Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Star, my best friend was put on metformin for her PCOS and conceived within the first month. She had been trying for almost a year!

So I changed my gender appointment to July 13th. Thats the earliest they will look for anything for you and Im getting anxious so I thought I might as well try! That gives me a little less than three weeks to wait, hoping they get a clear shot!!
I am beyond anxious! I just want to KNOW. Now! I was anxious with my boys too, but not nearly as bad as this! It needs to be obvious too or I know I won't be satisfied!

I'm out again for this cycle...but on the major positive side of things, I must have ovulated this cycle since I got AF on my own, 31 day cycle even :)

Awesome Pdubbs!! Well...that you ovulated! It will come soon for you I just know it!

haha thanks :) obviously not the OPTIMAL outcome, but good nonetheless...trying to move my FS appt. up right now to talk about this cycle's options

That's a huge step forward! Awesome :happydance:

My doc had said that's one of ths hardest to overcome....if you keep that up, you'll be preggo in no time!

3 1/2 more hours till hopefully I learn gender! I will update as soon as possible!!

P dubs I am sry the witch got you but yay for ov!

Angel I am saying boy too.

I'll be different and say GIRL

GD is starting to PISS ME OFF!! :growlmad:

I seriously can't win when it comes to what I'm eating. One day I'm fine, the next I eat the SAME thing and it shoots my blood sugar way up. I haven't gone over 8.0 yet (thankfully), but it's still higher than the optimal ranges.

Definitely , positively a member of team......

:blue:

No doubt at ALL. Clear as day lol, first thing we saw!
The guy said "first we'll look at the heart and then gender" then the baby popped up, and he said "nevermind! The baby had other things in mind!" Then he pointed to the screen and said"you wanna guess?" Lol
Everyone was like "uh, boy?"
He laughed and said definitely, but he'd show us more shots just to be clear....
I'll upload some pics later

Welcome to Team :blue:!!

I only said girl cause everyone was saying boy :)

SO HAPPY for you girl!!

For the top pic the guy said "oh look he's on the phone" :rofl:

He stayed like that for a few minutes, not really moving, and the gut said "ok little man, get off the phone now" lol.

Nice...not much doubt there! I wish I could have seen my photo that showed he's a boy!

Nice...not much doubt there! I wish I could have seen my photo that showed he's a boy!
That's not even a.typical gender shot, its just how he showed up on the screen, We saw other views too, there is literally zero doubt...even if a girl still had a nub at this point (most don't), it would be more like a.swollen nub...definitely not an upward elongated protrusion...

Ft mommy: I hope you get your little boy! Gotta follow the trend.....but one if you HAS got to end up with a girl!

Yayyyy congratulations Angel!!! Man oh man this Blue trend has got me excited! Although my little girl is soo darn sweet I would love to have another, plus Im so incredibly close with my sister, I would love for my daughter to have that bond with someone so either way I am going to be so happy! Ugh 17 more days to wait!

It's the waiting that sucks! I'm so horrible at it!
Is nice not having anything to stress over (at the moment anyways ;) )
Now just the excitement of a new baby! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"