Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Nazz metallic taste is a very good sign.
Angel hope u ovulated already did u take another hcg test?.
Today ny temp went lower again so maybe today or tom ov but the strange thing is that I suddenly went dry!!!! never happened to me before. I will def bd today and tomm. Cant wait to b in the 2ww!!!!

Angle wings idk how you deal with it for that long of a cycle! I'm going bat shit crazy over here and my cycles are never longer than 28 days! Even if I've just come off birth control, or had a mc, my cycles always stay the same! Maybe it has something to do with how young I am, but still, I could not handle having cycles so long I'd poke my eyes out.

SO have a TMI thing over here... definitely a strange TMI thing at that...
So today I was giving OH a BJ (I haven't all cycle bc of what spit does to ttc, and I figured since I already O'd over a week ago might as well treat him, eh?) So like half a minute or so after I started I just got this bloody/metallic taste in my mouth... I told him and there was no blood in my mouth or on his dingdong or anywhere, so I just continued anyways for a good few minutes until I just couldn't take it anymore and we started :sex:. I only had the taste in my mouth for maybe another half minute or minute or something and then it went away, what does this mean?? It only happened when I was doing that, so I don't get it...

Also my AF cramps were only this morning and that's it... no more, and no :witch: so I'll see if she comes tomorrow, but if not then I'm lost as to what the cramps meant! Hopefully implantation since I had that huge dip, but I'm not too confident about it FXFXFX!!!

Hun, I don't really deal with it well! Especially since I used to have textbook cycles. I honestly don't know whats going on! It does drive me nuts! I'm in the never ending wait! It SUCKS

Nazz metallic taste is a very good sign.
Angel hope u ovulated already did u take another hcg test?.
Today ny temp went lower again so maybe today or tom ov but the strange thing is that I suddenly went dry!!!! never happened to me before. I will def bd today and tomm. Cant wait to b in the 2ww!!!!
I've read it's totally normal to go from fertile cm to dry right after ov.
Do you (if you want to answer) check cm with fingers, or tp?

I use tp, mostly cuz it hurts me when my cervix is touched. However, I do use the tp and "go in" a bit...

I think doing a true test , using fingers, is more accurate though. The stuff I examine on tp I figure can come out maybe like 2 days later - I know the vjj is self cleansing, hence discharge, but I would think it's not shooting out of there,lol. But man-o-man, these long cycles are killing me! I can't seem to find an answer to long luteal phase effecting implantation, or effecting pg tests - they do consider it a fertility disorder (LPD- LUTEAL PHASE DEFECT), but from what I read, it's only considered "bad" because a lot of women with long luteal phases or long cycles can accidentally miss their fertile window.

So annoying! I really hate that LITERALLY every "early pg symptom" can also be an o symptom or pms! So why bother with symptom spotting? It's a crap shoot either way.

I know metallic taste is a symptom, although I must say I've never had it. But like all other symptoms, some get them, some don't!

I check with tp and also fingers. I rechecked and it is lotiony cm pffff well if tomm temp goes up and stays up than I will be going mad and obsessing and googling all symptoms lol.

how do you check cm after BD-ing? We did it 2 days ago, and now i cannot tell my cm, cause it's just wet, not watery wet like before O, just wet.....little bit stretchy and wet....
i think bd-ing makes it all weird.....

how do you check cm after BD-ing? We did it 2 days ago, and now i cannot tell my cm, cause it's just wet, not watery wet like before O, just wet.....little bit stretchy and wet....
i think bd-ing makes it all weird.....
usually I dont rely on my cm after bding.

Ladies I was worried cause my temp is getting down and I had no fertile cm. sooo googled a bit and seemed that an ingredient in the expectorant Mucinex helps to produce more cm that can help the spermies.sooo took a spoonful and 1hr later it is like I broke and egg in my undies greeeeat bd time!

That's pretty cool confetti, instant lol.

So af hasn't shown which surprised me given the cramps yesterday. This morning OH and I got up and I bent down to pick up our doggy and I threw up a little in my mouth lol it was super gross... But I had no nausea so I don't know if that means anything.

Ladies I wax worried cause my trmp is gettibg down and I had no fertile cm. sooo googled a bit and seemd that an ingredient in the expectorant Rhinathiol helps to produce more cm that can help the spermies.sooo took a spoonful anf 1hr later it is like I broke and egg in my undies greeeeat bd time!
Wow! That is fast! What is the active ingredient in that? I've heard to take robitussin here, or mucinex....probably the same thing, but different names since you are in a different country...
Is it guafinestin?

That's pretty cool confetti, instant lol.

So af hasn't shown which surprised me given the cramps yesterday. This morning OH and I got up and I bent down to pick up our doggy and I threw up a little in my mouth lol it was super gross... But I had no nausea so I don't know if that means anything.
Sounds like acid reflux...that can also happen when you're preggo, usually later on, but (sigh) like everything else, it CAN happen early!

Still positive opk's, but today with fmu. I took one late last night with VERY diluted pee, and it was almost positive, but not quite. I'm 99% sure I have ovulated at some point in the last 7 days.... Just not sure when. Looks like last friday, temp wise.

The FIRST time I thought I o'd maybe I geared up but didn't release...the temp dip and rise last.week was MUCH bigger, and I'm staying higher than my coverline. After round one, I got a high temp and barely stayed above my cover. I also don't agree with ff on my coverline...it says 97.8, I think it should be 97.7. Oh well.

At tigger-you are probably getting ready to o, bd and pray for a temp rise! Then bd again for the next few days to allow for margin of error.

I am not a nap taker, even when tired, I just can't seem to fall asleep....
I have to get ready for work now, and all I want is a nap! I hope this is a good sign, and I know it's not a symptom I can "think" myself into having. Ive been online and my alarm (to get ready for work) went off, and boom! All of a sudden I desperately want a nap!

Ladies I wax worried cause my trmp is gettibg down and I had no fertile cm. sooo googled a bit and seemd that an ingredient in the expectorant Rhinathiol helps to produce more cm that can help the spermies.sooo took a spoonful anf 1hr later it is like I broke and egg in my undies greeeeat bd time!

Awesome! I will have to try this!!! Does it make you sleepy at all?

Awesome! I will have to try this!!! Does it make you sleepy at all?

It can be any expectorant that contains guainefesin. I had actifed and it did not make me sleepy. just google EXPECTORANT TO GET PREGNANT there was a link to babycentre it was very helpful.

I just edited some mistakes in the expectorant post. It was not rhinatiol but mucinex. sry for all the spelling mistakes most of the times I am on my android and I am still not used to it.

Well ladies I dont have a computer at home so normally I am only on during the week but I will tryand get online on my phone Sunday to let you know the results of when I test!! Today is 5 days late for AF woohoo!! Hoping it stays away all weekend and Sunday brings a BFP...will update you guys as soon as possible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->