Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Rose, that meal actually doesnt sound too bad! Im sure its going to be difficult but thats motherhood for ya lol!

Just got back from my NT scan, she didnt say whether she thought it looked more like a girl or boy grrr LOL thought I might get lucky! Little peanut was moving around like crazy!! Heartbeats at 165, just love seeing my baby :cloud9:

Here is the pic, any thoughts?!

PS- the tech thought it was cute how obsessed my daughter Hayden is with the baby already so she put "Haydens Baby" on the pic :haha:
Skull looks girly, but that's not very reliable... I can't really see a for sure nub. There are a
A couple possible nubs, but might be a leg part or something. I went through my DVD frame by frame, and FINALLY got a nub shot! I'll post it in a second...
Looks very girlie, and I'm not just saying that cuz i want a girl lol. Seriously, the nub is parallel to the body, not sticking up at ALL.... I go next week for a gender scan! Despite the last tech's guess of boy, I'm leaning slightly girl based on my original thoughts and my nub shot, but we shall see!

2013-06-21 11.37.20.jpg

2013-06-21 11.56.45-1.jpg

First image is nub shot, second is the "best" (not good at all though) 3d shot we got of part of the face...the arm is covering the left hand side and the placenta covering the right hand side, so all you see is the nose and lips....I was surprised at how developed the lips were for 13+3!

My little guys heart beat was 169bpm at first so that's why we were convinced we were having a girl!

Just saw This is the End....so funny...in tears laughing so much at least half the time...next movie I want to see (in August) We're the Millers: https://movies.yahoo.com/video/were-millers-redband-trailer-184023173.html

Went to the doctor Thursday....still a :bfn: at 31st cycle day. He started me on Prometrium again and I'm to start my 4th cycle of clomid at 50mg on cycle days 5-9....He said...well, we are at 3 months, so what we do next is your choice...we can move you on to a FS and if you can afford it shots and all that kind of stuff. Or we can try for another 3 cycles and see what happens...However, I think you need to lose some weight. And then it might happen....He also told me that alot of things that an FS can do for me to get me pregnant, will cause prematurity...which I have problems with preterm labor as it is...so I'm really scared to go to those lengths....I mean if it comes down to it I will but I wanna do everything possible with my actual Dr before I move on....I mean I can obviously do it naturally...I already have 2 kids with no assistance....naturally conceived....gettin' a bit down....just wanna give the hubby a child of his own bloodline....heading into cylce 15 of ttc....errrrgggg. :growlmad:

So sorry to hear star :hugs: I have about another week to know where I am at...if I ovulated but didn't conceive I should have AF on the 27th and if I didn't ovulate I will be on prometrium to restart cycle on the 2nd when I go to see FS....HOPEFULLY that doesn't happen, but I'm feeling doubtful that I can do this on my own, even with all the meds and vits I'm on from FS...I'm sure weightloss would aid me as well as I'm not an idiot but I can't seem to lose it...Guess I haven't been doin enough...FS hasn't brought up the weight at all...hopefully good news is only shortly down the road for us all :dust:

Went to the doctor Thursday....still a :bfn: at 31st cycle day. He started me on Prometrium again and I'm to start my 4th cycle of clomid at 50mg on cycle days 5-9....He said...well, we are at 3 months, so what we do next is your choice...we can move you on to a FS and if you can afford it shots and all that kind of stuff. Or we can try for another 3 cycles and see what happens...However, I think you need to lose some weight. And then it might happen....He also told me that alot of things that an FS can do for me to get me pregnant, will cause prematurity...which I have problems with preterm labor as it is...so I'm really scared to go to those lengths....I mean if it comes down to it I will but I wanna do everything possible with my actual Dr before I move on....I mean I can obviously do it naturally...I already have 2 kids with no assistance....naturally conceived....gettin' a bit down....just wanna give the hubby a child of his own bloodline....heading into cylce 15 of ttc....errrrgggg. :growlmad:
I think for now you're making the wise choice....at least your doc is giving you clomid and prometrium, you should ask if he would be willing to put you on Metformin.
It's a diabetic drug but FS these days also use it for PCOS AND for some women with unexplained fertility...it's possible to NOT be diabetic OR have pcos, but still have insulin resistance issues in your organs, especially b ovaries....look it up online, and see if you would want to at least give it a try. It also us supposed to help you lose weight too.

