Welcome to the Nut Hut!

You know of all the things I miss from being a kid was summer holidays and travelling with my family. We had some amazing trips in the motorhome! I can only hope to give my son those kinds of memories!

You know of all the things I miss from being a kid was summer holidays and travelling with my family. We had some amazing trips in the motorhome! I can only hope to give my son those kinds of memories!
I have ALWAYS wanted to do a road trip RV style! Long car drives hurt my neck and back, and kids get restless, but with an RV you can keep busy while not driving, have plenty of room to be comfortable.....I'd LOVE to do that some day. I wonder how much it costs to rent those? The gas would probably be the worst!

I agree that would be awesome! I would love to do that one day with the kids.

So on a side note my 3 year old has been experiencing night terrors, they are different from nightmares, heres a website that kind of explains it https://www.babycenter.com/0_night-terrors_142.bc I hate them, she had them about a year ago and only for a couple weeks and now its starting again with two already this week. I feel so helpless because I just have to sit there and wait it out, last night it only last 10 minutes but it has lasted up to 45 minutes before :cry: She literally isnt awake but she cries and screams and kicks her legs the whole time, its awful as a parent to not be able to do anything about it! Anyone else ever have to experience this??

I agree that would be awesome! I would love to do that one day with the kids.

So on a side note my 3 year old has been experiencing night terrors, they are different from nightmares, heres a website that kind of explains it https://www.babycenter.com/0_night-terrors_142.bc I hate them, she had them about a year ago and only for a couple weeks and now its starting again with two already this week. I feel so helpless because I just have to sit there and wait it out, last night it only last 10 minutes but it has lasted up to 45 minutes before :cry: She literally isnt awake but she cries and screams and kicks her legs the whole time, its awful as a parent to not be able to do anything about it! Anyone else ever have to experience this??

Oh no! Mine started very young also. I hope she outgrows it! I remember certain bad ones to do this day, from when I was very young. I still get them, but more often I get sleep paralysis. I actually was just talking about it a few posts up, or maybe the previous page....

The sleep paralysis didn't start until I was a teen, but I think I read somewhere that people that have regular occurring terrors are more prone to sleep paralysis. IMO, the sleep paralysis is worse. Some people hallucinate visually or auditory during them, usually I have an overwhelming sense if danger and fear, you try to scream, can't, your brain is half in dream, half awake, your body is asleep....sounds like no big deal, but trust me, it's terrifying. Before my thyroid was removed, at the peak of my graves disease, I was having both terrors and paralysis like 5 times a week. It was horrible. Out took about a year to find the right meds everyone responds differently. At her age, I doubt they give meds...

I used to wake up Jason in the night, thrashing my whole body and gasping like I couldn't breathe, sometimes I could remember the terror, sometimes not....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub8Wj_tJhdQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's a link on sleep paralysis....

Ok, so TMI alert (whoop whoop, sound the siren)
Last night I'm laying down reading, and suddenly felt VERY sick to my stomach. I broke out in a sweat, and honestly couldn't tell which direction my body planned on evacuating it's contents....:haha:

I run to the bathroom, and just stood for a second, not knowing if i should lean down or sit down.. Finally I decided to sit to be safe, and hold the trash can under me....

Let's just say sitting was the right move.

Omg, it was BAD.

I must have been REALLY :blush: "backed up", cuz I did use the bathroom on Saturday, so by yesterday it had only Bern a couple days, but then I woke up this morning and had to go again, thus time in a much healthier way. What was weird is that up until last week, i haven't really gained weight despite my growing bump, I just fluctuate up and down about 5 lbs, then suddenly at my regular doc last well, I had shot up 15 lbs! Then yesterday was my OB appt, and I was the exact same as last week, I'm seriously thinking after last night and this morning, at least half of that weight is gone! I know this is gross, but I feel so much better...I can't get over how, uh...."full" I was! :rofl:

I have ALWAYS wanted to do a road trip RV style! Long car drives hurt my neck and back, and kids get restless, but with an RV you can keep busy while not driving, have plenty of room to be comfortable.....I'd LOVE to do that some day. I wonder how much it costs to rent those? The gas would probably be the worst!

Oh no kidding. When we did it, gas was about a third the price it is now. Gone are the days of 49.9/L gas (around $1.70/gal)...now it's 144.9/L (about $5/gal)...

Angel I also have sleep paralysis, its the weirdest thing to experience...I have it in my mind now that I know when it is happening so I constantly try to wake myself up, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't get it very often maybe once every couple months but man it is freaky.

af arrived in full force this month :(

i'm going to look into preeseed though see about prices

Angel I also have sleep paralysis, its the weirdest thing to experience...I have it in my mind now that I know when it is happening so I constantly try to wake myself up, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't get it very often maybe once every couple months but man it is freaky.

It happens to you too? You're the first person that even KNEW what I wad talking about, let alone experience it on a regular basis. Jason said is happened to him a couple times, after I had explained what it was - but apparently his were very short, just a few seconds of confusion more than anything else, then he'd wake up.

