Welcome to the Nut Hut!

@ wuggz - do you have to go to a vitamin shop/gnc for the maca root? I have also heard there are natural supplements to help with progesterone. I think I'm going to go and get some stuff if :witch: shows up after this long cycle...

I just want my rainbow baby, and I know that he/she is patiently waiting to arrive too. I know I'm meant to have one more. I can totally visualize it. I can never visualize things that I'm doubtful about, or have a hard time believing....
I want my :bfp:! I want all of us to get our :bfp:!

Ft mommy- are you testing? Did you continue to bd even after you think you o'd?

I can't help but wonder if the stress of all this is a factor too, but there's nothing I can do now that the obsessive little seed has been planted in my head...

Well AF was due on Sunday and I tested Sunday and got a BFN so Im going to wait until Sunday again and officially be a week late to test again. My Birthday is Saturday so how awesome would that be!! Today is four days late and it is killing me not to test!! BUT those BFN's have their way of wrecking my whole week so I figure Im safe if I wait until Sunday to test. We did continue to BD after I thought I O'ed so my only guess is that I O'ed late. Staying hopeful!!
wow! I bow down to your will power! Lol - seriously, I literally have to test everyday!

Soo...ff changed me AGAIN. Apparently they don't know what to do to me. Now it's saying last friday I o'd, like my fiance thinks.
:shrug:
We missed regular scheduled programming last night :growlmad:

I'm still getting :bfp: on opk, so I want to keep bd'ing every other day , just in case... Ooohhhh, if it turns out that I o'd last night I will be angry! I guess we have a shot at being covered, since we bd'd mon morning... I just don't know what to make of 7 pos opks in a row! Actually 10,lol, but for 7 days...sometimes I did an evening one with diluted pee.

Well IF I o'd last friday, I have read this one girl got a pos opk, bd'd and got opk's for another 7 days then her REAL bfp..

I also have been looking into metformin. It's a prescription mainly used in diabetics, but recently for infertility and pcos. I read a highly medical article I got the gist of, then a bunch of stories of women that used it with success - mostly pcos, but also women like me with long cycles and unclear ovulation.

I think I'm going to try it. Apparently it is also good for women who have had multiple mc's (again, like me). Supposed to take it until you get pregnant, then some docs say stop, some say don't stop, but MOST say take it thru the first tri-mester. They did a study, and women on metformin, that cont'd taking it through the first trimester had a mc rate of 11%, vs the 30% of women who stopped.

Had a big old temp drop today. For those of you who get a dip before O, can you look at my chart and tell me what you think? DTD last night and the night before... Will BD again tonight in case this is the real deal!:happydance:
Definitely looks good! :sex:

I read an important reminder on ff.
ALL forms of charting/o predicting have a +\- 3day margin of error!

So also bd tomorrow! :dust:

Did you all pay for FF after the free one expired? I am really confused now.

Did you all pay for FF after the free one expired? I am really confused now.

I did, I didn't like how little info they had on the free version. I only bought 90 days (hopefully I won't need all of it!)

Can I add it after this month if no BFP? Or do I have to today since it expired? sorry confused

It still gives you crosshairs, and lets you write notes, it takes away the specifics and stuff, and that little traffic light indicating your chances.

No positive OPKS yet :( Ugh. Hoping to BD again tonight to stay on track for being covered!!!

That's the spirit tigger! :sex:
Bd only helps, never hurts ! Already told my fiance we missed last night, and well NOT miss tonight! If I o'd last night I'll be pissed! I think I already o'd , but who knows? Ff took my crosshairs away, then gave them back, then took them away, and gave them back today with a new date! Last night out of nowhere, I got a very strong pinch on the right side - way stronger than anything so far! Idk if that was an egg popping out, or an egg implanting, or what....it was very sharp feeling, very painful,, and lasted like 10 seconds!

Sooo.... Cd 35, possible o on 11/22, or 11/30, or the darn egg won't release! I know I don't have pcos, at least, as of late september I didn't, doubt it suddenly sprung up!

These pos opk's are annoying! They are giving me too much hope! If af shows before a :bfp: it will be a bigger disappointment than last cycle! I'm really hoping, if ff is to be trusted at ALL , and those opk's, then I should be pregnant. Then I'll be scared to lose the baby. I read that only 1% of couples have 3 consecutive m/c's...we've had 4....albeit 4 in 4 yrs... And 3 were only "chemical"...but I can't go through a loss of a baby or babies again. It was REALLY bad. I honestly think I would give up if it happens again. I'm so annoyed and anxious right now! It's like going blind! I used to ALWAYS know my body, and ever since the mc I just don't know what's going on...

Ok, rant over.

