Welcome to the Nut Hut!

How are you feeling wugz?!

Finallly starting to feel the little guy kick from the outside, of course he stops as soon as DH comes into the room...already a mommas boy :haha:

Anake, soo close!!! how are you feeling?? Im so excited for you!

Wugz, yes my legs are a little puffy, I don't think it's leaving, I think it's fluid retention here to stay till the end. My feet and ankles go bank and forth between almost normal and a little swollen, but not scary swollen like they were that one weekend!

FT- my little guy is like that too! When he starts really moving I call Jason in the room and he stops immediately. Idk :shrug: he's felt some movement, like when he balls up and pushes out, heck you can SEE that, but an actual "kick" he's only felt a couple mild ones...I know my anterior placenta is partially to blame, some kicks I can't even feel from the outside with my hand, but l8 feel then inside.

In a few weeks as they get bigger and stronger I'm sure the intensity will amp up enough :)

He's developing a pattern too, not a strict one, but I've noticed for the past week, he is moving around when I wake up, again around lunch time, then around 4-6 and again around 9-10....he does move lightly randomly throughout the day...but those are his active hours

Been getting back pain and period like pain since last night. Wish labor would just start already!

Nope :wacko: My stomach feels like I have a weight attached to it...ouch!

33weeks bump pic. It does not seem bigger but a bit lower.

Attachments

• 20130813_084023-1.jpg
    20130813_084023-1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
33weeks bump pic. It does not seem bigger but a bit lower.

you have the cutest little belly confetti....Hope all is going well with you ladies.

AFM, I finally freakin started on my own (no meds) after 46 days. It's just spotting at this point...but i guess thats better than nothing. We go on monday to see the RE for our consult, hope what he has to say is good, and we can get back on track with baby making, whether its naturally or assisted. At this point i totally welcome the latter of that last statement. IT WILL HAPPEN IT WILL HAPPEN IT WILL HAPPEN is my mantra for the next few months...I'll keep you posted as to what the RE says and how everything goes afterwords......wish me luck and baby dust!!:hugs:

Good luck for your consult star.

Yay we finally booked a 3d scan tomm cant wait to see our little man!!

I'll second the good luck star!

I'll have to ask my doctor, but I think I've either badly pulled or torn a stomach muscle right in the top middle of my stomach. It's burning all of the time. Trying to sleep last night was an adventure. I can't sleep in one position for very long without my hips hurting or my left arm going numb (from my shoulder injury).

I wish labour would just start already! :brat:

Just my luck he'll be overdue!

How exciting confetti! Geez I think my bump is the same size as yours! I can't believe how quick I got big.this time. I'm carrying this bubs slightly lower though. Still not a "basketball", my bump looks a lot like yours. I should post a pic in a bit. I just woke up and don't have my usual mountain dew and I feel like a zombie.

Ok, so first is my bump pic from July 10th, about 16 weeks:
2013-07-10 19.39.09-1.jpg

Then, here's today, 22 weeks 3 days:
2013-08-13 12.28.21-1.jpg

Oh my gosh! It barely looks different! I must have been badly bloated for the July one! I'm DEFINITELY bigger now than I was then!! I can tell by my clothes and I've gained weight! Hmm...maybe sideways us hard to tell, maybe I filled out more side to side....

:happydance: Jason snuck out and grabbed me a mountain dew! :D
I was going to run to the store, but lately every morning I wake up, I feel like I was hit by a bus! Partly due to my pain issues from having a bad neck/back, and bad joints (mostly hips/knees)..but lately, the pain flares SO bad in the morning. My doc used to (well still would if I wanted) prescribe some pain killers for my "bad" days, but not wanting to take them pregnant, I've been just dealing with the pain. But I just recently found out from my doc that my prescription ibuprofen is actually ok to take during second trimester....! Thank God! It helps, but takes awhile to get working, but it's at least something! I hate complaining about it all the time, but lately Jason has been noticing that I'm not walking right...
Ok, my "owie" rant over

Anake, you wont be overdue! You still have time :hugs: With my first I thought I was for sure going to be overdue just because I had no symptoms of going into labor, and of course the night I start complaining about possibly being over due my water broke at 4am the next morning and she was here by 1 that afternoon....1 week early!!

I'll second the good luck star!

I'll have to ask my doctor, but I think I've either badly pulled or torn a stomach muscle right in the top middle of my stomach. It's burning all of the time. Trying to sleep last night was an adventure. I can't sleep in one position for very long without my hips hurting or my left arm going numb (from my shoulder injury).

I wish labour would just start already! :brat:

Just my luck he'll be overdue!

:hugs: almost EVERY preggo feels that way at the end!:hugs:

With my first, at around 38 weeks, I was SO over it! I would run up and down the stairs at my work (our break room was upstairs) multiple times, even sorta bouncing my way down at times! Lol, trying to "jar" him into motion! When he's ready, you'll know, and besides ixitoc, nothing will force him till he's ready. Just think, 5 more days! :haha: the last preggo that I guessed when she would deliver I was spot on! She was due December 30th or 31st, and I kept saying she would have him on my bday, the 26th...and she did!

Angel you have a cute bump!

Anake I delivered my son exactly on my due date plus I was induced. This time I feel more braxton hicks and more pressure than with him so hopefully at about 38 weeks bubs will decide to come.

Anybody with previous babies have a breech baby at 20 weeks? my little guy is, my doctor didnt seem to concerned since its obviously still early...just never had that with my daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->