I also am aware of what's happening 99% of the time that I'm having an episode, but despite knowing what it is, I still get overwhelmed with fear and anxiety, it's like an instinctual response or something. Now that I've been on medication, it happens much less, and in spurts. I can go 3 months with no incident, then suddenly experience it like 4 times in a single night! I'll actually wake from one, heart pounding out of my chest, fall back asleep and instantly be in another episode, then repeat, repeat....idk how intense yours get, I've never seen the "hag" or "demon" most people say they see- but I have had my ceiling of my bedroom open up, and a sensation that I'm literally floating, very quickly, up to the ceiling...I even get butterflies like I'm on a roller coaster except I'm totally terrified, when one of those floating ones happen I usually wake up with like a full body jump! Also, since I'm usually aware I'm having an episode, I've learned a few tricks that can"shake" them off, I read a lot
about this, especially since at one time I was having them so frequently....I read that trying to wiggle your toes can help, but that didn't work, so now I try to basically thrash my whole body - which of course, since you're paralyzed, you can't do, but if I Jeep trying to do it, I can eventually "shake" myself out of it. Though I've come to realize that when I shake myself out, that's when I tend to fall right back into another one! I've only had one episode since pregnant though, and it was very early...idk if it's taking a break due to how exhausted I am, or if some part of my brain is protecting my body from the strong surge of adrenaline I get from them - strong hormone surges can effect the baby. Not as in "harm" him, but they will feel the stress too. Same if you get super sador angry - the hormones your body puts out in those moments, your baby feels them too. I'm due after birth good ole sleep paralysis will make up for lost time... :(

af arrived in full force this month :(

i'm going to look into preeseed though see about prices

Sorry magic :hugs:
We all know how disappointing it is. :hugs:

I got preseed at CVS for about $17. It comes with applicators, and I strongly recommend that you only fill the applicator about 1/4 - trust me, that's plenty. I did that, then my second cycle using it, (my :bfp: cycle!) I still filled it only 1/4 but ALSO applied it directly to myself and my fiance, like a regular lube. If you fill it the way the instructions recommend, it is a MESS, and if you ask me, gets so slippery that I think it can hurt your chances of conceiving because he may not be, uh..."close" enough to your cervical opening when the time comes...lol no pun intended...well worth the $17. It was enough to bd every day during my fertile window. For like a week. I think I even had a little left over.
I bought a second tube for the second cycle using it, and that's when I figured it would be a good idea to lube up both of us, that way it gives the spermies :spermy: something to "live in" for the ones that don't quite "land" in the correct area at release.

I'm sure you'll have your :bfp: soon, you're both young and you've only been trying like 3 months right? Keeping fingers crossed for you & Pdubs & star!
:dust: :sex: :dust: :sex: :dust: :sex:

Angel,

I have never seen the demon either, my last episode i was being almost swallowed into my bed though almost being pulled and I had to keep trying to pull myself out. I have tried the wiggling your toes thing, sometimes it works. The worst is when I finally do snap out of it i open my eyes with relief and its like i cant stop them from shutting and going right back into it for another round.

Sorry Magic :hugs: preseed really helped me along with digital OPK's and mucinex before everyday a week before ovulation. Your BFP will be here soon!!

Thought I was having contractions yesterday! They started to get stronger and consistent, but only lasted for about an hour and then just stopped. Doctors appointment this morning so I'm sure she'll check me.

I'm so tired this morning that I feel drunk...wonder if I should even be driving like this. Wishful thinking, maybe my doctor will tell me to be off now...yeah right.

Thought I was having contractions yesterday! They started to get stronger and consistent, but only lasted for about an hour and then just stopped. Doctors appointment this morning so I'm sure she'll check me.

I'm so tired this morning that I feel drunk...wonder if I should even be driving like this. Wishful thinking, maybe my doctor will tell me to be off now...yeah right.

That's funny you say that, I woke up feeling hung over! Tired, but can't sleep anymore, ever part of my body hurts really bad, my hips, knees, and back are screaming at me. Last night I got mad at the fact my feet have been on pillows every night since Friday, so I kicked those off...I feel 80. No motivation at all....also had lots of nightmares last night. My boys come home from Georgia today, sucks I seem to be having a flare today :growlmad:

Ok at least I'm not the only one that feels 80 :haha:

Doc checked me this morning and no dialation, but it's getting soft so she thinks I'll last maybe 2-3 more weeks. No way I'm making it to September lol.

Ok at least I'm not the only one that feels 80 :haha:

Doc checked me this morning and no dialation, but it's getting soft so she thinks I'll last maybe 2-3 more weeks. No way I'm making it to September lol.

Ahhhhhh! 2-3 more weeks!!!!!! :crib::dance::dance::dance:

Be honest, if you saw this belly would you think preggo? My husband swears I finally 'look' preggs!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
Be honest, if you saw this belly would you think preggo? My husband swears I finally 'look' preggs!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

yeah I'd believe you if you said you were pregnant :thumbup:

Don't feel too bad...I didn't actually look 'pregnant' till around 23 weeks, but I'm pretty heavy already so it wasn't as noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->