Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hey girls - a little bleeding after sex is totally normal for preggo's, right?

Yep it is! Just make sure you're really lubed down there (either naturally or using something to help). I've dried up a bit in the last few weeks so if we DTD I need a little 'help' down there or it just feels like sand paper...TMI I know :)

I'm just not very interested in sex right now :(

Hey girls - a little bleeding after sex is totally normal for preggo's, right?
Yep. Increased blood flow to the cervix.

I had some light bleeding early in preg after sex doc said it was normal. We abstained from sex from the 16th week until the 23rd cause of the heavy bleeding I had wow it felt soooo weird. LIKE A VIRGIN TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME :p

Thank you for the reassurance ladies! As we were "doing it," the whole time I was thinking that this is a little rougher than usual, there might be a little blood... mentally prepare yourself. And then I wipe and there is a little blood and I totally freak out. Shocking, right??

We are leaving for vacation on Friday! A week in South Carolina; a quiet little beach town just south of Charleston. I am soooooooo excited.

Anyone else have vacation plans this summer? Anyone taking a "babymoon" that I've read so much about!?!?

We didn't really do a 'babymoon' per-se, we just went to Vancouver for a weekend and we're going to Merritt for a Geocaching event on the weekend of my birthday and Canada Day, it's a long weekend this year :) We wanted to do a 5 day Norwegian cruise from Vancouver to Seattle, but I didn't have any vacation time and by the time I'd hit my 3 months at work, I'd already passed 24 weeks and for the majority of cruise lines you can't be entering into your 24th week by the end of the cruise.

Totally wrong thread - deleting question - I have no idea what my phone just did!!

:wacko:Tested this morning....still :bfn:.....No :witch: yet. Don't feel like she is coming either... Dr. appt on Thursday. Can't wait to see what he has to say now....Guess we'll wait and see. :coffee:Impatient:dohh:

:wacko:Tested this morning....still :bfn:.....No :witch: yet. Don't feel like she is coming either... Dr. appt on Thursday. Can't wait to see what he has to say now....Guess we'll wait and see. :coffee:Impatient:dohh:

FX for you Star, hopefully you are the start of triple positives for you, me and slefebvre :) how many dpo are you?

FX for you Star, hopefully you are the start of triple positives for you, me and slefebvre :) how many dpo are you?

Lets hope.....according to the only "+" opk i had, cause I stopped once i got the "+" I "o'd" on the the 3rd, so 15dpo.

Lets hope.....according to the only "+" opk i had, cause I stopped once i got the "+" I "o'd" on the the 3rd, so 15dpo.

well that would mean you should get an accurate test soon, or Af :( I put my O for last wednesday according to CM but I didn't get a pos. opk (never have) so I dunno if I actually O'd or not but this makes it easier for me to track dp"o"...would be 5dpo today for me...I feel like I'm gonna hurl, but I have convinced myself it's not going to happen without more medical intervention

Angel I do the same thing with my pizza!!! How funny :haha: It feels good to get some energy back! I go this Friday for my NT test, Im excited to see the baby again...hope everything goes ok!

hi can anyone help with my nub pics: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ter/1893169-nub-theory-help.html#post27951715

well that would mean you should get an accurate test soon, or Af :( I put my O for last wednesday according to CM but I didn't get a pos. opk (never have) so I dunno if I actually O'd or not but this makes it easier for me to track dp"o"...would be 5dpo today for me...I feel like I'm gonna hurl, but I have convinced myself it's not going to happen without more medical intervention

Right, So i don't know if this is going to be another crazy cylce, or if i'm knocked up and it's just not showing yet....i mean the test window was totally blank this morning....not even a faint line....so i'm sure the:witch: will eventually show....probably with more pills....I pray that we all will get our :bfp:'s soon. We gotta keep our chins up girl...it WILL happen.:hugs:

Hey everyone, I'm pretty sure I'm at 2dpo, so now, we wait.

I'm not putting too much into this month - we were doing great, going every other day, then we're were supposed to be daily Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Thursday night, I get the inkling that I might be getting a UTI. But no big deal, lots of water and I should be fine.

Not so much. Friday night, I'm getting ready and (tmi warning) my urine is bloody. So sex was NOT in the cards. Went to the walk in the next day, got my antibiotics, and basically was out of commission until yesterday :-(

We got one extra in yesterday, but I feel it was too late, and I wasn't willing to let it 'pool' for very long (not cleaning up immediately can cause uti's)

In relation to other comments, I'd not heard of the baby aspirin thing before, but it usually makes me feel nauseous, so not something I'd try.

Star and PDubbs - we'll get there soon. I know it.

Sorry you had such a rough weekend hun :hugs: I never let the spermies sit around for much more than 5 minutes..FS told me that is long enough and it will help with UTI's...I am always struck with yeast infections but luckily haven't had one in about 6 months

Hope you are feeling better now and can relax till next cycle...no symptom spotting for you :p

Hey everyone, I'm pretty sure I'm at 2dpo, so now, we wait.

I'm not putting too much into this month - we were doing great, going every other day, then we're were supposed to be daily Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Thursday night, I get the inkling that I might be getting a UTI. But no big deal, lots of water and I should be fine.

Not so much. Friday night, I'm getting ready and (tmi warning) my urine is bloody. So sex was NOT in the cards. Went to the walk in the next day, got my antibiotics, and basically was out of commission until yesterday :-(

We got one extra in yesterday, but I feel it was too late, and I wasn't willing to let it 'pool' for very long (not cleaning up immediately can cause uti's)

In relation to other comments, I'd not heard of the baby aspirin thing before, but it usually makes me feel nauseous, so not something I'd try.

Star and PDubbs - we'll get there soon. I know it.
:hugs: that sucks! I felt the same way before my bfp, when my son was in the hospital. We Managed
To dtd sat morning and i got positives sat morning and even on Monday morning, and we dtd Monday night, but as i got a negative on Sunday, i figured Monday was a lost cause.....

I felt like the whole weekend wasn't able to be taken advantage of, but of course the main thing was that my son got better, which he did. I managed to get my bfp with barely any :sex: in my window....so you never know

Slef- aspirin has always made me nauseous too! Which is weird, cuz i have like an iron stomach, even the strongest anti biotics don't make me nauseous, or general anesthesia.
But the regular dose is 325, baby aspirin (what a lot of people take for heart health,) is only 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->