? (started seeing FS around CD40) so I dunno...I'm hoping I O'd or will O in the next few days...I can't seem to get a pos. OPK but I always get lots of CM and go by that...would just be over the moon to tell DH we are preggers for his 30th birthday on the 26th

I was researching today, and clomid can cause a false positive on OPKs. So even though we practiced the every other day BDing from the time my period ended, once I got the positive OPK I stopped OPKing we only BD'd once after the "+" i got...well the day of the "+" and then a day later....so i may have missed my window all together. UUURRRRGGG!:growlmad: Or, as you said earlier I may just be to early to be testing anyway....definitely waiting until Monday to test....that will be 14dp supposed "o", and then I have a OBGYN appt on the 20th....we will see...hope we get our :bfp: soon...I know you and I both would be beyond :cloud9:

Wishing you guys lots of GL and baby :dust: !

Pdubs, I know you're working on your first I know you will have your moment, and you'll be able to look Back and know it was all worth it :)

Hey, are you guys doing the once daily baby aspirin? I sill am....it helps prevent clots and also improves blood flow to the uterus. A lot of doctors say it's fine to try, and recently there have been medical studies done, and there was a decreased miscarriage rate in the aspirin group...
Ask your doc if it's safe for you - obviously if you have a bleeding disorder, then don't use it...and just remember it'sthe babydosage, 81 mg...

Pdubs, I know you're working on your first I know you will have your moment, and you'll be able to look Back and know it was all worth it :)

Hey, are you guys doing the once daily baby aspirin? I sill am....it helps prevent clots and also improves blood flow to the uterus. A lot of doctors say it's fine to try, and recently there have been medical studies done, and there was a decreased miscarriage rate in the aspirin group...
Ask your doc if it's safe for you - obviously if you have a bleeding disorder, then don't use it...and just remember it'sthe babydosage, 81 mg...

I haven't taken any baby aspirin my doc never mentioned it maybe cause I had the bleeding episodes. I just take my prenatal vits and try to eat super healthy.

Grrrr today usually is Pizza day in our house. I usually prepare some dough from scratch myself but as doc banished it my husband is getting a take away one for him and our son and I will have to do with a salad and maybe beg for a slice hmmmmmmmm.

I love pizza - I'm a picky eater though, or a weird eater as some say, lol...
I scrape the cheese off and eat that first (mozzarella is the only cheese I like), then eat the pizza...been eating it like that since I was 4, I even remember why I started that. I was at my grandma's and they ordered pizza, each time I picked up my slice the cheese slid off. Got a new piece, did it again, got a third piece, did it again, I gave up and tried the cheese, then are the dough part, realized I actually liked it better like that! Now it's the only way I like it...when I'm around new people eating pizza, I try not top call attention to myself, but people always notice and just stop eating and look at me like they are waiting for an explanation :rofl:

Makes me feel like a little kid...but I can't help it. I'm also a plain eater, no condiments or dips...I eat burgers just meat and bread. My entire family (aunts uncles cousins, everyone) are not like this, no one knows where I got this picky eating thing....

14 weeks! :happydance: each new week feels like a triumph!. Got my results from my bloodwork, all excellent! My risk ratio for chromosome problems is better than average for my age! Risk of downs a :.7861, risk of any other trisomy 1: in greater than 10000! Nurse said that's as high as the lab goes, and basically means virtually no risk at all!

I have to call that private scan place back, my dvd isn't working anymore, and it hadn't left the dvd player since I first put it in, so I know I didn't accidentally scratch it. Now, just as its getting ready to go into the 4D,, it skips and goes back to the beginning! As much as I love my DVD, this Lady didn't do the scan exactly how I wanted - I had even told her ahead of time what we were hoping to get out of it. Basically just wanted to watch the baby moving, like once she got the transducer in position to see the whole baby, just hold still so we can watch him move...but she decided to constantly move, so right as he starts dancing around she zeros in on like a foot (3 times), a leg, an arm, etc.... That want exactly what I wanted. She got a nice profile, and a cute pic of the baby holding his hands in little fists over his eyes, like he's rubbing them....but otherwise it seems like just as he starts to dance, she moves around, looking at something else... Jason thinks they will re do the whole thing, I am trying to tel him that they probably have the session on file and would just give us another disk... So idk but I'm calling in Monday to see. Honestly, if they gave me a discount I would probably redo it...making sure it was done the way I wanted...I know I sound picky, but the whole point of paying for a private scan is to get what YOU want to see, instead if the doctor...

I haven't taken any baby aspirin my doc never mentioned it maybe cause I had the bleeding episodes. I just take my prenatal vits and try to eat super healthy.
Right, I wouldn't suggest you try it! Also I should mention that you are NOT.supposed to take it in third tri. Should have mentioned that! I was mostly asking the ttc'rs

I started taking it months before getting pregnant, and even noticed a difference in my period. Since it increases blood flow, it can make the uterine lining soft and spongey, ready for a fertilized egg! Some women with unexplained infertility end up finding out they have a tendency to clot easily, which can cut off air/nutrients to an embryo. Also the NK cells, "natural killer", can sometimes view an embryo as a threat to the uterus, a foreign body, and can make you clot up at the point of implantation, as long as you don't have a severe case, the baby aspirin things out the blood enough to not allow the clots. I took it everyday through out first tri. Now I take it every other day, and by the end if second tri I'll stop.

But ask your doc, unless you have a condition that aspirin can worsen, I'm sure the doc will agree the baby aspirin can't hurt, and might help. Just a thought!

I know my sister takes baby asprin and she has a clotting issue so they have her taking it for that...but I have not been told to take it so I do not.

Have any of you been following the story if the Chinese baby "accidentally" flushed down the toilet?! Here's am update:
https://www.parentsociety.com/baby/baby-59-released-from-hospital/

The mother isn't being charged with anything! Not even neglect or abuse! Wtf? :growlmad:

Hey girls - a little bleeding after sex is totally normal for preggo's, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->