Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hmm...getting some cramps and tightening this morning. I'll keep an eye on it. Don't want to call Michael if it's a false alarm!!

35 weeks today :happydance:

19 more days till I'm off!! Called into my doctors office this morning and yep he's still a boy :)

Anake you should rest and lay on your left side if the contractions persist than they are not braxton hicks!

The Braxton Hicks do get stronger towards the end. With my first, I was determined NOT to go the hospital and mistakenly think I was in labor. I woke up early one day before work, cramping pretty good, but irregular. I f did have a bit of blood when I wiped, but thus can happen towards the end to. I go to work and the pain gets worse...to the point I was having hard time breathing and standing, I kept gripping my desk, hunched over. Finally my manager said I should call the doc. I had just had am appt like 2 days before and everything was perfect. So i call, they say come in, and I was 4cm! He told me to go straight to the hospital, no stops, but I was alone and wanted my mom and husband. Plus I didn't have my bag. I asked him"doesn't the first take longer?" And gee said yes but everyone us different, and at 4 cm there was no time to test it...I still stopped by my house and then my husband's work to pick him up cuz I couldn't drive it hurt so bad. I called my mom crying, it was do much worse than I thought...

Luckily i hit 5cm then stalled out for about7 hours, so plenty if time for an epidural....
But then I suddenly went from 5 to 8.5 in an hour....then stalled again....

Moral of the story, just pay attention, and remember SOMETIMES even "real" contractions are irregular in the beginning - they were for me with both boys. It took awhile before my contractions to come at regular intervals. Now, of course, I can feel the difference, real contractions are Braxton Hicks times 100, at least for me. Plus, usually you'll feel it all the way around to your back.

I will save my delivery horror stories for AFTER everyone gives birth!
Especially since this is bambino numero uno for Rose and wugz.

Ugh I keep burping up the nastiest taste - I took my prenatal about an hour ago so I'm assuming it's that. It's gel coated and has no taste, but I guess I'm tasting what it would taste like without the gel!
Ew!

Ok Anake is getting close, lets take our bets for this little guy!!!

My official bet is: August 21st!! :baby::thumbup:

They supposedly gain a pound a week in the last 4 weeks!

You be quiet over there lol :haha:

Maybe Grandma was right and I was pregnant the weekend I saw her before she died. :shrug:

I have a feeling though he'll be early.
;) it's true though! BUT "they" aren't very accurate at predicting weight that much...

They just use averages based on length, etc...and if he's really balled up in there, it's harder for them to tell.

I agree though, you're little one will be here before the date on your ticker. In 3 weeks I bet. We should do a pool for people once they hit 35 weeks, we all pick a date!
:D

Pdubs/star: aren't you both close to test time?

Yes, it was test time on Sunday....:bfn: but no AF still.....tired of the crap....waiting to see the RE....maybe I was only meant to have 2 little boys....and nothing else...who knows...we'll see...debbie downer right now...:cry:

:hugs: Star

Well I think they were just BH. They seem to have stopped for now.

August 28th its my mums bday also!
Star dont give up we all gave up hope at some point.

Pdubs good luck for the next cycle we are always here for u.

new addiction is yogurt! Must be lacking in calcium or something.

Had to resist the ice cream craving tonight when we were at Costco. I have to be good or the little man will get too big!

I freeze yoghurt and eat it like and ice cream it is not the same but it satisfies my cravings.

I am officially a passenger until I give birth. Was driving to my last prenatal class with my son in the backseat. I started getting out of breath and everything was getting darker by the second. I managed to park the car somewhere and when I felt better I drove slowly home all sweaty like I just went into the pool. Exhausted I just crashed on d bed my son wstched cartoons coming now and then to check on me and give me a kiss. I slept for 2hrs woke up still feeling like a truck hit me. The only cure doc said is to give birth so I guess here goes my indipendence cause I am not risking going out alone.

Yikes confetti thats scary, good thing nothing horrible happened but probably for the best you definitely do not drive especially alone! Glad everyone is ok!

Star & PDubbs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Im rooting so hard for you guys!! I know how hard it is I remember being so upset month after month, Im still holding out hope for you guys!!

is it weird that I'm not even getting upset anymore? I'm kinda getting numb to it all..hopefully new meds will bring new life into this process...no pun intended :)

Yikes girl that is scary!
Glad to hear you're both ok though.

Little guy seems to have dropped this morning because I can breathe! But man is he pressing hard on my lady parts.

18 days left till mat leave starts and it can't come soon enough. I've only been back at work one day and I already want to go home! I love my job, but I'm so uncomfortable to sit in a chair all day.

I freeze yoghurt and eat it like and ice cream it is not the same but it satisfies my cravings.

I am officially a passenger until I give birth. Was driving to my last prenatal class with my son in the backseat. I started getting out of breath and everything was getting darker by the second. I managed to park the car somewhere and when I felt better I drove slowly home all sweaty like I just went into the pool. Exhausted I just crashed on d bed my son wstched cartoons coming now and then to check on me and give me a kiss. I slept for 2hrs woke up still feeling like a truck hit me. The only cure doc said is to give birth so I guess here goes my indipendence cause I am not risking going out alone.

I can imagine...I've already been getting shortness of breath, since you're further along, bubs is probably really pushing on your lungs. You probably got shorted on oxygen. I get that same feeling before an anxiety attack, which is half the reason I'm on klonopin (other half is for severe sleep paralysis and night terrors to the point of massively interfering with my sleep), , it does run a low risk to the baby, but not much, and my doctor definitely agrees the benefits outweigh the risks. Besides I've Bern on this med for like 4 years, and apparently when you're on a certain med, same dose, for a long time, the risk decreases cuz my body will take about 99% of the med before it even has a CHANCE of crossing the placenta, so what does cross, if any, is minimal.

is it weird that I'm not even getting upset anymore? I'm kinda getting numb to it all..hopefully new meds will bring new life into this process...no pun intended :)

Hmm...maybe that's what you need - to relax and not stress it. Rose, confetti and myself all had other things going on around ovulation and figured "our month" was lost - yet that was the month we got bfp's! I would literally take dozens of tests from 8 dpo on...but that month, I took one at 8 dpo and posted it, it sorta looked like a line wad there, the girls here all thought they saw a faint line, yet somehow I managed to hold off FOUR more days before testing ....the first time I ever showed any restraint! And that day was a definite bfp.

Just weird that I would suddenly lose my poas the first month I got a possible line...and that wad the month!

So, 18 days till your mat leave? That's good, cuz you're having your bubs in about 19 days :D
:thumbup:

:dance: so excited to see the first peanut from our ever growing nut hut™ treehouse! With confetti not far behind....I know we've said it before, but it truly sucks how far away we are from each other! Having babies around the same time, getting along so well, we could have awesome play dates and even set up a "mommy night out" club - I keep reading about them, basically a group of women that rotate Friday nights, taking turns watching kids for free so the other parents get to go out and have alone time, it's so important during the sleepless stress to have alone time with hubby, it helps keep your relationship sane when you both get cranky and sleep deprived. I'd trust you ladies, which says a lot, cuz I only let family members watch my boys (when they were little anyways)...

Mommy's night out club sounds amazing... :wine::wine::drunk::drunk::bunny::bunny:

I could have used a drink after today. One of my students really got my blood boiling. I could feel my blood pressure going up and I know that's not good! Must stay calm from now on! 7th graders really think they know it all. Last week of summer school and then I get a nice couple weeks off before the real school year starts.

OMG less than a week till my scan! :happydance:

Confetti that is super scary! Glad you're Ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->