I was on it for a short time,
My primary b thought I might have had pcos, due to irregular cycles and I've always been thin but suddenly gained like 15 - 20 pounds....she put me on a trial, and i lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks without trying AT ALL, and had my first 28 day cycle since my miscarriage! But my initial bloods came back and it turned out my graves disease was kicking back up which can cause similar symptoms, so we adjusted my thyroid meds and stopped the Metformin...

But anyways, it works for quite a few women, maybe not immediately, but I read on the Soul Cysters site how many women were having luck with the clomid/Metformin combo...

Just an idea....

I know you guys will (you and Pdubs) will get your baby, it's just a matter if when...

I'm sorry you've both been trying so long. Just think how sweet the reward will be when you do get it!

:dust:

I've had a nice, relaxing, and fairly boring (the minute I finished my book) weekend. Where are you , nut hutters?

I had a relaxing weekend too. My hb put up our 8feet pool. It is reallt getting hot here and having a dip is totallt bliss and gives me my breath back. I am having difficulty breathing like I did with my son but in the pool I feel reborn. Hope u all had a lovely weekend too

Didn't do too much...went to a beer and bbq show and some open houses with DH and my sister...and then went to another sister's house yesterday (in TO) for dinner with my parents....nice weekend....pretty relaxed until I was woken up by some major cramping at 5 am this morning...kinda happy about that though haha

Star, my best friend was put on metformin for her PCOS and conceived within the first month. She had been trying for almost a year!

So I changed my gender appointment to July 13th. Thats the earliest they will look for anything for you and Im getting anxious so I thought I might as well try! That gives me a little less than three weeks to wait, hoping they get a clear shot!!

I've been on Metformin (1500mg) since March...haven't noticed a difference in anything though...I don't have any cysts but have signs of insulin resistance...and since I don't have any side effects and it's pretty cheap he said to just stay on it for now

I had a relaxing weekend too. My hb put up our 8feet pool. It is reallt getting hot here and having a dip is totallt bliss and gives me my breath back. I am having difficulty breathing like I did with my son but in the pool I feel reborn. Hope u all had a lovely weekend too

I've been getting shortness of breath too, but I don't understand why, considering how far along I am. Sometimes it happens just by talking. It's weird

I started noticing that around 15 weeks too Angel. Makes doing exercise more difficult for me because I have asthma.

30 Weeks today!! :happydance::dance::headspin::bunny:

FINALLY got started on the baby's room last night! Michael got the carpets cleaned so now I have free reign to get it all organized. I had it all drawn out on paper and must have mis-measured because nothing fit where I thought it was going to go! Had to do some serious re-arranging, but I think I have a setup that will work. I'll post pictures when we have everything totally done. I have a tree decal that I want to put on the wall, the mobile hanging from the ceiling, some photo frames and some star foam cutouts to put up. Getting excited!!

Wow 30 weeks...seems so crazy!! I feel like your pregnancy went super fast!!

It does seem fast! Wow! And confetti like 3 weeks behind her!

I love those wall decals! There are so many options and you don't ruin the wall in the process! I really hope bubs cooperates in a definitive way cuz I'm just dying to shop!

There is this awesome Graco 4 n 1 pack n play that i LOVE, it can be used as portable crib and has attachments to make a temporary bassinet, plus changing "hammock", etc, it's like $140, found a barely used one one for $45 and I'm picking it up tomorrow since its the exact one I want! If I waited and asked around I might find someone that would give/lend me one for free, but I really want this one! So I figured may as well get it!

You're not kidding it's seemed fast!! Weeks 26-29 seemed to drag a bit, but now that I can start setting everything up it'll go by in a flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->