Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Yup! the 28th! Although for the sake of Christmas Im hooping to go a week early or a week late, I would hate for my 3 year old to have santa come when mommy & daddy are in the hospital!

T-minus 2.5 hours till my scan! I'll post photos when I get home :D

Cant wait to see your pics Anake!!!!

Afm heartburn galore !!!! help feels like I have swallowed a box of atches and lit them up.

Today a relative gave us 2 car seats a playpen plus a chicco lightweight stoller. The stroller is fine just needs a good wash I will leave it in the car to go short outings etc cause I already had the 3 in 1 set from my son. The playpen I will buy a new one and leave this one for spare cause it seems her children where a bit rough with it the car seats one ok and the other I will reupholster. Soooo ready for bubs I just need to send hubby to buy some last minute medicine while I am in hospital like suppositories and infacol for gas. Hospital bags super ready also.

Anake you asked what you may need to pack in the hospital bag the midwife suggested we pack a change of clothes for our hubbies just in case it gets messy.

Everything looks great! Weighing in at 6lbs 8oz. Head down. He wouldn't cooperate for a photo, but I'd take him being healthy over a photo any day!!

They supposedly gain a pound a week in the last 4 weeks!

You be quiet over there lol :haha:

Maybe Grandma was right and I was pregnant the weekend I saw her before she died. :shrug:

I have a feeling though he'll be early.

They supposedly gain a pound a week in the last 4 weeks!

You be quiet over there lol :haha:

Maybe Grandma was right and I was pregnant the weekend I saw her before she died. :shrug:

I have a feeling though he'll be early.
;) it's true though! BUT "they" aren't very accurate at predicting weight that much...

They just use averages based on length, etc...and if he's really balled up in there, it's harder for them to tell.

I agree though, you're little one will be here before the date on your ticker. In 3 weeks I bet. We should do a pool for people once they hit 35 weeks, we all pick a date!
:D

Pdubs/star: aren't you both close to test time?

Yay Anake!!!!! You must be so friggen excited!!!!!

The silly pharmacist at Walmart made me cry today. Yes... I was being COMPLETELY overly sensitive. But she was still rude. I took a couple different brands of prenatals up to her to ask a quick question, and she asked how far along I was and I said, excitedly, "19 weeks today!" and she LAUGHED in my face and says, "you sure you're pregnant? you might want to check that date again." I put the vitamins away and headed to the parking lot b/c I could feel the tears swelling up. I'm so insecure about my little bump, you would think that a medical professional would have a little more sense then to comment on it. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY 20 WEEK SCAN!!!! Then I can tell everyone my little baby is measuring just fine and they can keep their comments to themselves!
:growlmad::growlmad::bodyb::bodyb::devil::devil::ignore::ignore:

Pdubs/star: aren't you both close to test time?

Going to test on Sunday which will be 11 dpo, I had about an hour of cramping yesterday (8dpo) and a pink tinge to some CM at the same time so I am HOPING it is implantation related since I have never had cramping so early, and have not had any since then but who knows...secretly excited but trying not to get too invested...

Yay Anake!!!!! You must be so friggen excited!!!!!

The silly pharmacist at Walmart made me cry today. Yes... I was being COMPLETELY overly sensitive. But she was still rude. I took a couple different brands of prenatals up to her to ask a quick question, and she asked how far along I was and I said, excitedly, "19 weeks today!" and she LAUGHED in my face and says, "you sure you're pregnant? you might want to check that date again." I put the vitamins away and headed to the parking lot b/c I could feel the tears swelling up. I'm so insecure about my little bump, you would think that a medical professional would have a little more sense then to comment on it. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY 20 WEEK SCAN!!!! Then I can tell everyone my little baby is measuring just fine and they can keep their comments to themselves!
:growlmad::growlmad::bodyb::bodyb::devil::devil::ignore::ignore:

OMG REPORT HER!! That's totally unacceptable!

So exciting Pdubs!!!:test::test::test::test::test:

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

haha wugz...I might test tomorrow morning haha...you know, cuz I have so many of the cheapies..If I don't get a BFP or AF come Wednesday, I will definitely invest in a FRER...but not until then :)

P dubs I am fingers, legs, toes; everything crossed for you!

If I lived near you Wugz I would come and give that lady a *@*%*%%&*. When people make such comments I guess they have some issues themselves cause she is bloody ruuuuuude.

Anake I am happy for your scan. xxxx for bubs.

BFN this morning...big booooo on that, but it'd only be like a day an half since possible implantation so I wasnt expecting much...still holding out for a bfp hopefully!

thank you ladies for all the support :)

Star, how you doin?

I'm a little worried, and Jason is freaking out ( though this being his first child blood related, he worries like a first time father)...but literally out of nowhere my feet have swollen like you wouldn't believe. Last night I noticed my left foot/ankle was swollen, and was surprised cuz with both boys I barely had any swelling while pregnant, and the little I did have didn't start till at least half way thru the 3rd trimester. 20 weeks seems awfully early.

Anyways, so last night I notice my left foot/ankle is pretty swollen, but not bad. I figured by this morning it would be gone. Nope. 20 x's worse and both feet. I looked it up and though I know it's normal, it's NOT normal for them to swell this bad this early. I've checked 5 different sites, and each one said "sudden" swelling is a definite "notify your doctor immediately" well this is definitely sudden. I also read that "normal" swelling gets worse throughout the day, and is usually gone or at least lessened by morning, which is how my other pregnancies were. This morning they are VERY BAD. .. It even hurts to flex my feet, there is so much retention that you can't see my ankles at all and I normally have bony feet and can see my ankles as well as bones/tendons on the top if my feet. Literally my ankle area is the exact same width as the front of my foot, the spot where your foot is the widest. I don't think it's pre-eclampsia, as my blood pressure is never high, in fact at my regular doc on Wednesday out was 97/68....unless it's now spiked with these swollen feet. I'm not exaggerating about how bad this is. Jason wants me to go to the ER, that's how bad it is. We woke up early to go to Busch Gardens but had to cancel because you're supposed to stay off your feet when they swell. Idk what to do, I know most people would say it's normal in pregnancy, which it is, but I'm telling you, thus sudden onset of badly swollen feet/ankles is NOT normal. :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->