Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Just got back from my pap & cultures, ouch...such an uncomfortable feeling when they do that...glad its over. Got my results back from my NT scan everything looks normal! Heart rate was 168 today, sad today wasnt a day I got to see the baby but two more weeks and hopefully ill be able to find out gender!!

Yay another one joining team blue!

Congrats on hbs new job P dubs.

Ft time passes slowly when u r looking forward for something.

Afm I attended my first prenatal class for refreshers today. I will be doing some exercises to help baby turn head down cause right now he is lying transverse.

Afm I attended my first prenatal class for refreshers today. I will be doing some exercises to help baby turn head down cause right now he is lying transverse.
I wonder what the opposite exercises would be....sounds silly, but I'm "supposed" to have a c.section but they told me that last time then changed their minds....it's a long crazy story, but I can't go thru labor and simply refuse to....I know how nuts it sounds, lol.

oooh I could use those exercises too!

Anake if you really want a c section try and play music through headphones loudly at the top of your tummy they say babies follow the music. I will be doing the same near my pelvis hope he turns.

sooo here are some bump pics first one 23wks second at 26 1/2 wks. It seems I am a bit rounder but not bigger. Ladies post your bumps!!

Attachments

• 20130604_085449-1.jpg
    20130604_085449-1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-06-27 08.33.18.jpg
    2013-06-27 08.33.18.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
Good Morning Ladies!!

Angel--Congrats! So happy for you! Little boys are so fun!

PDubbs--Yay for hubby! bet thats a lot of stress of your shoulders.

Anake--GD is such a pain in the A$$! I'm sorry you are having such a bad time with it.

AFM, It's been a few days since I have been on here. Took the boys out for a nature hike. We were out there for 1.5 hrs. It was fun, and great cardio exercise....just very hot (90), sweaty and sticky. But as the dr. said, I need to lose weight....currently tipping the scales at 230. I have lost 10 lbs in 3 months...but it needs to get better than that. It WILL come off, and then, I WILL GET KNOCKED UP!!!...LOL..never thought back in the day when I was 125 lbs that I would be in this situation...losing weight just to gain it all back (with baby)..:shrug: Just gotta stay positive. And keep working at it.

Hope all is well with everyone!:hugs:

I will post a bump pic later on :)
I haven't even taken one yet, plus it's a.pain uploading them from my phone ( I always use my phone, my kids took over the lap top and my phone just seems faster, the down side is auto correct typos lol)

We are getting ready to go to my mom's house for Jake's 7th birthday, which was 2 days ago, but we're celebrating today :)

She has a pool and we don't so that will be the game plan.

Also my bump changes. Some
days it's barely there, other days it's sticking out like I'm 7 months! Bloat I guess, still get constipated too, but not nearly as bad as it was during first tri. By day 6 of an 8 day no poop stretch, I was in serious pain! Now I'm going about 3 times a week give o or take....

Just in case anyone is interested in my poop habits :rofl:

Some more TMI: my cm it's
Creamy and white, and pretty consistent. I was worried I might have a yeast infection, but my cultures came back normal...I swear I just don't remember having some of these
Symptoms with my other pregnancies....
Ok off to swim! Well I'll be watching anyways.

So I just got duped into buying this $24 squeaky giraffe toy from Motherhood. The lady pressured me at the register when all I wanted was some belly lotion! Apparently its a "must have" according to her... Sohpie the giraffe... anyone know what the hype is all about? Lol.

So I just got duped into buying this $24 squeaky giraffe toy from Motherhood. The lady pressured me at the register when all I wanted was some belly lotion! Apparently its a "must have" according to her... Sohpie the giraffe... anyone know what the hype is all about? Lol.

Uhh...who? they must get a kickback for every one they sell :)

Uhh...who? they must get a kickback for every one they sell :)
I'm with Rose. Never heard of it o or seen it, and newborns aren't going to want something that squeaks. He/she may like it in a few months after being born.

Wugz...I totally have heard of the giraffe...every baby shower I have ever been at there has been that giraffe...can't remember the specifics but it is a full teething toy and squeaker as well..the legs are supposed to be the best for teething at the back of the mouth...anywho...i don't think it's a kickback thing, it really is one of those highly recommended toys :) Just don't put it in the bath if you want the squeaker to continue working haha

PDubs - thank goodness someone has actually heard of this thing! Lol! Do you guys have the Motherhood store in your towns? I'm never going back. Overly aggressive sales people taking advantage of first time mothers who have no idea what they need!!!!!! :dohh:

I just see so many cute things, it's like becoming an addiction. I have limited myself to newborn and 3 month clothing though. I'm buying sale and clearance stuff too. I figure by the time I have the shower I'll make sure only clothes over 3 months are on the registry. I already have a 3 pack of onesies, long and short sleeve, plain white (only $4!) About 5 sleep n plays (up to 3 months), 2 sleep gowns, another "grow with me" onesie set (half newborn half 3 months) and matching pants , so cute , only like $8 altogether for those, a $2 pack of sea animal wash cloths, and a support soft plush blue blanket with whales on clearance for $3(regular price is $13!), a 10 pk of plain white newborn dicks, and 2 outfits with matching bibs and hats with ears (also clearance), 3 pack onesie NY giants, 3 pack onesie Miami hurricanes with matching booties that are super soft and look like sneakers, and a thick hooded towel/blanket that is some sort of material that could be both. With the exception of the football stuff (you have no idea how hard it was to NOT buy a baby cheer leader outfit, this will be my last child and I've always loved those!) I've probably only spent like $ 40, the football stuff I also got on sale, but it was online during a fathers day special with $10 off and free shipping, I also got myself a maternity Giants tee plus Jason fathers day stuff, so I figured may as well get the baby stuff too, cuz that's the one place things can be expensive. ...ooh yeah, I also bought a couple bottles, and the Johnson & Johnson travel set. Wow, written out it sounds like.a LOT:rofl:
I swear it's been here and there and hasn't seemed expensive at all, I just figured if I see adorable stuff marked down like 60%, may as well get it!

Ooh yeah:blush: I just remembered one more thing...this duper cute outfit that unless I find something better, will be the "bring baby home" outfit. It's made of soft fleece with grey fleece Pants and a soft yellow sweater with an elephant and little hoodie. That was also marked down from $12 to $7, and in the interest of "what if I can't find anything cuter for a bring home outfit" :haha:

Ok I have a problem. It's like the poas addiction has morphed into a whole new demon! After the bfp, I was obsessed with heart beat, then the NT scan, then getting a DVD, then gender...now, shopping! My God at what point does this stop??? Oh, and that 4 in 1 pack n play I bought for $45 I saw today at target for $169 new! So that was really a steal! Plus the one I got looks brand new, had every little piece, even the instructions are in the plastic wrap still!

:blush:
Omg! I said "10 pack of white newborn dicks"
Damn auto correct! I DID NOT purchase that!!
Should have said "socks"
I cannot BELIEVE the crap my phone does to me!!

:rofl:

Found other mistakes too, that I corrected, but figured I'd leave the funny one for laughs..

Wugz, cuz you're 6 days behind me, I never know what "fruit" my baby is at size wise till, see on Fridays, so now I know last week he was a naval orange but have no clue what he is this week.

Wugz..I haven't heard of motherhood but am not that into the specialty type baby shops...mostly around me there is toys/babys'r'us, children's place, and once upon a child (consignment store for children stuff) and then like wal-mart and stuff...i can definitely see some sales people taking advantage...I've been reading lots of "essentials" lists from mother's blogs that focus on what you REALLY need...I will be taking the research approach to preparing for baby...you know, when I finally get a BFP haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->