That's the spirit tigger! :sex:
Bd only helps, never hurts ! Already told my fiance we missed last night, and well NOT miss tonight! If I o'd last night I'll be pissed! I think I already o'd , but who knows? Ff took my crosshairs away, then gave them back, then took them away, and gave them back today with a new date! Last night out of nowhere, I got a very strong pinch on the right side - way stronger than anything so far! Idk if that was an egg popping out, or an egg implanting, or what....it was very sharp feeling, very painful,, and lasted like 10 seconds!

Sooo.... Cd 35, possible o on 11/22, or 11/30, or the darn egg won't release! I know I don't have pcos, at least, as of late september I didn't, doubt it suddenly sprung up!

These pos opk's are annoying! They are giving me too much hope! If af shows before a :bfp: it will be a bigger disappointment than last cycle! I'm really hoping, if ff is to be trusted at ALL , and those opk's, then I should be pregnant. Then I'll be scared to lose the baby. I read that only 1% of couples have 3 consecutive m/c's...we've had 4....albeit 4 in 4 yrs... And 3 were only "chemical"...but I can't go through a loss of a baby or babies again. It was REALLY bad. I honestly think I would give up if it happens again. I'm so annoyed and anxious right now! It's like going blind! I used to ALWAYS know my body, and ever since the mc I just don't know what's going on...

Ok, rant over.

:hugs:

Tigger I'm about to lose my VIP FF trial too! Not sure if I'll pay or not, I guess I'll wait and see what I miss.

Tigger I'm about to lose my VIP FF trial too! Not sure if I'll pay or not, I guess I'll wait and see what I miss.
Me too... They flashed me a message on my phone app, saying if I buy now, I'll get a discount....

I'm not going to buy though. Especially with my cycles being everywhere, and all the info that can be found through google....

Ugh, I know you guys are probably hoping something hurries up and happens for me,lol :haha: If you think I sound nuts here, just imagine my thought process!

:headspin: :muaha: :brat: :rofl: :growlmad: :headspin:

^^
A look into my moods I rotate thru every hour! This last week at work I made a new friend, and also an enemy- bitch(pardon me) messed with me and my patience at a bad moment! I'm trying not to obsess, but it's SO hard.

@FTmommy - I need some of your patience! Pretty please?

:dust: for everyone awaiting o time!

:dust: for those of us in the 2ww, or for me, the EWW,(eternally waiting weeks)
CD 35
Dpo 14?
Dpo 6?
10 consecutive opk's and counting!(over the last 7 days, with a couple done twice a day)

:wacko: don't know what I'd do without you guys! Not sure how I made it thru til my first af after mc! :hugs:

Angle wings idk how you deal with it for that long of a cycle! I'm going bat shit crazy over here and my cycles are never longer than 28 days! Even if I've just come off birth control, or had a mc, my cycles always stay the same! Maybe it has something to do with how young I am, but still, I could not handle having cycles so long I'd poke my eyes out.

SO have a TMI thing over here... definitely a strange TMI thing at that...
So today I was giving OH a BJ (I haven't all cycle bc of what spit does to ttc, and I figured since I already O'd over a week ago might as well treat him, eh?) So like half a minute or so after I started I just got this bloody/metallic taste in my mouth... I told him and there was no blood in my mouth or on his dingdong or anywhere, so I just continued anyways for a good few minutes until I just couldn't take it anymore and we started :sex:. I only had the taste in my mouth for maybe another half minute or minute or something and then it went away, what does this mean?? It only happened when I was doing that, so I don't get it...

Also my AF cramps were only this morning and that's it... no more, and no :witch: so I'll see if she comes tomorrow, but if not then I'm lost as to what the cramps meant! Hopefully implantation since I had that huge dip, but I'm not too confident about it FXFXFX!!!

Angle wings idk how you deal with it for that long of a cycle! I'm going bat shit crazy over here and my cycles are never longer than 28 days! Even if I've just come off birth control, or had a mc, my cycles always stay the same! Maybe it has something to do with how young I am, but still, I could not handle having cycles so long I'd poke my eyes out.

SO have a TMI thing over here... definitely a strange TMI thing at that...
So today I was giving OH a BJ (I haven't all cycle bc of what spit does to ttc, and I figured since I already O'd over a week ago might as well treat him, eh?) So like half a minute or so after I started I just got this bloody/metallic taste in my mouth... I told him and there was no blood in my mouth or on his dingdong or anywhere, so I just continued anyways for a good few minutes until I just couldn't take it anymore and we started :sex:. I only had the taste in my mouth for maybe another half minute or minute or something and then it went away, what does this mean?? It only happened when I was doing that, so I don't get it...

Also my AF cramps were only this morning and that's it... no more, and no :witch: so I'll see if she comes tomorrow, but if not then I'm lost as to what the cramps meant! Hopefully implantation since I had that huge dip, but I'm not too confident about it FXFXFX!!!

Metallic taste...hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->