Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Went for a 6km walk today up along the Trans Canada Trail that runs through Myra Canyon. They're a series of 18 rail trestles along the old Kettle Valley Railway. The three in this photo were destroyed in the Okanagan Mountain Park Fire in 2003. They were rebuilt in 2009 by the Myra Canyon Restoration Society. It's a HUGE draw for locals and tourists.

36 Weeks :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/36Weeks_zpsd4e335a3.jpg

Yay Wugz! Seems to be the trend for boys in here most definitely! I hope ours is a boy too - i know it doesn't even out very well - but i would love to give DF a son.
Lovely scan pics Wugz and FT :D Gorgeous little bubs! Cant wait until my beanie is big enough to see like that!
Love the bump pic Anake! That area looks awesome! I miss out on all sorts of awesome scenery living in Oz instead of the USA. Hope to get there to see it all one day!
Cant wait to see your bump Confetti!

AFM - starting to get bloat - I wish it was bump already :( Gotta wait for another month for my first OB appointment its going to take ages! So impatient. Feel nauseous most of the time and i am so sick of running to the loo in the middle of the night! Over it :( lol

So the last 2 nights in a row, during my little "music session" with bubs, he seems to like "Black Velvet" by Allanah Myles. I set the phone on my belly, and he punches right where the phone is, lol. Only during that song. Other songs he makes random movements. Sometimes I just feel him shift, usually I feel a couple kicks, and a lot of "butt bounces" lol...I say butt because I know what position he's in. Right now his butt is dead center in my lower abdomen, like he's in a recliner. I can feel his head in the same spot as my last 4 scans, in my right, just under the ribs, his feet kick on the left under my ribs, so the weird thumping in the lower center must be his little bottom :)

aww... so cute :D

I dont wanna go to work today! Too freaking hot out!

I hate this heat! It makes me really lazy, even for indoor stuff. My energy is low as it is! I did manage to fold a load of clothes (and put them away), and put another load in the dryer. I think I'm done :laundry:
Probably order pizza for dinner

Feeling a little odd today. Not sure what's up. Can't really put my finger on it.

Hope u r ok Anake!?

Yay going on holiday today to Gozo lots of sea and will def indulge in some good food as I have lost another half a kilo. Wish my docs appt would come sooner so that I put my mind at ease bubs is growing ok.

My weight has been going up and down the whole time too. I've only gained 17 pounds so far thankfully!

Started getting some really painful cramping last night so I started timing them, but after an hour they were really inconsistent and never did get any stronger. They basically just stopped. Michael was in panic mode, but I just told him to RELAX! He's in the nervous new dad mode right now and it's really cute lol.

Two doctors appointments today.

Little guy was extremely active last night and still is this morning. He just won't sit still. Made it hard to sleep last night. I don't think he turned, but he was rolling over a lot and stretching (stomach poked out a ton and man did that hurt!).

That's too bad Angel Wngs! Anything happen??

How you feeling now Anake?

No, not really. Idk, just down and thinking of depressing things. I don't knowwhy

No, not really. Idk, just down and thinking of depressing things. I don't knowwhy

hmmm must be our crazy hormones. There are days when nobody around me just cant do anything right and other days it is like I am hyper and super happy. ehhhh the joys of pregnancy!

I get that way sometimes too Angel :hugs: :flower: we're here for you!!

Anake, hold on just 13 more days :thumbup: my guess was August 21st!

Yeah I'm already feeling better today. Idk, I'm sure it is hormone related. Everything seems to be these days. I was never hormonal with my other boys (the main reason I thought originally I was having a girl)....maybe it's an age thing. I know all pregnancies can be different, but both my others were almost identical. The ONLY difference was that I has real real bad morning sickness that started around week 16, and lasted almost 12 weeks....with my second I was just very nauseous, but in the early stages. Otherwise they were a total breeze. Not counting labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->