Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I was listening to the radio this morning and just started bawling...guess it doesn't help that I haven't had much sleep in the last few weeks :sad1:

Feeling very nauseous this morning!

Aww, sorry Rose! :hugs: bubs pushing hard on your stomach can really cause your stomach avid to get messed up.

You're almost there! Try to rest now, even if it's short naps. Easier said than done, I know.

I know. I still have a week left to work...Wish I'd decided to take off earlier now!!

Hold tight Rose and try to relax when you finish work. I know sleep depravation is nice.

I am currently enjoying our holiday this morning a bit of shopping and maybe we go for a tour of a local traditional food factory.

We just bought a mattress for the crib. It's 6 inches thick, and I know some sheets are known for shrinking up after a wash and won't fit a 6 incher. Anyone have recommendations for sheets? Going registering this weekend!:happydance:

We just bought a mattress for the crib. It's 6 inches thick, and I know some sheets are known for shrinking up after a wash and won't fit a 6 incher. Anyone have recommendations for sheets? Going registering this weekend!:happydance:

I got a lot of my sheets at the thrift store. I registered for the Garanimals brand sheets at Babies R Us though.

I like the garanimals brand style too...like the safari animal look. Target has a very similar style by circo.
It's easy to match with most colors, and I like the animal theme for an infant better than a very specific theme, like all trains, or all cars, etc....those work better for toddlers once you see what they are into :)

Wugz, I don't remember how thick the mattress was with my first, but someone had given me these strap things, that go under the mattress and help connect and hold in place fitted sheets. One for each corner. Worked like a charm. I don't know if I'm explaining them right or not...also I know crib safety standards are always changing, I'm sure on the back of sheets it would mention the dimensions it's good for. I started registering a couple weeks ago, even though my shower isn't till October, I just felt like shopping but have been doing too much of it, so that was a good replacement for me. I didn't use any higher price items that family would get us cuz I wanted him there too. We're going to go together this weekend or next :)

If I'm not mistaken (looking at wugz tiny ticker pics) tomorrow bubs becomes a papaya!

I was listening to the radio this morning and just started bawling...guess it doesn't help that I haven't had much sleep in the last few weeks :sad1:

Feeling very nauseous this morning!
That's sorta how I was a few days ago. All sorts of stuff made me cry. I got mad at Jason cuz I told him I feel like he's so in love with having a baby that he's only concerned about the baby and not ME....which in hindsight us silly, since we were together more than 5 1/2 years before I was pregnant....it sounded logical to my hormones :blush: at the time though...I hate hormones. Especially the ones that turn me into a crying pathetic weirdo.

What got me bawling was the song I Will Take Care of You - Amy Sky came on the radio....It always chokes me up a little, but I was full out bawling that time.

I registered at Babies R Us and Sears for small stuff mostly. We have pretty much everything else. My sister in law is insisting on having the shower after baby is born so we had to get it all. Some people are shocked that we're not waiting for the shower, but yeah I'm going to need this stuff between his birth and the shower right?! Trying to convince Michael to have a Beer & Diaper party for him and his guy friends.

Getting some very painful cramping...I'll keep you posted! They're not exactly regular, but they're coming every 5-10 minutes and lasting for up to 3 minutes at a time...

after 4 hours of consistent painful cramping...it just stopped! :brat:

Ahhhh Anake!!!! What an exciting time though!!!!!!!! Any day could be the day!!!

Low blood pressure?

After a loooooonnngggg day yesterday (registering for my shower and a wedding until about midnight), I woke up this morning feeling soooooo dizzy. 3 hours later and it's no better. Hubs took me to Walgreens around the corner to check my blood pressure and it was lower than its ever been - 94/63. Normal for pregnancy? Or no? Should I just relax and wait til the doctors office opens tomorrow or should I be concerned?

It is a bit low Wugz. If your normal blood pressure is not that low you should tell doc just in case. I have low blood pressure through preg also and sometimes it goes low and feel dizzy etc. The docs dont worry that much with low bp the feeling is not nice but the cure is delivering bubs. Try and eat regularly and stay hydrated.

That is low, wugz, mine is naturally in the low side, I average 100/70, but I've gotten as low as 85/53....
Do you know what your average is? But low blood pressure can make you dizzy. I would just phone your doc and letting him know...maybe up your calorie intake(sugar), go for quick walks. It should improve circulation. Pregnancy can mess with your blood pressure though, around midway you're blood volume increases almost 50%, and if it happens quickly, it can strain your system. I think that's what caused my random super puffy legs and feet, system overload. Your heart may just be adjusting to the extra blood...couldn't pump the extra blood fast enough, but it will probably correct itself. Keep an eye out and keep track.

Thanks ladies! I am trying to eat small snacks every couple hours, drinking lots of water, and when I stay off my feet I feel OK. When I'm up and moving around I definitely feel lightheaded over all, but not as bad as this morning.

As long as it's not harming baby, I don't care how crummy I feel! Sounds like low BP is just more uncomfortable than actually dangerous!

Angel do you still have any puffiness in your legs?

Thanks ladies! I am trying to eat small snacks every couple hours, drinking lots of water, and when I stay off my feet I feel OK. When I'm up and moving around I definitely feel lightheaded over all, but not as bad as this morning.

As long as it's not harming baby, I don't care how crummy I feel! Sounds like low BP is just more uncomfortable than actually dangerous!

Angel do you still have any puffiness in your legs?

I think the light headedness is normal-ish...I get that periodically and have to sit down to let the room stop spinning. Baby might be pressing on blood vessels and arteries and causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->