Welcome to the Nut Hut!

This is one of my favourite articles on the preparing for baby matter and what to buy
https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/09/09/mrs-money-mustache-what-do-newborn-babies-really-need/

Great article PDubs, thanks!

You're an avocado this week, Angel!!!:bunny:
It sounds like your newest addiction is the most enjoyable of all your previous addictions!!!!

I have an appointment on Friday, buts its just with the NP and no sonogram or anything... do they listen to the heart beat or anything? Or am I literally driving all the way across town to pee in a cup and get weighed? :winkwink:

Great article PDubs, thanks!

You're an avocado this week, Angel!!!:bunny:
It sounds like your newest addiction is the most enjoyable of all your previous addictions!!!!

I have an appointment on Friday, buts its just with the NP and no sonogram or anything... do they listen to the heart beat or anything? Or am I literally driving all the way across town to pee in a cup and get weighed? :winkwink:

Avocado? Cool! Lol
Not sure what NP is, but if its a prenatal appt, yes they will use a hand held doppler to check heart, and if for some reason they can't find it, don't freak, sometimes if the baby is turned the wrong way or if say (like me) you were to have scar tissue and an anterior placenta it can be hard to pick up...my next appt is Wednesday, just a regular check up, at the last one they couldn't find the hb and just turned on the u/s for literally 5 seconds to see the heart (which was fine, plus I was 12 weeks then and its not always possible to pick up on the hands held machines)....the lady even said "is picking it up, but not giving me a reading"(not sure how she could then tell it was picking it up? Maybe a little light comes on?)

Ok cool! NP=nurse practitioner. Now I'm excited!

Newborn dicks :rofl:

cant believe I am nearly in third tri!!!! 2nd parentcraft lesson today the subject is vaginal delivery ahhhhh memories lol.

I only have bought some babygrows cause I have everything from my son before he was born in Oct so nearly same time. I just need some socks and other stuff for me esp nursing bras cause my boobs have a life of their own this preg. Getting a bit worried cause of no weight gain and personally i think my bump has not grown loads. I have my docs appt nxt week so we will see.

Newborn dicks :rofl:

cant believe I am nearly in third tri!!!! 2nd parentcraft lesson today the subject is vaginal delivery ahhhhh memories lol.

I only have bought some babygrows cause I have everything from my son before he was born in Oct so nearly same time. I just need some socks and other stuff for me esp nursing bras cause my boobs have a life of their own this preg. Getting a bit worried cause of no weight gain and personally i think my bump has not grown loads. I have my docs appt nxt week so we will see.

I wouldn't worry too much about weight gain and your bump....I know you mentioned eating healthier, and it could be your weight is just shifting and you may be carrying the baby more in your ribs and back - that's what I did with both my boys, especially my second....they would have mentioned an issue during one of your scans....
:hugs:

saw the FS today...got a script for Femera for next cycle (end of July/August) if nothing good happens this time...will try 3 cycles with the Femera and then if nothing we will start talking about IVF/IUI and such...FX Femera helps me ovulate

https://www.wdxcyber.com/debate-clomid-versus-femara.html

They are not the same product but are both used to hopefully bring on ovulation..Femara is newer than clomid and a bit more money as well...it also is not FDA approved as an infertility aid yet so some FS's don't prescribe it...My FS has had a lot of success with it with his patients that are IR and also on Metformin, it also has less side effects, though that is not something I was too worried about since I don't seem to have reactions to any meds :)

That sounds promising Pdubs!!! Positive thoughts going your way!

Excited for you PDubs!!! :dust::dust: your way!!:thumbup:

I just finished with the:witch:....hopefully she disappears for the next 9 months....lol On day 3 of clomid 50mg for cycle days 5-9. will start OPKing again on sunday. According to the clomid calculator, our fertile days are the 10th to the 15th. So, you know what we'll be doing...lol:winkwink:..Hoping to see some more :bfp:s this month.

Thanks everybody :) Really hoping for some good news soon...

Star I think we are pretty much on the same days...our fertile time according to FF is the 9-14th

Ooh....you guys might get bfp's together like me, ft, and wugz! How neat if that happens!

I really wish nazz would post....
The type of ectopic she had us very rare, and very dangerous, I hate how she was being treated by her doc...
I'm sure she is still hurt by everything, just wish would pop on real quick so we know she's ok. 2nd try has been MIA as well. :(

Hey everyone, I just can't help but be a little jealous reading angel, star, Anake and confetti talking about baby clothes and prenatal classes... I'm out again this cycle...

I didn't even get to the 30th before af showed up, so I guess that saved me a test. But I'm still a little paranoid because I've been having a very strange pain, not quite muscular and not quite internal, right near where my uterus should be.

I know that getting your period doesn't guarantee that you're not pregnant... Does it make sense to test?

Hey everyone, I just can't help but be a little jealous reading angel, star, Anake and confetti talking about baby clothes and prenatal classes... I'm out again this cycle...

I didn't even get to the 30th before af showed up, so I guess that saved me a test. But I'm still a little paranoid because I've been having a very strange pain, not quite muscular and not quite internal, right near where my uterus should be.

I know that getting your period doesn't guarantee that you're not pregnant... Does it make sense to test?
:hugs:
I know how you feel, confetti and Rose were
First, and when they would talk about their symptoms I couldn't help but wish it was me, but I was happy for them, I know its a confusing way to feel!

As for testing, idk if I'm the right one to answer that! My poas addiction was pretty bad, I'd probably test, lol, but I guess just go with what you feel, even if its for peace of mind.

sorry girl :hugs: I'll tone it down.

Holy crap am I exhausted today!! All I want to do is sleep.

Went and saw The Lone Ranger last night with my parents and brother. What a riot of a movie that is! Although you can TOTALLY see Jack Sparrow coming out in Tonto...there's just a lot of similarities. The ending made the whole crowd burst into laughter...I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it, but it's a gooder :)

Now I understand what people were talking about when they say "ohh you're going to be pregnant in the hot months"...40C here yesterday...no way I was going for a walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->